some girls just dont care about looks

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
like i messaged some foid aggressively in some mobile quiz game and we talked for a while. i told her to give me her phone number and she did. she told me she had a boyfriend but was still open for a "friendly talk". i told her i also got a gf but it doesnt matter

we chatted for several days without knowing how we looked like. after some time we sent each other pics. she was a cute mtb - htb with average body and her boyfriend was some fat ogre. after i sent her my pics nothing changed, we still talked the same way, still had phone sex (jfl was cringe af) and still wanted to meet up

the sexual connection was built from conversation only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, trueceI, Luffymaxxing and 10 others
He probably rich asf tho

cope

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Luffymaxxing, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
like i messaged some foid aggressively in some mobile quiz game and we talked for a while. i told her to give me her phone number and she did. she told me she had a boyfriend but was still open for a "friendly talk". i told her i also got a gf but it doesnt matter

we chatted for several days without knowing how we looked like. after some time we sent each other pics. she was a cute mtb - htb with average body and her boyfriend was some fat ogre. after i sent her my pics nothing changed, we still talked the same way, still had phone sex (jfl was cringe af) and still wanted to meet up

its only a offy doofy,he is replaceable,that because she sexted with you,is another beta male for her.:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: itsoverformebro, trueceI, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
tell that my mates gf who dates him a ltn with no money, fat and weird style
Does the gf actually enjoy fucking him? Do they have freaky sex and get it on?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, buflek and imabetanumale
its only a offy doofy,he is replaceable,that because she sexted with you,is another beta male for her.:feelswhy:
Oh yeah we're missing the point that she basically cheated on him LOL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, wollet2, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Bullshit. I didn't read your post, I'm going off of your title but girls definitely care about looks as long as you pass the looks threshold. Doesn't mean they all want chads or chadlites, but if you're at least average, it's good enough. But some of us are universally unattractive and then no matter what, girls will just not like you, simply because you don't pass the looks threshold.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and NarrowBones
Either way I get no ass

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ifyouwannabemylover

she's obviously looking for a bvll bro

Bullshit. I didn't read your post, I'm going off of your title but girls definitely care about looks as long as you pass the looks threshold. Doesn't mean they all want chads or chadlites, but if you're at least average, it's good enough. But some of us are universally unattractive and then no matter what, girls will just not like you, simply because you don't pass the looks threshold.
Desi girls only care about status

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Deleted member 51465 and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

when was this/how recent

Not true. All women care about looks.
Ye ik I was talking out my arse, but it seems more important than other races

"Some girls don't care about looks, I spoke to one who was willing to cheat on her bf with me because I mogged him"

:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
Esex is so degenerate and low T, did that shit when i was in my lowest

• +1
Reactions: buflek
"Some girls don't care about looks, I spoke to one who was willing to cheat on her bf with me because I mogged him"

:feelsuhh:
she didnt know i mog him + this was one of many anecodes

Who's this handsome gentleman?

some years ago tbh

yes he told me they fucked in the forest in the snow a couple of months ago
Gf is probably looksmatch tho so it's not big deal. Average looking ppl do have sex w/ each other otherwise most of us wouldn't be born. And if she's actually gl, well I'm not the lucky guy who got her so who cares.

women just want a clever man that is funny and has a huge cock

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex
tell that my mates gf who dates him a ltn with no money, fat and weird style
this thread definitely isn’t cope, i don’t know how common these type of girls are in germany (who don’t care about looks) but they are very common in my shitty country, i should make a thread of one of my biggest anecdotes about this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and buflek
if you dont pass this looks threshold youre simply not human

personality and dick size are much more important (and relevant, for us humans). i very rarely see guys as ugly as in this forum irl, excluding manlets subhumans and some shitskins

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
if you dont pass this looks threshold youre simply not human

personality and dick size are much more important (and relevant, for us humans). i very rarely see guys as ugly as in this forum irl, excluding manlets subhumans and some shitskins
Yep, it's rare not to pass the looks threshold but unfortunately, I'm one of those people. I have an okay personality and a big dick but none of these things matter to women because I'm too unattractive facially.

Low-Tier woman with no self worth 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Coping with your only good atributes
the opposite would make more sense but no i got a ideal personality for getting women, atleast before i got sick

its just how it is its not about me. i look good but thats just the cherry on the top. women even got turned off from how depressed and isolated i was given my looks, recently. good looks means u have to tick more boxes to not appear like a weirdo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex
Most women who say they don't care about looks are unattractive fat/ugly slobs, so they can't afford to care about looks. Obviously they'll say crap like "oh I don't care about looks". Other women who say those things are women like Emrata. She got railed by over 1000 Chads and it altered her perception, she has now developed a fetish for butt ugly men because new beats old and everything gets boring eventually. The chances of finding a hot girl who really doesn't care much about looks are very slim. They are a very tiny minority.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It wasn’t even irl bro ofc she doesn’t care about how u look when your ugly face is not staring at her

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and bloomercel
>>doesn't care about looks
>> Cheats

Jfl

>>doesn't care about looks
>> Cheats

Jfl
cheats with a guy she doesnt know what he looks like

doesnt that just prove that girls cheat because of emotions?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
cheats with a guy she doesnt know what he looks like

doesnt that just prove that girls cheat because of emotions?
In this case

Emotions = tired of Oofy doofy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverformebro and buflek
if u have money then u can look fat

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives