Some Of The Most Important Clothing Fashion/Style Advice You Might Ever Get On This Forum

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
Never wear oversized (baggy/loose clothes) or undersized (tight, short and/or revealing) clothes.

These two types of clothes are trend-based and trends always die.

What you should wear on the other hand are clothes that actually fit your own body. The best is to wear a piece of clothing that is tailored for your own body, this will always compliment your body and yourself. Wearing clothes that fit you well will never make you look like a jester or a try-hard, or someone who is wearing a costume. You'll also save yourself lot's of money if you just wore clothes that fit your own body properly as these clothes won't have to be thrown out of the wardrobe after each year.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, fuxkdakikez, Xangsane and 4 others
Never wear oversized (baggy/loose clothes) or undersized (tight, short and/or revealing) clothes.

What you should wear on the other hand are clothes that actually fit your own body. The best is to wear a piece of clothing that is tailored for your own body, this will always compliment your body and yourself. Wearing clothes that fit you well will never make you look like a jester or a try-hard, or someone who is wearing a costume. You'll also save yourself a ton of money if you just wore clothes that fit your own body properly.
Should be common sense

These days i just walk around with size L polo tees with little to no design

Look good feel food

Goal is to trim the belly till i wear size 32 jeans

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and john2

What you should wear on the other hand are clothes that actually fit your own body. The best is to wear a piece of clothing that is tailored for your own body, this will always compliment your body and yourself. Wearing clothes that fit you well will never make you look like a jester or a try-hard, or someone who is wearing a costume. You'll also save yourself lot's of money if you just wore clothes that fit your own body properly as these clothes won't have to be thrown out of the wardrobe after each year.
Best advice: Don’t be unattractive

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I need oversized clothes to hide my bloated flabby body.

Should be common sense
It should be common sense, but it isn't. Most people wear oversized clothes just because it's trendy on tiktok, or skinny jeans that highlight your calfs and thighs like gym-tights because that is trendy too.

These days i just walk around with size L polo tees with little to no design
That's the best. A logo on a clothing piece should be small and distinct, not flashy, large, contrasting and bold. Ralph Lauren's polo shirts will always be iconic and not trendy, but rather timeless imo, the logo on these shirts isn't large.

Best advice: Don’t be unattractive
if you want to impress women, only your looks matter

if you want to make an impression on people around you, let's say among work colleagues or just strangers around you, then you have to dress well in order to be taken seriously, especially in professional settings

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
I need oversized clothes to hide my bloated flabby body.
you'll just look even bigger

also if you're fat, you might as well not leave the house at all and starve yourself until you lose weight

baggy jean tight cropped top

if you want to impress women, only your looks matter

if you want to make an impression on people around you, let's say among work colleagues or just strangers around you, then you have to dress well in order to be taken seriously, especially in professional settings
 a703e173 7df8 4c7e ad95 909492d633f7

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Baggy pants are fine. I wear a pair of these camo pants that are baggy along with a plain black tight T shirt from Target and the outfit looks very good.