Some friend said that my upper head got wider over the last years. Is it possible?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
She said that my forehead got wider and that "there was more distance between eyes and where face actually ends". So basically (without exactly especifying what) she told me my zygos and temporals got wider. She told me how when she met me she noticed I had a "smaller face" than her while I now had a "bigger" one than her, including things like not being able to fit in hats of her in which I vould fit my skull before easier.

But doesnt make sense, since im 31 years old and she told me she noticed it start changing after I was already 27 years old. Didnt face development stoo at 25?

Try to trick your brain into growing your frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 3583, Mateusz74 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 466
She said that my forehead got wider and that "there was more distance between eyes and where face actually ends". So basically (without exactly especifying what) she told me my zygos and temporals got wider. She told me how when she met me she noticed I had a "smaller face" than her while I now had a "bigger" one than her, including things like not being able to fit in hats of her in which I vould fit my skull before easier.

But doesnt make sense, since im 31 years old and she told me she noticed it start changing after I was already 27 years old. Didnt face development stoo at 25?
you probably went on leanmax that's it

the return of grandpa

you probably went on leanmax that's it
I told her this. That it must be the effect of getting lean, but she told me she amready took that into account and thqt its somethibg other than just being leaner now putting the example of how my eyes look like they have more distance from the border of face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
probably chewing then, it makes your templar more massive
I told her this. That it must be the effect of getting lean, but she told me she amready took that into account and thqt its somethibg other than just being leaner now

It's the bois de boulogne effect bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Late puberty

why dont you just say its your own perception, she didnt say anything infact you dont even know any women

no person would ever say such a thing IRL, this is reserved for the biggest BDD narcs who stare at their faces in the mirror full time

• JFL
Reactions: Pex1992, middayshowers and Deleted member 2486
yeah i tried dropping a shelf on my head to make it wide like flat stanley