Some lightskin mystery meat mutt is fucking the russia stacy in the dorm next to me

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
15,021
Reputation
23,137
It's over
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel and ripcordgod1
Why didn't you approach her first
 
Bro you're in college now, just fuck tbh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 21766
Bro just knock on their door and ask to watch! And then after a while they will let u join! Trust!
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 22063, Deleted member 25667 and 1 other person
Just become more NT/low inhib, it's easy right ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Niggers have taken over everything tbh I give up it’s over for western society all women in westenr society will be pregnant from a nigger I’m calling it out right now
 
Niggers have taken over everything tbh I give up it’s over for western society all women in westenr society will be pregnant from a nigger I’m calling it out right now
op is a nig too
 

Similar threads

hitmancrewzz
Replies
7
Views
54
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
ReadBooksEveryday
Replies
11
Views
106
ReadBooksEveryday
ReadBooksEveryday
dimocel
Replies
5
Views
200
reallifeincel
reallifeincel
peptidehater22
Replies
10
Views
48
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
price.
Replies
0
Views
35
price.
price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top