Some motherfucker here already put @ForeverRecession's "Just looksmax HER" theory into action

Anomaly

Anomaly

Zephir
I (21F) met this guy (23M) on a dating app and we have been texting a lot the past few days. We decided to meet up at a cafe and we ended up talking for hours. We have so much in common and get along really well. One of the topics that came up was our activity level. He’s currently very active at a climbing gym meanwhile I’m not very active outside of walking to classes. I did say that this semester I want to get back into exercising as I used to run track but quit due to tendonitis. I didn’t think much of that conversation until I woke up to a paragraph from him this morning. I’ll attach the full text message but basically he said that he thinks we are really compatible and that he likes me but he wants me to be more active. He asked “what would you think about getting to the gym a few times a week this year?” He worded the message very politely and I’m glad he’s upfront with what he values but the fact that it’s only been one date is throwing me off. I’m not sure what to make of this message so any advice is welcome :)

Full text message:

Good morning ☺️ so I know was pretty elusive last night regarding what I’m looking for / if I was interested in us seeing each other again — I apologize, I tend to take the time to think things over before committing to anything when I can. Thinking about it last night and this morning, I think you seem really cool, and I feel we have a lot in common and get along well :)) My only hang up is I do wish you were more active 😩 it seems like you’re interested in that too perhaps though, so what would you think about getting to the gym a few times a week this year? It feels like an awkward thing to ask, and honestly I wouldn’t except I think you’d enjoy it and that it would be beneficial regardless of how things work out between us

In any case, lmk what you think 👀 if you’re like nah screw that, screw you… I get it and it’s all good. I do think you’re cute and attractive, I don’t mean any of this to take away from that ☺️ if it isn’t something you’re interested in doing for yourself honestly and fr don’t do it for me, but if it happens to align, awesome :p

TLDR: I went on one date with a guy and he is now asking me to be more active- I’m not sure what to make of it

@ForeverRecession

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
THIS WAS ME WTFFFFF PEOPLE HERE CAN EVEN CONFIRM IM 23 BRUHHHHHHHH

• JFL
Reactions: ToTheTop, subhuman incel, darkness97 and 1 other person
It's good to looksmax your girl for your sexual pleasure but you'll increase her chances of leaving as her SMV increases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905