Some interesting article

hmm i guess this proves canthal tilt is determined by forward growth.... lifefuel if true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
View attachment 562562

hmm i guess this proves canthal tilt is determined by forward growth.... lifefuel if true
it's not determined by forward growth & that's not how proofs work lol

also the angles aren't the same & the dudes got fucking eyeliner or some shit on smh

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas, cutecel, hairyballscel and 2 others
it's not determined by forward growth & that's not how proofs work lol

also the angles aren't the same & the dudes got fucking eyeliner or some shit on smh
To me there is some differences, possible that high cranial angle changed- that kid was only 9

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
That isn't always true recessed people can still have a pct sometimes
Me for example I have fucked up mandible, maxilla and chin but my eye area is nearly perfect- pct, one of the greatest medial canthus, low set supras( but still not enough hooding cause fat), wide IPD and pfl. Thanks Dad pfl and ipd and mom cheekbones.
Screenshot 20200717 161734 23

I am the guy with 6 PSL eyes and zygos and 3Psl mandible and maxilla , 6+3/2=4.5 PSL. LMAO

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: hairyballscel
Me for example I have fucked up mandible, maxilla and chin but my eye area is nearly perfect- pct, one of the greatest medial canthus, low set supras( but still not enough hooding cause fat), wide IPD and pfl. Thanks Dad pfl and ipd and mom cheekbones.
View attachment 562589
I am the guy with 6 PSL eyes and zygos and 3Psl mandible and maxilla , 6+3/2=4.5 PSL. LMAO
But you just need bimax and you ascend buddy boyo, it's better to have big halos and big failos than average overall

View attachment 562589
i would murder for ur eye area wtf ur so lucky

• Woah
But you just need bimax and you ascend buddy boyo, it's better to have big halos and big failos than average overall
Its not that simple
Screenshot 20200802 211523

I have cheek line of the last example, everything below my eyes has downward growth, I need full ccw rotation.
Images 4

After fixing posture my occiput looks exacly the same like this guy but my lower third is much shorter, gonial angle is higher, greater etc
So I need drastic movement with Modified Lefort 3 (like 10mm) of upward and forward.
That's why I see potencial in MSE+FM but especially in MARPE with N2 like here
12 Figure16 1

Actually I need something like this
345tgf

If my area under eye grew like that I would be 6-7 PSL and literally spent 0 sec caring about my look.

Last edited:
i would murder for ur eye area wtf ur so lucky
No I am not
My mandible, chin and maxilla are downward and will need modified Lefort 3
But greater potencial I see in simulation F that why I really want to be a thing.
Lucky is Jeff Seid whose only flaw is not Perfect nose shape, which he could fix anytime he wish with simpliest rhino
Jeff Seid Profile 1024x511
CE98zSLWMAImXe6

Its not that simple
View attachment 562636
I have cheek line of the last example, everything below my eyes has downward growth, I need full ccw rotation.
View attachment 562648
After fixing posture my occiput looks exacly the same like this guy but my lower third is much shorter, gonial angle is higher, greater etc
So I need drastic movement with Modified Lefort 3 (like 10mm) of upward and forward.
That's why I see potencial in MSE+FM but especially in MARPE with N2 like here
View attachment 562658
Actually I need something like this
View attachment 562659
If my area under eye grew like that I would be 6-7 PSL and literally spent 0 sec caring about my look.

If you did this consistently whilst using marpe for a entire decade wouldnt it literally reconstruct your cranial base?

• Woah
If you did this consistently whilst using marpe for a entire decade wouldnt it literally reconstruct your cranial base?
I have never thought about it
Make sense since no surgery can touch cranial base

Changing the jaw changes the maxilla which changes the eyes and the midface which changes the positong of the cranial base and your techically a new person every decade so quite literally you could techically reconstruct your skull.

• +1

Bruhhhhh this shit is a instant chad maker fucking hell the not only did the maxilla triangle get longer horizontally but the entire sphenoid bone gets shorter vertically fuck.

Look at the added area the small cross section is legit fucking insane legit a lefort fucking 2 with a real mid face shortening if you did this for a year or 2 i think you have the base for deep set eyes.

What you would have to do next i think is a combination of 2 thing you will need frontal bone implants and orbital decompression Fuck deep set eyes may legit be surgically possible fuck.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 5385

If i'm correct the transformation after year 1 should scale to this.

I think if i'm correct something like that this is insane in potential but the amount of potential force required to move this amount of bone is ridiculous the potential of this device even at a beta stage like this is actually over 9000

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 5385
No I am not
My mandible, chin and maxilla are downward and will need modified Lefort 3
But greater potencial I see in simulation F that why I really want to be a thing.
Lucky is Jeff Seid whose only flaw is not Perfect nose shape, which he could fix anytime he wish with simpliest rhino
View attachment 562668View attachment 562669
everything on my face is a flaw, jfl my mandible is not visible at all.... my only halo is my pheno

yhh if the Simulation F is actually possible than it will transform me and half of this forum tbh, most realistic thing rn is MARPE at the front of the palate with high amounts of force at a positive 30 degree angle

there was a high IQ user on lookism that said the cranial base can change, something to do with the mandible and sphenoid

• Woah