Some normies just do the BARE MINIMUM

Reformed

Reformed

compoundmaxxing
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Posts
12,801
Reputation
26,559
One subhuman normie texted me he started only drinking water and eating more vegetables, so he can ‘get big’ in the gym :lul:

All I did was reply, “let’s go 💪” like an npc, bc he basically is one

This is why looksmaxxing can’t spread, even basic shit is essential to normies
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apathy, Deleted member 26067, Interested and 16 others
Just started breathing through my nose, gonna be a gigachad in no time

Spongebob waiting
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Reformed
Hes right just let him have cold showers and no fap and he will get like david laid in no time.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, plukee and Reformed
Good job, motivating your normie friend while keeping the knowledge for yourself.
 
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Tobias Fünke, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
crazy how normies think vegetables are healthy
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Tobias Fünke, rubberduck and 1 other person
crazy how normies think vegetables are healthy
I’m glad I never ate them. Kids are genetically predisposed to hate vegetables for a reason…
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Tobias Fünke, Deleted member 30845 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Tobias Fünke, zura and 1 other person
I’m glad I never ate them. Kids are genetically predisposed to hate vegetables for a reason…
a few are somewhat edible and tasty, but aren't really useful for the body
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Reformed
Spread bluepill knowledge 💪
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and Reformed
even if normies hit the gym they will stop at some point because of some stupid excuse
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and Reformed
I’m glad I never ate them. Kids are genetically predisposed to hate vegetables for a reason…
Are you retarded, vegetables are healthy?
 
  • +1
Reactions: zura and redmaxx
how are they healthy?
if your leanmaxxing one of the best ways is to only allow yourself to eat shit disgusting food that takes a long time to eat
 
  • +1
Reactions: User49
Self improvement is already a red ocean everyone in my school works out or 65% of them
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon
It doesn’t matter if looksmaxxing knowledge becomes available to them. Normies will remain bluepilled retards. It’s just who they are.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 30461

Similar threads

dourememberme
Replies
1
Views
76
fattofat
fattofat
russiangirlsmog
Replies
6
Views
103
russiangirlsmog
russiangirlsmog
RichardRich
Replies
33
Views
279
WaterSnake
WaterSnake
ben00fa
Replies
1
Views
10
jox080
jox080
jotunnr
Replies
4
Views
76
unknownslayer'
unknownslayer'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top