Some of us are gods trapped inside human bodies

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
In this thread im gonna try to explain the possibility of us being gods, why mental illness like Schizophrenia doesn't exist and is made up propaganda by jews to control us and how most of humans on earth are actual npcs.
Im not diagnosed with anything and Ive never been to a psychiatrist or therapist or whatever.

There is something called Deja vu its when a person thinks they have already experienced the present which they didn't. My explanation for that is that our subconscious mind already knows everything that ever happened, happens and will happen since the moment we started our existence.
The same exact explanation for that is the Mandela effect. Our subconscious God-like mind knows not only everything that has happened in this universe but also what happened in others.
The multiverse theory is true and there are infinite versions of you that are connected trough a God like brain and when all of your versions die your brains will merge and create a 4D all powerful God.
People wil schizophrenia are the ones who are as conscious as you can be in our physical world. They can interact with already dead versions of themselves which jewish propaganda calls "voices in their head".
You may ask yourself: but why do jews want to prohibit us from knowing the truth? The answer is pretty simple: to make us scared of dying so we can do everything to live as long as possible and slave away our entire lives.
There also npcs in our world and here is proof for that:

also there are about 30-50% of people who have a narrator in their head. People without one are npcs created by the jews to make us think everything we experience is normal. "muh bro don't worry we all get the deja vu feeling its normal there is nothing special about it" when they aren't even conscious. Yes it is normal but it is special. We are gods.
Another proof for this are drugs. Psychedelics like LSD, Shrooms, DMT, Datura etc. allow us to see in the realm of the gods. While the datura drug shows us where all the jews and liars will go, shrooms allow us to feel a small glimpse of what being a god really is like. Although taking too much can be bad as our brains aren't fully ready for being Gods and if you take to much shrooms you might have a bad trip as its too overwhelming.

THE MULTIVERSE IS REAL WE ARE CONNECTED WITH ALL OF OUR SELVES TROUGH OUR GOD LIKE SUBCONSCIOUSNESS THAT KNOW EVERYTHING THAT EVER HAPPENED AND EVER WILL HAPPEN IN THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE WAKE THE FUCK UP BOYOS WE ARE GODS

tags: @14vic @Swarthy Knight @ijawka/hallow @Bars @NoLongerHuman @GigaRetard @iblamechico @moreplatesmoreweigh @nietzsche

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gigell, gookcelriceR, workingondying and 12 others
read every molecule

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and imthesupremecel
Another proof for this are drugs. Psychedelics like LSD, Shrooms, DMT, Datura etc. allow us to see in the real of the gods. While the datura drug shows us where all the jews and liars will go, shrooms allow us to feel a small glimpse of what being a god really is like. Although taking too much can be bad as our brains aren't fully ready for being Gods and if you take to much shrooms you might have a bad trip as its too overwhelming.
I've seen videos of ppl saying that they experienced this exact thing. Might have some truth to it ngl

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Bars and imthesupremecel
I've seen videos of ppl saying that they experienced this exact thing. Might have some truth to it ngl
What else would be the explanation for psychodelics acting this way?

@dark.max

i’ll let you guys prophesy

i’m just a guy i’m not a god

• JFL
Reactions: whotthehell, IAMNOTANINCEL, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Billions must take psychedelics

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and imthesupremecel
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and dark.max
jk bhai, interesting read. so what would you infer dreams to be?

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
High quality thread,the human brain is 10% conscious and the rest is sub-conscious,psychedelics help with that.
My theory is that with LSD and mushrooms the human mind is more conscious since our brain signals interact with each other way more, therefore giving the human mind the perception of a new reality.
I’ve taken acid multiple times and I’ve seen dimensions that no regular human mind can see.

Source of increased brain activity:
IMG 0996

• +1
Reactions: Bars, 14vic, whotthehell and 2 others
Gods don't come up with theories, they just know.

jk bhai, interesting read. so what would you infer dreams to be?
Dreams are a way for us to see into the lives of our other versions. Since there are infinite universes there are also infinite universes that have different laws of physics etc. so thats why the dreams rarely resemble our world

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
High quality thread,the human brain is 10% conscious and the rest is sub-conscious,psychedelics help with that.
My theory is that with LSD and mushrooms the human mind is more conscious since our brain signals interact with each other way more, therefore giving the human mind the perception of a new reality.
I’ve taken acid multiple times and I’ve seen dimensions that no regular human mind can see.

Source of increased brain activity:
View attachment 3144805
Ive taken shrooms and ever since I feel like I understand the world more and im on a higher lvl than any other normie fag

Dreams are a way for us to see into the lives of our other versions. Since there are infinite universes there are also infinite universes that have different laws of physics etc. so thats why the dreams rarely resemble our world
i had a dream when i was 12 where i was about to fuck my crush in bed

so my 12 year old self is not incel like current me?! brutal

• +1
Ive taken shrooms and ever since I feel like I understand the world more and im on a higher lvl than any other normie fag
So true if Shrooms didn’t have any effects on the visual except the mind we would have already found out everything about existence and the universe,too bad that the Jews make psychedelics illegal

• +1
In this thread im gonna try to explain the possibility of us being gods, why mental illness like Schizophrenia doesn't exist and is made up propaganda by jews to control us and how most of humans on earth are actual npcs.
Im not diagnosed with anything and Ive never been to a psychiatrist or therapist or whatever.

There is something called Deja vu its when a person thinks they have already experienced the present which they didn't. My explanation for that is that our subconscious mind already knows everything that ever happened, happens and will happen since the moment we started our existence.
The same exact explanation for that is the Mandela effect. Our subconscious God-like mind knows not only everything that has happened in this universe but also what happened in others.
The multiverse theory is true and there are infinite versions of you that are connected trough a God like brain and when all of your versions die your brains will merge and create a 4D all powerful God.
People wil schizophrenia are the ones who are as conscious as you can be in our physical world. They can interact with already dead versions of themselves which jewish propaganda calls "voices in their head".
You may ask yourself: but why do jews want to prohibit us from knowing the truth? The answer is pretty simple: to make us scared of dying so we can do everything to live as long as possible and slave away our entire lives.

also there are about 30-50% of people who have a narrator in their head. People without one are npcs created by the jews to make us think everything we experience is normal. "muh bro don't worry we all get the deja vu feeling its normal there is nothing special about it" when they aren't even conscious. Yes it is normal but it is special. We are gods.
Another proof for this are drugs. Psychedelics like LSD, Shrooms, DMT, Datura etc. allow us to see in the realm of the gods. While the datura drug shows us where all the jews and liars will go, shrooms allow us to feel a small glimpse of what being a god really is like. Although taking too much can be bad as our brains aren't fully ready for being Gods and if you take to much shrooms you might have a bad trip as its too overwhelming.

THE MULTIVERSE IS REAL WE ARE CONNECTED WITH ALL OF OUR SELVES TROUGH OUR GOD LIKE SUBCONSCIOUSNESS THAT KNOW EVERYTHING THAT EVER HAPPENED AND EVER WILL HAPPEN IN THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE WAKE THE FUCK UP BOYOS WE ARE GODS

tags: @14vic @Swarthy Knight @ijawka/hallow @Bars @NoLongerHuman @GigaRetard @iblamechico @moreplatesmoreweigh @nietzsche
😱😱interesting bro
Tbh the moment I was able to speak my first fear was of dying virgin i used to be very concerned about it what if I dont get any girls and I die virgin ? And that insecurity of mine is getting real day by day ...I'm so scared bruh
Like literally when I was probably 3 yo i used to peep in female bathrooms and get female attention even though I wasn't aware about sex
My subconscious God mind was telling me you might die virgin so tried hard coper😱😱

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
I just wanna look like a god

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and imthesupremecel
Did you ever astral project ?

• +1

Im the only real person on earth

• JFL
I cant imagine not having a narrator in your head, absolute braindead

I cant imagine not having a narrator in your head, absolute braindead
nigger you are braindead fucking npc

you just contradicted yourself, you mug, read what I said, satanic dog
nigga sorry that was a low iq trait from me ig my excuse is I just drank 3 coffees in a row

high iq, where did you get this thougts man?

• +1
high iq, where did you get this thougts man?
ive seen a few things here and there like the study that only 15% of Americans are self aware. I took a heroic dose of shrooms and Ive come to these thoughts

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Bro is not him 💀

It doesn't matter what you are on the inside.

The only gods are psl gods

Nigga you joined 2 days ago:unsure:
Says the wannabe dark triad 💀💀u wont ever be dark triad bro ur wife is gonna be getting rammed by bbc while u cry in the corner

Says the wannabe dark triad 💀💀u wont ever be dark triad bro ur wife is gonna be getting rammed by bbc while u cry in the corner
JFL at you stupid cuck

is this you or why are you obsessed with bbc

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2024-09-03 um 17.07.36.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-09-03 um 17.07.36.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 0
Billions must reject the idea of good and evil
ooogh... beyond good and evil... nietzsche... yeah bro...

embrace the divinity of the human spirit.. reject all idols... yeah bro...

ooogh... beyond good and evil... nietzsche... yeah bro...

embrace the divinity of the human spirit.. reject all idols... yeah bro...
nigger