Some motivation to take Fin

D

Deleted

Lurker

Video is only 1 minute watch it

Notice how even after 3 transplants he can't achieve a natural density in harsh lightning.

Take fin BEFORE you notice thinning or you'll be fucked for life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, ifyouwannabemylover, Darwined and 1 other person
God bless my arab genes I have the hairline of a 12 year old if I ever bald it would be from the back of my head

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
this guy's results arent too bad

God bless my arab genes I have the hairline of a 12 year old if I ever bald it would be from the back of my head
Balding from the crown is the scariest imo bcuz it genuinly looks like you're dying/sick

Its also impossible to transplant as all the results look lack luster with this aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6128 and Erik-Jón
I’m nw2 this is some brutal shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I do not understand why so many guys think it's a good idea to spike their hair up after getting transplants.

• +1
  • +1
idk about taking fin before age 21. can mess with your puberty and shit.

i think doctors in most countries will refuse to give it to you, even if you are visibly balding, before the age of 18.

So you might need a transplant anyways if you are an early-balder. But yeah, start taking fin by your mid twenties cuz be your mid thirties i think 80% of men will be experiencing hari recession.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Elvisandreaa, Darwined and 1 other person
Prevention is always better than surgery

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 18301, Deleted and 1 other person
Yes I’ve just looked at pics of me at 11-12 and my hairline was so much better

Fuckkkkk, fin or death
I always look deformed forehead wise but i used to be nw1 now i'm nw2. After scalp advancement and hair transplant i'll maintain the hair by taking fin and using minox.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Erik-Jón
I always look deformed forehead wise but i used to be nw1 now i'm nw2. After scalp advancement and hair transplant i'll maintain the hair by taking fin and using minox.
Based

I am a couple years from over tier hairline I need all preventative shit now

Look at old

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Deleted
I’m blasting fin since 10 months even though I have the same hairline as when I was 12
Better safe than sorry

• +1
Reactions: Darwined

I can't motivate you more than that. All your PSL gods are fucking incels without hair.

• +1
Reactions: ThatDude023, Deleted, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
fuck all this shit i will get a hair system

• +1
fuck all this shit i will get a hair system
I Will If fin doesn’t stop the hair loss. I think in 10 years time we Will have much better anti hair loss and hair systems Bcuz mens self improvement is super trendy rn which Will motivate companies to do more research on the topic as theres potential for insane profits.

• +1
Reactions: Bonez
Fin isn't needed if you don't have aggressive balding genes, basically if you have bald grandparents try the best you can to look at photos when young and ask them when they noticeably became bald.

Many people noorwood super slow, and it that case something like Derminator 2 once a week would be more then enough to stop hairloss. This is what a former user from here is using for his hairloss for years now and his hair is even better then before starting

I Will If fin doesn’t stop the hair loss. I think in 10 years time we Will have much better anti hair loss and hair systems Bcuz mens self improvement is super trendy rn which Will motivate companies to do more research on the topic as theres potential for insane profits.
yeah hopefully but it might take longer who knows , is turkey the best place to get a hair system ?

The fear of going bald should motivate you guys enough jfl.