Some interesting Tinder data

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
After 5 week using Tinder I downloaded my data and here it is:

TIMES I SWIPED RIGHT: 2228
TIMES I SWIPED LEFT: 7764
So my like rate it's around 30%, I didn't try to reach any ratio, but according to tinder employees 20-30% it's a good like ratio to achieve to maximize algorithm.

MATCHES: 325
Around 14% match ratio, not bad considering how the average guy does.

I have the data of each individual day, and the more likes I sent that day, the more matches I get. There is no diminishing returns. People online were theorizing that you shouldn't try to like too much per day, but this is not the case. The more.you use the app the better flow of matches you will have.

Even with this crazy amount of matches, I only get to fuck a bitch every 40-60 matches. If you want to success ONLY from Tinder you must go all in, you need to spend your time carefully crafting your profile and swiping. If you don't swipe Tinder will hide your profile because you are not active. Btw, this results are with Tinder Platinum.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
damn i thought ur not meant to swipe, just buy gold and wait and only like the girls who like you

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
It's better to swipe left on the girls out of your league ASAP before they can left swipe you, that shit trashes your rating. Personally I just place it on "only show me to who I liked" mode and then go through the whole stack with a realistic mindset.

Platinum gives you a mini-boost but only for girls you've swiped right on so you can use that to your advantage. But if your rating is too bad they'll still never see you.

damn i thought ur not meant to swipe, just buy gold and wait and only like the girls who like you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 17829
It's better to swipe left on the girls out of your league ASAP before they can left swipe you, that shit trashes your rating. Personally I just place it on "only show me to who I liked" mode and then go through the whole stack with a realistic mindset.

Platinum gives you a mini-boost but only for girls you've swiped right on so you can use that to your advantage. But if your rating is too bad they'll still never see you.
Getting matches is one part of the game. Half of my matches don't even answer me, and I send all of them the same message. Even getting a number is not guarantee of shit, some of them are very busy or apparently so.

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
Getting matches is one part of the game. Half of my matches don't even answer me, and I send all of them the same message. Even getting a number is not guarantee of shit, some of them are very busy or apparently so.

Yea once you get a match you're just swapping one 80/20 rule for a second 80/20 rule. Same for conversations, and even dates.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Yea once you get a match you're just swapping one 80/20 rule for a second 80/20 rule. Same for conversations, and even dates.
Not to mention that all my dates are like: let's see how this bitch disappoints me (either in sex or physically). Hopelfully they pass my looks threshold and I can fuck them. But I've yet to fuck from tinder a legit hot bitch.

Not to mention that all my dates are like: let's see how this bitch disappoints me (either in sex or physically). Hopelfully they pass my looks threshold and I can fuck them. But I've yet to fuck from tinder a legit hot bitch.

This is what happens now that tinder has gotten so bad you have to reduce your standards 2-3 PSL points rather than 1 PSL.

In 2018 I was fucking legit hot bitches with great sex as well.

2019-21 it was one or the other.

22 and it seems like it's definitely neither.

Doesn't work for me. I probably have a similar left-right swipe ratio or even lower but the moment i started swiping heavily, i got hidden away

Doesn't work for me. I probably have a similar left-right swipe ratio or even lower but the moment i started swiping heavily, i got hidden away
Spread your swiping, don't do all your daily swiping at once.

Bumble has more attractive women.

The hottest women are on billionaire boat parties
Tinder is just bottom of the barrel. Every girl on there is bisexual or a gia whore

Bumble has more attractive women.

The hottest women are on billionaire boat parties
Tinder is just bottom of the barrel. Every girl on there is bisexual or a gia whore
Bumble has flakiness too, not to the crazy amounts of tinder, but still.

There are good girls in tinder, but in terms of how hot they are the majority are at most MTB-HTB. And the hotter they are the more they use the app for validation or don't even care.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel