Some Girls Hate Sexual Tension

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Diamond
Today I was on Tinder when I matches with this pretty girl tho her bio didn't have much. She had photo with cat in profile so this is how our chat went:

Me: Those are two adorable pussies! (pussy in my language means hot chick, not vagina)
Her: Oh, you have eyes!
Me: You do as well, we've already got something in common.
Her: Tell me you're a human and we can goand get married.
Me: Aren't you a cat though?
Her: Thanks for compliment. Me and cats do have similarities, I am not one though.
Me: I bet you love petting in that case.
Her: Yeah, that's one of our similarities.
Me: You won't scratch me, won't you?
Her: Ofc not.
Me: So how old are you?
Her: 21, you?
Me: 20
Her: Oh so you're just a baby...
Me: I sure am, so it will be weird when you call me daddy.
Her: Who told you I'll call you that? I'm not looking for sexting.

She went on to rant how I made too many sex puns and that I'm emotionally immature, I've destroyed her with arguments and tbh I think I killed it in the convo.

She seems not to enjoy sexual energy which wasn't the case with my previous dates, how often do xou see this? Honestly it's the first time for me seeing girl who doesn't like some flirting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, wollet2 and Sprinkles
Lol nah bro you just look like shit or aren’t her type from a looks standpoint

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
She talked about marriage so she probably just didn’t want a one night stand type of thing. You give off fuck boy energy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and SlavicGeneral
Lol nah bro you just look like shit or aren’t her type from a looks standpoint
I'm a strong htn-low chadlite (girls sre definitely into me, I've dated many, I am just still insecure about my looks). Why did we match in the first place and everything went well and suddenly she switched the narrative?

Today I was on Tinder when I matches with this pretty girl tho her bio didn't have much. She had photo with cat in profile so this is how our chat went:

Me: Those are two adorable pussies! (pussy in my language means hot chick, not vagina)
Her: Oh, you have eyes!
Me: You do as well, we've already got something in common.
Her: Tell me you're a human and we can goand get married.
Me: Aren't you a cat though?
Her: Thanks for compliment. Me and cats do have similarities, I am not one though.
Me: I bet you love petting in that case.
Her: Yeah, that's one of our similarities.
Me: You won't scratch me, won't you?
Her: Ofc not.
Me: So how old are you?
Her: 21, you?
Me: 20
Her: Oh so you're just a baby...
Me: I sure am, so it will be weird when you call me daddy.
Her: Who told you I'll call you that? I'm not looking for sexting.

She went on to rant how I made too many sex puns and that I'm emotionally immature, I've destroyed her with arguments and tbh I think I killed it in the convo.

She seems not to enjoy sexual energy which wasn't the case with my previous dates, how often do xou see this? Honestly it's the first time for me seeing girl who doesn't like some flirting.
it's not sexual tension unless you're a chad, if you're <htn then it's more like sexual assault risk detection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
@MonkeyDLuffy2003 but i thought milf starts at 28 for early 20's men :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
it's not sexual tension unless you're a chad, if you're <htn then it's more like sexual assault risk detection
I already mentioned I am htn-chadlite (got rated by reputable users before and get girls irl, this is first time this flirt sexting shit failed very badly).

I think I had savage responses tbh, didn't stutter one bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
I already mentioned I am htn-chadlite (got rated by reputable users before and get girls irl, this is first time this flirt sexting shit failed very badly).

I think I had savage responses tbh, didn't stutter one bit.
If I'm honest, you didn't seem very NT, I woulda guessed these lines came from a basement dwelling star wars autist. If you're htn-chadlite you gotta work on being subtle, you have the looks you don't need to try and escalate in this aggressive manner.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Never get with girls with animals. They fuck their animals. Female animal owners are disgusting.

If I'm honest, you didn't seem very NT, I woulda guessed these lines came from a basement dwelling star wars autist. If you're htn-chadlite you gotta work on being subtle, you have the looks you don't need to try and escalate in this aggressive manner.
Do you have any tips on how to keep it subtle but still spark some sexual energy?

I used to mostly do the normie shit like asking questions about interests, traveling, school and other shit, but I've had some success with horny girls this way. I want to be bold somehow. In fact my last gf came from doing this shit.

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Do you have any tips on how to keep it subtle but still spark some sexual energy?

I used to mostly do the normie shit like asking questions about interests, traveling, school and other shit, but I've had some success with horny girls this way. I want to be bold somehow. In fact my last gf came from doing this shit.
saying the "so it will be weird when you call me daddy" line was explicitly sexual, try and be more implicit like "a baby old enough to show you a good time" or something I'm no PUA I'm sure you could come up with something better based on your wit shown in the other lines, you'll looks will carry you into the goal even without sexually suggestive dialogue

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
saying the "so it will be weird when you call me daddy" line was explicitly sexual, try and be more implicit like "a baby old enough to show you a good time" or something I'm no PUA I'm sure you could come up with something better based on your wit shown in the other lines, you'll looks will carry you into the goal even without sexually suggestive dialogue
I still feel like a savage for dropping that bomb lol thanks so much