Some guys on a motorcycle tried to harass me

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Wasted talent
They were going uphill as I passed them and I think they said 'junkie' (something akin the swedish equivalent). I was like 'that'd you say??', then they stopped at the top of the road and yelled 'watch yourself!' and tried to taunt me though it was incoherent. When they were about to go drive off I yellow 'nasty ass!' and that's basically the story.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sickdawgie, Htobrother, Manletmachine and 3 others
After they went away I took out my earbuds just in case they would come back and fight me or something, you know, just to prepare, but they never did. I don't think they expected me to stand up for myself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuse, sickdawgie, Manletmachine and 1 other person
They were going uphill as I passed them and I think they said 'junkie' (something akin the swedish equivalent). I was like 'that'd you say??', then they stopped at the top of the road and yelled 'watch yourself!' and tried to taunt me though it was incoherent. When they were about to go drive off I yellow 'nasty ass!' and that's basically the story.
I should’ve been there for you bro
IMG 4903

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and Eriot Lodger
@Manletmachine you said you wanted to hear more about my interactions so I'll just tag you bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuse, sickdawgie and Manletmachine
I should’ve been there for you bro View attachment 3025080
That's appreciated! So yeah, I pretty much know that I would've gotten my ass handed to me if they did escalate it to a physicalf fight, but at the same time they're just scummy normies and they didn't even look good. I hope they become the biggest cucks and that the mass immigration destroys Sweden lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, Manletmachine and Juandigomigo22
That's appreciated! So yeah, I pretty much know that I would've gotten my ass handed to me if they did escalate it to a physicalf fight, but at the same time they're just scummy normies and they didn't even look good. I hope they become the biggest cucks and that the mass immigration destroys Sweden lol
I would’ve been like BOP BOP and they would’ve gone NIGHT NIGHT
IMG 4594

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Manletmachine and Eriot Lodger