• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: descension, GabachoCopium, mike21 and 13 others
3rd time I see this

• +1
Reactions: emo, GabachoCopium and fuse

He low key needs cosmetic surgery though

The funny thing is that cosmetic surgery could help him. Not gonna say what he needs exactly, but he could improve significantly with the right surgeries (and no it's not just a nose job or ear reduction).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and treezy456
The funny thing is that cosmetic surgery could help him. Not gonna say what he needs exactly, but he could improve significantly with the right surgeries (and no it's not just a nose job or ear reduction).
If he wants to be the best of the best then yes. But he can also softmax enough to be able to fuck girls. You don't need to be 6+ PSL to lose your virginity. His problem is just that he is autistic, so it's over...

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Costcosuperstore, PickleTheSlayer and 8 others
rhino is the first surgery he should get. then maybe smt like genio or jaw implants or whatever ur thinking of

• +1
Reactions: greywind
rhino is the first surgery he should get. then maybe smt like genio or jaw implants or whatever ur thinking of
Yeah I was thinking genio. His chin is fucking small as shit but it might be the jaw too. But there is more he could do. He has the base to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and treezy456
I was thinking genio. His chin is fucking small as shit (he might be a bimax candidate). But there is more he could do. But he has the base to ascend.
rhino first then genio fs. after that gonion filler and oto would be complimentary

• +1
Reactions: treezy456
rhino first then genio fs. after that gonion filler and oto would be complimentary
On god this fitxfearless guy thinks gym is all he needs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, greywind and fuse
Yo. This guy rated me in dms. I remember him

• JFL
He had an account here and deleted it. Nigga put his face as the avi jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Deleted member 81007, fuse and 1 other person
Maybe he is using another alt now

• +1

That dude is fkn cope they do not look the same, the instant i saw the younger brother i knew in .3 seconds he looked more attractive better facial features and proportions, the younger brother dating life is gonna be 500 miles better thats a fact and iam a guy saying this imagine females.:lul: He said they look the same, they look similar but clearly the younger brother is a better looking version.

The older brother has a long face a big nose and big ears, hes not very ugly but clearly he is at best average.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: narcomogs and treezy456
Le incelinoo forum!!!!!!!

ill talk to girls but it wont change my nose shape :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, billymidnight, watah and 6 others
On god this fitxfearless guy thinks gym is all he needs
Read the comments as well. Full of gymcel and softmaxx cope. I don't think they realise it's not one or the other, you can do both.

• +1

Why do people like this even bother going on talkshows with people like him. They are just going to make fun of you and give you blue/red pill cope. It's just like the idiots on here who talked to the media about plastic surgery. They are never going to paint you in a good light.

I did find his insta where he talks like an aspie about bp content (not gonna post it here for obvious reasons).

• +1
Reactions: treezy456 and Sprinkles
Genetic recomp really pump faked this guy with chico level eye area but subhuman everything else

• +1
Fitx is coping
Why is he telling sub fives to approach
girls????????? I dont understand

Tom Cruise What GIF

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah and Sprinkles
Non-NT black guys are so rare

• +1
Why do people like this even bother going on talkshows with people like him. They are just going to make fun of you and give you blue/red pill cope. It's just like the idiots on here who talked to the media about plastic surgery. They are never going to paint you in a good light.

I did find his insta where he talks like an aspie about bp content (not gonna post it here for obvious reasons).
Bro is posting bp content on ig it’s over. Only chads and Tyrone’s like Austin Dunham can get away with that shit

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and treezy456
i messaged him on insta.

bro thinks anything about his life will change with a fucking otoplasty jfl. never seen a barber, clearly shit gut health. the depression shows on his face. bro told me he's "determined to get the surgery" like his poor nigger self could afford a 10 piece kfc bucket.

so many things he could be doing in the meantime but honestly his genes need to be removed for the betterment of society at large. mogged by your pre pubescent lilttle brother is grounds for roping imo.

my 2 cents :)

• +1
Reactions: spermium, watah and treezy456
Surgery won’t cure his autism, and may ruin harmony further and cause uncanny look

• +1
Reactions: narcomogs
Surgery won’t cure his autism, and may ruin harmony further and cause uncanny look

im reading his thread on .is right now - holy shit those guys actually enjoy being sexless with eachother its insane

• +1
im reading his thread on .is right now - holy shit those guys actually enjoy being sexless with eachother its insane
Can you message me the thread ?

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i messaged him on insta.

bro thinks anything about his life will change with a fucking otoplasty jfl. never seen a barber, clearly shit gut health. the depression shows on his face. bro told me he's "determined to get the surgery" like his poor nigger self could afford a 10 piece kfc bucket.

so many things he could be doing in the meantime but honestly his genes need to be removed for the betterment of society at large. mogged by your pre pubescent lilttle brother is grounds for roping imo.

my 2 cents :)

Not just otoplasty, but genioplasty, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty. I have to really surgerymax as in get multiple surgeries if I don't want to be subhuman.

I'll moneymax to afford it, softmaxxing is mostly cope but I'll softmax as well.

Exactly, I was literally right
You do need a rhinoplasty and an ear reduction surgery might help. However before you go to the surgery route make sure that you softmax first (skincare, gym, cold approach max). After you have fully softmaxxed with a beard or whatever then surgery max if you dont get results.

Surgery should be the last resort not the 1st resort. Also ITV and Nero made videos on what surgeries blackpillers should get

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
blackgymmaxx after all his filler melted

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
You do need a rhinoplasty and an ear reduction surgery might help. However before you go to the surgery route make sure that you softmax first (skincare, gym, cold approach max). After you have fully softmaxxed with a beard or whatever then surgery max if you dont get results.

Surgery should be the last resort not the 1st resort. Also ITV and Nero made videos on what surgeries blackpillers should get
I was meant to say that an ear reduction surgery would probally help

• +1
Reactions: Sasukecel

I agree with you on that, I should softmax before I hardmax

This is the first time im hearing a black guy who sounds like a white person

• JFL
Bro there’s no way i know this guy irl i’ve seen his yt channel.

IMG 8913

How can people even follow that retard above, truly the halo effect is brootal,even afterwards he got humilated in front of his brother telling him about the situation.

How can people even follow that retard above, truly the halo effect is brootal,even afterwards he got humilated in front of his brother telling him about the situation.
Ong bruh Only Austin Dunham can get away with shit like this

• +1
Reactions: mike21