spark

spark

Kraken
@noprogressno

12yo protraction (MSE + TADS)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: paranakee and metagross
Great result. But there are always women. - Women often ascend with a single surgery while men do not.

• +1
Reactions: Perseus and NumbThePain
Craziest ascension.

2738584 1644587301886

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Perseus, paranakee and 1 other person
Great result. But there are always women. - Women often ascend with a single surgery while men do not.

Men do but to a lesser degree and that is simply because it takes far less for a female to be attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and metagross
In the last one protraction was delivered with TAD's ?!??? Whoa thats some real skeletal change right there... Though she is 12 y.o and a female on top of that... I wonder what kind of result could be achieved on an adult if there was a way to eliminate teeth from the picture and deliver all the force onto mse anchorage itself...

In the last one protraction was delivered with TAD's ?!??? Whoa thats some real skeletal change right there... Though she is 12 y.o and a female on top of that... I wonder what kind of result could be achieved on an adult if there was a way to eliminate teeth from the picture and deliver all the force onto mse anchorage itself...
Yeah the ortho admitted she engaged in some incisor tipping but there is skeletal change too for sure.

Yeah the ortho admitted she engaged in some incisor tipping but there is skeletal change too for sure.
looks like protraction always results in forward but downward growth and causing a ton of teeth tipping. I guess lefort 1 is still the best option

looks like protraction always results in forward but downward growth and causing a ton of teeth tipping. I guess lefort 1 is still the best option
The kid had a short face so it's better now imo

the ortho said "the mandible rotated down because the FMA plane increased a little bit so we were able with the facemask protraction with class 3 mechanics to hold the mandibular growth and redirect it to more of a vertical direction and also bring the maxilla slightly forward"

@noprogressno which means I was mistaken she kept saying TADs were used but she clearly meant just the MSE which utilizes tad scews so this was just a facemask

Last edited:
The kid had a short face so it's better now imo
View attachment 1537868

the ortho said "the mandible rotated down because the FMA plane increased a little bit so we were able with the facemask protraction with class 3 mechanics to hold the mandibular growth and redirect it to more of a vertical direction and also bring the maxilla slightly forward"

@noprogressno which means I was mistaken she kept saying TADs were used but she clearly meant just the MSE which utilizes tad scews so this was just a facemask
Thats still good to be honest. Most of the time all that force goes onto teeth because of molar bands. Yeah, there was some tipping involved as well, but there was clearly skeletal change also. They probably pulled with downwards force vector to encourage growth. Unfortunately she is only 12 years old and that age is known to respond to growth guidance... So most of the change in this case was from bone remodeling I believe instead of sutures getting seperated and filled in afterwards(not talking about the midpalatal suture obviously...)

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
blonde girl exudes a giga stacey aura