Some More Sister Blackpills!!

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Some brutal blackpills I've witnessed in my family.

1. "Well first off I swipe left on all Asians" (Sister talking about Tinder. I actually have an audio recording of this. Had to pull out my phone because they were dropping so many blackpills)

2. On Tinder my sister saw a curry in a expensive car. He had some funny joke in the bio, so he may get her with his personality and money right? Oh boy. Nope. My sister laughed out loud and read his bio out loud in an Indian accent, completely mocking him. It gets worse. For years she continues to mock him, repeating his joke in an Indian accent. It's been over a year and she STILL imitates him for fun. She did the imitation last week.

3. Mom: My mom is the most blue pilled, religious person I know.

Mom: "You guys need to consider personality more. It's not all about looks" (Talking to my sisters)

Sister: "Would YOU date a curry?"

Mom: Silence.

SHE COULDN'T EVEN MUSTER UP THE STRENGTH TO LIE ABOUT GIVING CURRIES A CHANCE. BRUTAL.

4. Sister meets Chad online. She needs to tell him something (I forget what) and she spends 2 hours consulting with my mom and sisters, writing fucking DRAFTS to put together the perfect text, because they can't say anything that can potentially turn Chad off.

5. We get a Christmas photo postcard from some family. Sister looks at picture of Chad and says "lol he's short compensating with muscles"

Hope you enjoyed!

:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Sean O'Aspie, dogtown and 7 others
What's her psl rating?

Brutal,thank fuck I'm white,I'm ugly as sin..but still.

It's funny,the complete dynamic shift from when it's Chad.
Ugly bluepillers even normie bluepillers try to think of witty convos and not say anything wrong and the girl would never care but when it's Chad or his cousin chadlite they're the ones who act so beta and cringe.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, Coping and 2 others
I don't know how to rate girls with psl. But they're not ugly.
Is it the same sister that was self harming last week? How many do you have lol?

Brutal,thank fuck I'm white,I'm ugly as sin..but still.

It's funny,the complete dynamic shift from when it's Chad.
Ugly bluepillers even normie bluepillers try to think of witty convos and not say anything wrong and the girl would never care but when it's Chad or his cousin chadlite they're the ones who act so beta and cringe.
Pisses me off. The only situation I've known is me trying to entertain some girl to get her to like me. The other way around is unfathomable to me.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Zeta ascended
But were the guys good looking. Even I make fun of ugly niggas, everybody does

Arent you indian yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Unbelievable I feel bad for all curies and rice, this world is such a brutal place jfl. Was this your sister that is above average saying this?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
This is gold :feelsokman:
Thanks for sharing
How old is she btw?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and androidcel
You already tried hitting on my sister once I'm not gonna let you do it to @SHARK again
I've never seen your sister and I've never talked to you before. Am I tripping or are all of you borderline schizo?

Also please, with all due respect, NEVER show me your sister if she's not a noodlewhore.

I never knew I could hate someone iv never met/talked to so much.:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
how the fuck have you not stoned her to death?

Send pics of your sisters:feelshmm::feelshmm:

Unbelievable I feel bad for all curies and rice, this world is such a brutal place jfl. Was this your sister that is above average saying this?

Why feel bad for them? There’s hot Indian women and hot Asian women they can date. Race mixing isn’t ideal anyway....

Why feel bad for them? There’s hot Indian women and hot Asian women they can date. Race mixing isn’t ideal anyway....
Tbh most Indian girls don’t even want curry guys idk for asians but both of those would still take other races without a second thought if they get a chance esp since those two races seem to have the smallest cocks as well