Some fucking foid I was talking to actually was suggesting pegging me

does she think i gay or what

• Total voters
Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
Some foid I was talking to a month ago on Snapchat was into me (she looked like shit and I mogged her to eternity) but I think she got the wrong vibe.

I think she started suspecting I'm gay bc of my dicksucking lips and ended up suggesting meeting up so I said sure, maybe I get some poosie

She suggested pegging as a joke and then I just laughed it off, but then I noticed her bringing the topic back up again and it sounded kinda serious.... Is it over if a girl suggests to peg you tbh?

She did have a good point by saying that the g-spot for men exists in the backdoor but still I was ilke that shit's gay af
Also ngl I would've let her peg me if she was PSL6 at least but I mogged her to the Afghan jungle she was like sub 1 PSL and was obv frauding weight

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4902, thickdickdaddy27 and mulattomaxxer
Maybe ''she'' is a tranny, and wants to fool you in to thinking it's gonna be a dildo going up your ass, while it's actually his dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4902, Lolcel, Pillarman and 6 others
Why would a girl fuck you if she thinks you're gay jfl
It's still pretty gay to get fucked but I just don't get why she would want to fuck a guy that likes guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Some foid I was talking to a month ago on Snapchat was into me (she looked like shit and I mogged her to eternity) but I think she got the wrong vibe.

I think she started suspecting I'm gay bc of my dicksucking lips and ended up suggesting meeting up so I said sure, maybe I get some poosie

She suggested pegging as a joke and then I just laughed it off, but then I noticed her bringing the topic back up again and it sounded kinda serious.... Is it over if a girl suggests to peg you tbh?

She did have a good point by saying that the g-spot for men exists in the backdoor but still I was ilke that shit's gay af
Also ngl I would've let her peg me if she was PSL6 at least but I mogged her to the Afghan jungle she was like sub 1 PSL and was obv frauding weight
Foids don't take; short, ugly, small pp men seriously

I dont think she thinks ur gay. Maybe its a test though, to see if u r gay. Just say no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
ofc she brings up the topic again , you laughed at it the first time .
It s time to wazowskimaxx in case this happens again.
Rgdtbdtb

Foids don't take; short, ugly, small pp men seriously
20200501_020927-jpg.486957

like this?

edit: jfl btw i larped as 6' 1" while texting her she hasn't even seen me IRL and she's fucking 5' 2" no way my height or my face were the issue LMAO
i think she might've just caught on the fact idgaf about her bc i was kinda throwing in racist jokes (she was black) and i guess she didnt like it

over for non-NTcels like me tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Ocelot
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ocelot and Deleted member 9699
I dont think she thinks ur gay. Maybe its a test though, to see if u r gay. Just say no.
shes ugly af i would run my dick through a fucking sword than have sex with her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Ocelot
If any woman suggests pegging you it means either doesnt respect you or is a feminazi. Over for you buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Bro that’s fucking disgusting and degenerate if she ever brings it up again block her

if you can just fuck her normally make sure when you do to be extra abusive and dominant in order for her to know her place.

Like literally slap the fuck out of her hold her down throw her against a wall spit on here and literally call her your submissive whore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4902, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 9699
She may just be a degenerate who consumes too much jew entertainment. Hatefuck her.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9699
JFL she's making fun of you faggot, you're such a faggot she thinks about fucking you in the ass bruh
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you niggas are over thinking. she must just be a dyke that's into twinks and dominating or whatever.

just fuck her and move on no need to make a post about it here