Some incel talks to fitxfearless about org

Listen bro I saw your yt video and the instagram video

I think your actually going to be fine with looks if

Who fishxferless

you need to grow your massetter muscles (chew a lot of hard gum when the gum gets soft drink ice cold water and its going to become hard again)
Keep going to the gym and focus a lot on your rear delts and back to grow your frame.
Do neck workouts to grow neck it will help you so much.

And possibly in the future maybe you can get a rhino
I would also recommend grtting a beard once you grow your masster muscles

you need to grow your massetter muscles (chew a lot of hard gum when the gum gets soft drink ice cold water and its going to become hard again)
Keep going to the gym and focus a lot on your rear delts and back to grow your frame.
Do neck workouts to grow neck it will help you so much.

And possibly in the future maybe you can get a rhino
I would also recommend grtting a beard once you grow your masster muscles
I actually see you being HTN if you do these things you have decent eye area and your jaw is symmetrical. Getting strong masseter muscles will literally change your life.

What would therapy do? I need hardmaxxing
Nah you don’t. You have normie looks. Your eye area is great, you just need braces and social skills tbh you sound very neurodivergent

What would therapy do? I need hardmaxxing
And you do not need hardmaxxing now. First you need to do the things which I told you above for at least 6 months. You will see tremendous progress. Then you can maybe get rhino but I think you wiuld be fine by then with ur looks

Nah you don’t. You have normie looks. Your eye area is great, you just need braces and social skills tbh you sound very neurodivergent
I sound neurodivergent but I'm not, I just have poor social skills.

Subhuman, not normie

And you do not need hardmaxxing now. First you need to do the things which I told you above for at least 6 months. You will see tremendous progress. Then you can maybe get rhino but I think you wiuld be fine by then with ur looks

Hardmaxxing talk is just mental masturbation atp, I should softmax and moneymax

Subhuman, not normie
nah man I’d tell you if you were ugly. Please though before anything else get braces as that will ascend you the most

Subhuman, not normie
Trust me you are not a normie If you follow the routine I gave you for 6 months your life will change looks wise. If you were ugly as shit then I would tell you trust me. But your not

Make sure you do good in school, it’ll connect you with more likeminded people and will give you a status boost unironically especially for a type A grinder like you.

• +1
Reactions: treezy456