Some girls get off on mogging their male partners

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
This would explain why we sometimes see subhumans with gl girls. They get off on the fact that they know that the guys are basically their slaves. She doesn't respect him, and he knows that she doesn't. Yet she is so far out of his league that he will do anything to keep her. This is different from beta buxxing because it is a form of masochism, the girl gets sexual gratfication from inducing humiliation onto the man. Imagine the thrill a masochistic Stacy would get by going out in public with an inferior subhuman and humiliating him in front of all her goodlooking male friends. Absolutely brutal.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Roping Subhuman, Norwooder and 4 others
This would explain why we sometimes see subhumans with gl girls. They get off on the fact that they know that the guys are basically their slaves. She doesn't respect him, and he knows that she doesn't. Yet she is so far out of his league that he will do anything to keep her. This is different from beta buxxing because it is a form of masochism, the girl gets sexual gratfication from inducing humiliation onto the man. Imagine the thrill a masochistic Stacy would get by going out in public with an inferior subhuman and humiliating him in front of all her goodlooking male friends. Absolutely brutal.
And then cheat on him with Chad

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Catawampus
not masochist. its sadism

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
just be ugly theory

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Pietrosiek, RichardSpencel and 2 others
It’s even possible with partners who are close to each other in looks. the woman knows her smv is way higher, so she gets an even more bigger high of rejecting good looking men or cucking a chadlitr boyfriend

• Woah
Or it's virtue signalling or beta buxing, if you see an ugly guy with a femoid it doesn't mean he has ascended or that it's a counter example to the blackpill, cause you don't know if it's a sexless relationship or not.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 245 and Catawampus
Or it's virtue signalling or beta buxing, if you see an ugly guy with a femoid it doesn't mean he has ascended or that it's a counter example to the blackpill, cause you don't know if it's a sexless relationship or not.
Many men only get sex once in a blue moon, if ever

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
This is a good point. I'm actually starting to think sometimes women choose dorky looking guys as a way to virtue signal and confuse men so they can hide their true preference in men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
My Stacey sister is like this. She has never dated a Chad, even after moving to the Netherlands, even in her prime years (she's currently 28). She always has fat/old rich guys as her main boyfriend and presents him to the family like a nice girl, but her workmate once confided in me that she rides the alpha cock carousel secretly on the side. It's both a control freak thing plus a beta buxxing thing. She spends these guys money extremely ruthlessly, and they pathetically pay for all her irresponsible spending habits.

I credit this to her being very adventurous in high school, which I think made her figure out male nature very early on.

• +1
My Stacey sister is like this. She has never dated a Chad, even after moving to the Netherlands, even in her prime years (she's currently 28). She always has fat/old rich guys as her main boyfriend and presents him to the family like a nice girl, but her workmate once confided in me that she rides the alpha cock carousel secretly on the side. It's both a control freak thing plus a beta buxxing thing. She spends these guys money extremely ruthlessly, and they pathetically pay for all her irresponsible spending habits.

I credit this to her being very adventurous in high school, which I think made her figure out male nature very early on.
Does her bf know about it I wonder

Not really usually it is bcs the ugly guy has a lot of money/status. The girl isn't in a relationship with him bcs of sexual attraction but what he can provide for her

Basically a betabux.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
no its cause he has a big dick

Another day another shitty thread

I read 10 words and I stopped