Some food for thougths about face vs height

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Swarthy
When I was absent from here, I started researching LL really deeply and the most common thing amongst people who had LL and got way taller is that it completely turned their dating life. Good example was some guy gained 12cm of height and started regularly slaying in clubs(p sure I can't link it on this dalit forum), meanwhile a lot of people who try to ascend their faces go from invisible to transparent:
  2024 05 27 112811

@twilight @SecularIslamist @lebronjames23 @Piratecel

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, lebronjames23, tempelcat4 and 10 others
we will get LL together to reach 6”2 in shoe lifts and when we are recovering we will sleep in 2 beds close to each other and have our meals fed to us by cute foid nurses

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, yue, dna_cel and 7 others
we will get LL together to reach 6”2 in shoe lifts and when we are recovering we will sleep in 2 beds close to each other and have our meals fed to us by cute foid nurses
Time to save up 82.5k Jewros and book a flight to Gayreekstan
  2024 05 27 113208

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, dna_cel, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
This thread is doing is so shit, I should have just posted some racebait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, poopoohead, disheartenedcel and 8 others
For me it's just the stigma. I would get LL but I feel like I would need to restart life in a completely different location and turn my back on every single one of my social contact. No one can ever know I had LL. Society just looks down on you if they know you did this kind of surgery for cosmetic purposes.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: yue, disheartenedcel, thegiganigga and 6 others
For me it's just the stigma. I would get LL but I feel like I would need to restart life in a completely different location and turn my back on every single one of my social contact. No one can ever know I had LL. Society just looks down on you if they know you did this kind of surgery for cosmetic purposes.
Tell them you prayed to Allah for height 😇

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, thegiganigga, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
You can just diasppear for like 9 month and claim you did some height excercises(a ridicilously hard ones so that normies won't bother trying)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Miant Gimplants, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
LL is for richfags with low iq to fuck up their joints

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, normie_joe and SecularIslamist
You can just diasppear for like 9 month and claim you did some height excercises(a ridicilously hard ones so that normies won't bother trying)
I dont have retarded social contacts unfortunately. They would realise.

Tbh I just want to grow an inch 5'7.5 > 5'8.5. Thats tall enough for the average person to not consciously realise although the subconscious impact would be there.

At that point I can just wear Nike Air Max and be seen as almost average.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, tombradylover, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
LL is for richfags with low iq to fuck up their joints
It depends how much you lengthen and the amount if physiotherapy you go through

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel

Tbh I just want to grow an inch 5'7.5 > 5'8.5. Thats tall enough for the average person to not consciously realise although the subconscious impact would be there.

At that point I can just wear Nike Air Max and be seen as almost average.
Just spend 6 figures to gain an inch brah.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Reminder that there are a lot of PSL'ers who believe Salludon just mewed, if there are so many PSL'ers who think like that do you really think normies would be able to realize?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and murdah
You need to be at least 6'1-6'2 this days tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, SecularIslamist, Willmogulater and 2 others
You need to be at least 6'1-6'2 this days tho
Let's be real hardly anyone is getting LL. If anyone has money they need it whilst young, not older (25+) when you or the available woman are past peak. If you look at people who usually get LL a lot of them are old AF.

I'm aware my SMV would increase f you go from 5'7 to 6'2. Your pool of available women expands dramatically. But if you're at the 'taller end of short' between 5'6-5'9s than you should be less worried. You're king of manlets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and mrriceguyreturn
When I was absent from here, I started researching LL really deeply and the most common thing amongst people who had LL and got way taller is that it completely turned their dating life. Good example was some guy gained 12cm of height and started regularly slaying in clubs(p sure I can't link it on this dalit forum), meanwhile a lot of people who try to ascend their faces go from invisible to transparent:
View attachment 2946845View attachment 2946847

Yes height is underrated on PSL, there was some guy on YT who went from normie to chad ammount of matches on tinder just by changing his height and photoshoping himself to be taller

Reminder that there are a lot of PSL'ers who believe Salludon just mewed, if there are so many PSL'ers who think like that do you really think normies would be able to realize?
Just wear uggs with shoe lifts like @Amnesia prior to the surgery so they don't see the difference, or sock lifts with the kanye west slippers (idk the name)

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Let's be real hardly anyone is getting LL. If anyone has money they need it whilst young, not older (25+) when you or the available woman are past peak. If you look at people who usually get LL a lot of them are old AF.

I'm aware my SMV would increase f you go from 5'7 to 6'2. Your pool of available women expands dramatically. But if you're at the 'taller end of short' between 5'6-5'9s than you should be less worried. You're king of manlets.
King of manlets is 5'11(inb4 you say schizo ramblings and people are short in Kaazahstan there is like a 2-3cm difference in avg height between UK and Kazakhstan)

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yes height is underrated on PSL, there was some guy on YT who went from normie to chad ammount of matches on tinder just by changing his height and photoshoping himself to be taller
The biggest factor to ir was that he used boosts and did it over unknowing amount of time

King of manlets is 5'11(inb4 you say schizo ramblings and people are short in Kaazahstan there is like a 2-3cm difference in avg height between UK and Kazakhstan)
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
This is some ridicilous statement but I'm right tho
175.5 vs 178.2
View attachment 2946898View attachment 2946897
If you remove ethnics it's 180cm+ for sure. They bring down the overall stats for sure.

Kazakhstan isn't diverse like Britainistan. I'm 5'7.5. I honestly wouldn't be insecure about my height if I were in a country with average height of 5'9. That would probably put me in the bottom 35th percentile. Which is okay.

In the UK, especially London I'm like bottom 10 percentile. That's not okay.

• +1
View attachment 2946845View attachment 2946847

It's not that leg lengthening won't have a good return, it does; being taller is always good.

It's just the risk that comes with leg lengthening just isn't worth permanently not being able to walk, unable to weight train etc.

It's the hardmaxx (excluding meme surgeries i.e lf2/lf3) that has the greatest risk involved.

You are 5 ft 7 aren't you? It's not even giga manlet tier esp. where you live.

Height is cope its all about race and face. Niko (the mod on this forum) is a manlet and can get any women he wants.
You don't need more height you need white features.

idk dude ascending my face changed my life completely, if i kept same face and went to 6'4 id be just fucking ltbs

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, poopoohead and mrriceguyreturn
It's just the risk that comes with leg lengthening just isn't worth permanently not being able to walk, unable to weight train etc.
You will be able to all of that shit after LL, the complication rates w good surgeons are extremely rare, might be even non existent
It's the hardmaxx (excluding meme surgeries i.e lf2/lf3) that has the greatest risk involved.
It's just expensive, painful and really long, otherwise it's safe also lefort 2 and 3 are safe
You are 5 ft 7 aren't you? It's not even giga manlet tier esp. where you live.
I'm 5'8 and it's a shit height to be, you want at least 6'1-6'2

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Bluepilled response

Agreed tbh but height is not cope, also being tall is a white feature if you would
Height is a plus of course but no one cares for tall ethnics, getting white features is the priority. Short White> Tall ethnic

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back