Some good books to read?

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Anyone here read?Havent touched a Book outside of school in 5 +years.
Feel like a dumbass that sits on his phone all day.Anyone have some interesting book suggestions.Or must read books that are really interesting?
ThanksšŸ˜Š

Quran my brother

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, holyboyjesus, KlutchPurpp and 8 others
Besides religious books.
Im an atheist bra.Also I have already read some of it in the past
Start with some ancient greek books, they will invoke in you a sense of higher meaning is some way, the epicness in them puts life on a higher ladder, something more glorious and meaningful

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2352
Start with some ancient greek books, they will invoke in you a sense of higher meaning is some way, the epicness in them puts life on a higher ladder, something more glorious and meaningful
Okay bra sounds dope.
Will look into that

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I only read looksmax posts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Enlil, Almu, HighIQcel and 3 others
Feel like a dumbass that sits on his phone all day.Anyone have some interesting book suggestions.Or must read books that are really interesting?
ThanksšŸ˜Š
The Bible

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 2352
Genesis 1:6-8 says, ā€œAnd God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.ā€ The ā€œfirmamentā€ is called ā€œheaven

• +1
Reactions: holyboyjesus
harry potter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Baiscally I don't believe space is real I believe we're in a dome of unbreakable glass there is no other religions all otherd are devil made to deceive the innocence dividing and conquering with forums like these races pitting war against each other cause of the culture and religious differences fact matter is Chrisanity is the only way a boo made thousand years ago speaks more volumes to me than nasa and there shitty Hollywood green screens of the moon

• JFL
Baiscally I don't believe space is real I believe we're in a dome of unbreakable glass there is no other religions all otherd are devil made to deceive the innocence dividing and conquering with forums like these races pitting war against each other cause of the culture and religious differences fact matter is Chrisanity is the only way a boo made thousand years ago speaks more volumes to me than nasa and there shitty Hollywood green screens of the moon
Uhm okay.Thank you for your opinion my friend.I see youre a Proud Christian ManšŸ˜…
Blessing goes out
how to win friends and influence people, havent read it myself but apparently great book
Will note that down.Sounds interesting

• +1
Reactions: noped
I knew someone would say that.
But good suggestion anyways
Know your place trash space was apparently founded in 1967 compared to fucking bcs and all those letters
Uhm okay.Thank you for your opinion my friend.I see youre a Proud Christian ManšŸ˜…
Blessing goes out

Will note that down.Sounds interesting
Its fucking ridiculous to be so naive I mean tbf TV was starting to pop of only thing people don't u understand about TV is the key word is programming programme you to think how they want you to which Is why we have black pill red pill blue pill and all that all influenced through TV

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200113_013241_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200113_013241_com.android.chrome.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Woah
Know your place trash space was apparently founded in 1967 compared to fucking bcs and all those letters
Uhm okay thats very interesting.
I always wonderedšŸ§

Uhm okay thats very interesting.
I always wonderedšŸ§
I got my grandparents thinking there geniuses but na you ain't space ain't shit but satanism to stop you from believe in the firmament you I could go deeper I'm not I'm just telling you the basics of it all other religions are bad TV is programming brainwashing that's why you see people on YouTube just nerdy kids wanting to be different whilst TV is gay promote this tran promote this racism that more black people in this I smell the kalergi plan going on divide and conquer there is no such thing as global Cliamate change its called chem trails everyone knows it but don't care illuminati is real fucking teens react made video on it and they think haha woah thats so cool Beyonce is in the illuminati it's just fuck do people actually do there reserch šŸ˜‚

what in particular? fiction, history, philosophy, classics?

what in particular? fiction, history, philosophy, classics?
I mean I guess Everything You just stated interests me.
Especially Books where I can learn from and make me more knowledgable.
So maybe history and philosophy

Inb4 @Short Ugly and Brown recommends Lolita

The Outsiders (fun novel all in all). Ben Carson - You Have a Brain, Intelligent Investor (if you're into that kinda stuff, outdated but still an enjoyable read), Verbal Judo (was recommended but never read, sounds cool).

• +1
The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2352
I mean I guess Everything You just stated interests me.
Especially Books where I can learn from and make me more knowledgable.
So maybe history and philosophy

for history i'd recommend the history of the decline and fall of the roman empire by edward gibbon, gulag archipelago by solzhenitsyn, rise and fall of the third reich by william shirer, and thomas carlyle's book on the french revolution

for philosophy, start with plato's republic and aristotle's nichomachean ethics and metaphysics. next, kant's critic of pure reason, schopenhauer's world as will and representation, and heidegger's being and time, and sartre's being and nothingness.

fiction, go through houellebecq, haruki murakami, cormac mccarthy, thomas mann

classics, you need dostoevsky's crime and punishment and notes from the underground. balzac, lost illusions.

• +1
A book about dying alone

Looksmaxxing forum...........anyway, if you really want GOOD books, pm me

reading is cope

therefore you should read books because you enjoy it and not in the fales hope to become smart somehow, brag or feel pressured by society

how to win friends and influence people, havent read it myself but apparently great book

:feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

"just call them by their name, bro!"
"just make sure to handshake, bro!"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4545, DidntRead, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
:feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

"just call them by their name, bro!"
"just make sure to handshake, bro!"
I actually bought this book and Am Reading right nowšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
reading is cope

therefore you should read books because you enjoy it and not in the fales hope to become smart somehow, brag or feel pressured by society
I dont do it for other people.
I want to have knowledge of everything.
And not be someone who doesnt know shit.
Also I do enjoy it.But more than just enjoying.
I enjoy the knowledge Im getting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
How are you liking the book so far dude
I like it alot actually.
It really opened my eyes to all the mistakes which made people not listen to me or like me at all.Its just like.Pick up art.Its all about personality and how you talk to people
Ive only read 3 chapters though.Since I read every chapter 3 times to really keep What Im reading Ä°n my head.Also I write everything Down.Because I really wanna learn how to get liked by others If I want to.

• +1
Reactions: noped
Reminder!

Chad only reads the pay-cheques from his mistresses

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil, Deleted member 3583, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Good shit bro. What other books have u bought?
Also got Crime and Punishment.
Being and Nothingness
And
Being and time.
Which @auboutduprecipice recommended
Gonna read those after

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice and noped
-In 5+ years
-17 yo age
Tf?
Don't you still read or are supposed to read in school?

-In 5+ years
-17 yo age
Tf?
Don't you still read or are supposed to read in school?
Well as I said.
Havent touched a book in 5 years OUTSÄ°DE of school.
I mean I dont even fucking study at all .thats how lazy I was.

Maybe some books as in facial aesthetics ?

Well as I said.
Havent touched a book in 5 years OUTSÄ°DE of school.
I mean I dont even fucking study at all .thats how lazy I was.
Tbh it's hard for me to focus on a book outside of school

vitaly actually set me on this idea, non sponsored, notably

audible is really good if u wanna read but cant concentrate

• +1
vitaly actually set me on this idea, non sponsored, notably

audible is really good if u wanna read but cant concentrate
Well I guess.But theres just something about reading a normal book for me now that I started.
I dont know
But I guess Thats an option for some people

Also got Crime and Punishment.
Being and Nothingness
And
Being and time.
Which @auboutduprecipice recommended
Gonna read those after
Crime and Punishment was the only forced book from my high school class that i really liked. It's like 700 pages long and we were reading it at autumn, perfect setting for the book because it's set in cold dark Petersburg. I liked it so much because of how you always care for the main character to not get caught and it has some suspense in it. Also i like the dark and poor atmosphere of the city

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Crime and Punishment was the only forced book from my high school class that i really liked. It's like 700 pages long and we were reading it at autumn, perfect setting for the book because it's set in cold dark Petersburg. I liked it so much because of how you always care for the main character to not get caught and it has some suspense in it. Also i like the dark and poor atmosphere of the city
Whats the book about?A guy Committing crimes and running away from police?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Whats the book about?A guy Committing crimes and running away from police?
About a mentalcel that does a crime because he felt it was to bring justice in this world and for some personal gains, then he basically has a sporadic mental conflicts about if the decision he did is right or wrong, the he copes how what he did is taking justice into his hands like some great people like Napoleon etc. He also fals in love with a crazy Christian e-whore and tries to not get caught the whole time while having thoughts of roping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2352 and Chadelite
ThanksšŸ˜Š
I suggest you read:

The torah

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Ah, I bought Marcus Aurelius - Meditations but I've read like 60 pages in 2 months, it's really unfun reading when your attention span is 5 seconds :/
But one book that I enjoyed is "The subtle art of not giving a fuck" - Mark Manson

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2352
Ah, I bought Marcus Aurelius - Meditations but I've read like 60 pages in 2 months, it's really unfun reading when your attention span is 5 seconds :/
But one book that I enjoyed is "The subtle art of not giving a fuck" - Mark Manson
Can relate so hard.
Im trying so hard to read sometimes
About a mentalcel that does a crime because he felt it was to bring justice in this world and for some personal gains, then he basically has a sporadic mental conflicts about if the decision he did is right or wrong, the he copes how what he did is taking justice into his hands like some great people like Napoleon etc. He also fals in love with a crazy Christian e-whore and tries to not get caught the whole time while having thoughts of roping
Sounds interesting.Looking forward to it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and gymislife
Same here, i suspect i ha e adhd and reading is hard for me even if the thing is interesting. I was reading the meditations and it felt kinda hard tbh, had no idea what the author was rambling about in the first chapter when he was at the camp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and gymislife