ohhohh
Bronze
- Joined
- May 28, 2026
- Posts
- 376
- Reputation
- 222
i feel as if the sort of mental conditioning can cause a lot of damage to ppl in here.
What i mean by this is that i feel a lot of ppl r average iq or retarded. I see a lot of them running fgfr3 inhibitors, AAS, etc. and sure those are fine in base levels, they seem to be exacerbating the usage to a level that is not justifiable without appropriate bloodwork and a severe knowledge. I feel its bc of their mental conditioning that thinks this is okay.
6 months ago i thought i wld never go on roids, 3 years ago i thought i wld never go on gh, 1 year ago i thought i wld never go on isotret. But being conditioned to it changed my idea.
Now for those doing it this is also bc im jealous of u. I was on gh + an AI as a kid but no where near the doses ug were, but mine was pharma grade so maybe it was equivalent idk. Plus im 6’0.23 so life is fine ig
What i mean by this is that i feel a lot of ppl r average iq or retarded. I see a lot of them running fgfr3 inhibitors, AAS, etc. and sure those are fine in base levels, they seem to be exacerbating the usage to a level that is not justifiable without appropriate bloodwork and a severe knowledge. I feel its bc of their mental conditioning that thinks this is okay.
6 months ago i thought i wld never go on roids, 3 years ago i thought i wld never go on gh, 1 year ago i thought i wld never go on isotret. But being conditioned to it changed my idea.
Now for those doing it this is also bc im jealous of u. I was on gh + an AI as a kid but no where near the doses ug were, but mine was pharma grade so maybe it was equivalent idk. Plus im 6’0.23 so life is fine ig