Some honest thoughts about pickup from a 33 year old

E

endme.jpg

Iron
I want to share some experiences from my life for you guys. Im 33 and i partied and drank all of my 20s away. I had a relationship for 3 years and some small relationships that lasted from few months to almost a year during those years, but i mostly just drank every weekend with my friends. Its fucked up actually, how much money, time i wasted while doing this shit. But one thing that i gained from this is experience on the whole dating/nightlife thing.

The only good thing about my appearance is that im 6 4 or 193 cm. I dont have a good face, or good frame, my shoulders are narrow and my hips are wide.

When i was in my early 20s i started going out non stop to clubs, bars etc. but i was getting little results. I was really skinny, had a buzzcut and dressed like a fucking monkey( white converse with wide blue jeans and black dress shirt wtf?) The things that made instant improvements were when i gained like 5kg and started dressing better. Skinnier jeans, fitted dress shirts or t shirts, shoes that actually matched the whole outfit made instant improvements for me but the thing that made the biggest improvement was the hair. I started doing the fuckboish hairstyle with bigger top and short sides. This was such a huge improvement , i started getting attention,numbers consistenly while going out, even one night stands which were non existent before.

I met my gf, we broke up three years later and now i was in my later 20s Got into the nightlife again, started dressing up like a fuckboi again, bought leather jackets (can give you a +1 easily if your tallish and slim), got this fucking dont give a fuck attitude and it helped alot, but this time i was feeling empty because i was not a early 20s kid anymore. Hangovers are worse, you look at the mirror and see that all of that drinking is fucking your face up, your hairline is receeding, your friends are improving in their lifes and relationships while you do the same shit that you were doing 8 years ago.

None of that GAME bullshit works, believe me. I had friends who were short,balding and tried doing all of that pickup shit and that just doesnt work. Girl might give them attention and let them entertain them, but in the end they are going to walk out with his better looking friend 99 times out of 100.

The biggest blackpill moment is my friend, who is over 200 cm, has long hair but is dumb as bricks, skinny, no proper job or even a car but he pulls every single time he fucking goes out. Girls are fucking dropping in front of him for attention. But suprise suprise, he cant make them last anymore, because hes nearing 30 himself and women want someone who have their shit together at this age.

At the moment im 33, i dont go out anymore and just settled down with a 6/10 and live a happy life, those really beautiful girls that you are craving for are not fucking worth it. They get shit ton of attention from guys who are richer, better looking and just going to make you insecure unless your a chad yourself.
I slept with around 50-60 women during my life and i know what im talking about when i say that they are not worth it.

TLDR.- My advice :

If youre fat/skinny- go to the gym
Dress slimer, match your clothing depended on your age
If you have good hair genes try growing your hair out.
Game bullshit doesnt work.
Go to the clubs/bar to pick up girls ONLY if youre tall or good looking, otherwise the money spent/hangovers and shit are not worth it for the really rare drunk girl pick up that might happen.
Focus on your career, YOU WILL actually attract women if youre successful and make money later on in youre life.
If you are really desperate try moving. Im from eastern europe and during my 20s i was working/living in UK/IRELAND/USA and the easiest pussy was in USA by far.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, TrestIsBest and 8 others
strong first post

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 22886 and BoneDensity
USA is easymode. I've said it many times before.

JFL at being incel in the US. JFL at being poor in the US.

It's the best and easiest country in the world. You get a masters degree and make 6 figures within 3 years, jfl at how easy it is.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 22886 and 4 others
will read it all

Im from eastern europe and during my 20s i was working/living in UK/IRELAND/USA and the easiest pussy was in USA by far.
Controversial statement that many americucks will try to cope away with. It would mean admitting that they are indeed ugly af.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, FinasterideAt17 and MoggerGaston
Where is hard? I see people saying england is easy, entire america is easy, asia is easy

Where I am at in the US a 5/10 male has it rough if he doesn't get a LTR by the time he leaves college. Single females that age even ones that are 5/10s themselves want nothing to do with those males.

Interesting read, thanks for sharing your insights.

Career will mostly attract women past their peak though. Most women will be attracted to your assests if you're rich, not to you. That's why physical appearance is so important for blackpilled people. It's the only thing that evokes "actual" feelings of "love".

At 30 you'll see women who are ready to settle down. They might have one night stands from time to time, but are looking for a good loyal husband who stays with them despite their declining looks. I think winning the lottery as a man is finding a young virgin girl who will stay committed to you for the rest of her life. But that's hard in the modern westernised world.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
I’d rather a 4/10 virgin 18yo than a 10/10 roastie for LTR any day. Career maxxing is cope and only good for roasties.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sleeper, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Sir Galachad
USA is easymode. I've said it many times before.

JFL at being incel in the US. JFL at being poor in the US.

It's the best and easiest country in the world. You get a masters degree and make 6 figures within 3 years, jfl at how easy it is.
Absolute truth, if you fail in America then you fail even harder anywhere else in the world

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger and MoggerGaston
Where is hard? I see people saying england is easy, entire america is easy, asia is easy
central and eastern europe as well as russia are hard. France, Uk, Ireland easy, USA even easier, SEA easiest

I want to share some experiences from my life for you guys. Im 33 and i partied and drank all of my 20s away. I had a relationship for 3 years and some small relationships that lasted from few months to almost a year during those years, but i mostly just drank every weekend with my friends. Its fucked up actually, how much money, time i wasted while doing this shit. But one thing that i gained from this is experience on the whole dating/nightlife thing.

The only good thing about my appearance is that im 6 4 or 193 cm. I dont have a good face, or good frame, my shoulders are narrow and my hips are wide.

When i was in my early 20s i started going out non stop to clubs, bars etc. but i was getting little results. I was really skinny, had a buzzcut and dressed like a fucking monkey( white converse with wide blue jeans and black dress shirt wtf?) The things that made instant improvements were when i gained like 5kg and started dressing better. Skinnier jeans, fitted dress shirts or t shirts, shoes that actually matched the whole outfit made instant improvements for me but the thing that made the biggest improvement was the hair. I started doing the fuckboish hairstyle with bigger top and short sides. This was such a huge improvement , i started getting attention,numbers consistenly while going out, even one night stands which were non existent before.

I met my gf, we broke up three years later and now i was in my later 20s Got into the nightlife again, started dressing up like a fuckboi again, bought leather jackets (can give you a +1 easily if your tallish and slim), got this fucking dont give a fuck attitude and it helped alot, but this time i was feeling empty because i was not a early 20s kid anymore. Hangovers are worse, you look at the mirror and see that all of that drinking is fucking your face up, your hairline is receeding, your friends are improving in their lifes and relationships while you do the same shit that you were doing 8 years ago.

None of that GAME bullshit works, believe me. I had friends who were short,balding and tried doing all of that pickup shit and that just doesnt work. Girl might give them attention and let them entertain them, but in the end they are going to walk out with his better looking friend 99 times out of 100.

The biggest blackpill moment is my friend, who is over 200 cm, has long hair but is dumb as bricks, skinny, no proper job or even a car but he pulls every single time he fucking goes out. Girls are fucking dropping in front of him for attention. But suprise suprise, he cant make them last anymore, because hes nearing 30 himself and women want someone who have their shit together at this age.

At the moment im 33, i dont go out anymore and just settled down with a 6/10 and live a happy life, those really beautiful girls that you are craving for are not fucking worth it. They get shit ton of attention from guys who are richer, better looking and just going to make you insecure unless your a chad yourself.
I slept with around 50-60 women during my life and i know what im talking about when i say that they are not worth it.

TLDR.- My advice :

If youre fat/skinny- go to the gym
Dress slimer, match your clothing depended on your age
If you have good hair genes try growing your hair out.
Game bullshit doesnt work.
Go to the clubs/bar to pick up girls ONLY if youre tall or good looking, otherwise the money spent/hangovers and shit are not worth it for the really rare drunk girl pick up that might happen.
Focus on your career, YOU WILL actually attract women if youre successful and make money later on in youre life.
If you are really desperate try moving. Im from eastern europe and during my 20s i was working/living in UK/IRELAND/USA and the easiest pussy was in USA by far.
50-60 at your age is terrible bodycount number