Some of us here have been neglected. Born and thrown into a genetic prison torture

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Some of us here have been neglected. Born and thrown into a genetic prison torture

We have been abused by our parents

Not physically. But mentally and in a life destroying way.

Lots of people on here are - extremely ugly, Indian in the west, autistic, manlet

All things we can’t change and we’re caused by our parents

And they just let us live this 1/10th of a life like it’s normal and don’t even try to help us with surgeries or ways to fix the problem

How can they be so fucking cruel? That is literally abuse

It’s extremely fucked up to give birth to someone and make their life shit and not help fix it

How is this fair ? I want to die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, noodlelover, Informationcapitali and 4 others
how does it feel? i can hear the pain in your mind by the tone of your text, we're just in a genetic cage. like a mother fucking zoo animal, and there's nothing we can do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, noodlelover, Vain786 and 1 other person
how does it feel? i can hear the pain in your mind by the tone of your text, we're just in a genetic cage. like a mother fucking zoo animal, and there's nothing we can do.
what about going E.R yahki 🤙🤙🤙🤙😹😹😹😹

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Tallooksmaxxer
Couldn't be me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21052
also couldnt be me. yall stay safe though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 17531 and NFA PB
that is the human condition. Cruel and unfair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
It feels shit I cry every night and I want to die

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 16133
are u disable?

It’s hell and it’s all I know. I can’t imagine how good it must be to look and feel normal.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 15302, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
It’s hell and it’s all I know. I can’t imagine how good it must be to look and feel normal.
Unironically never even cared about being hot or attractive I just wanted to be treated normally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 17829
this kind of internalized racism could be why thousands of indian/black/asian men around the world browse /pol/ and support nazism. if a racist imperialist force killed your indian ancestors, you wouldn't have been born to suffer.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Lots of people on here are - extremely ugly, Indian in the west, autistic, manlet

And they just let us live this 1/10th of a life like it’s normal and don’t even try to help us with surgeries or ways to fix the problem

It’s extremely fucked up to give birth to someone and make their life shit and not help fix it

I have had OCD my whole life and I used to be a functioning germaphobe but it's recently got so bad that I am full on disabled. Touching things someone else has touched makes my mind race with anxiety so I use gloves to touch things and overall have lost my mind. I try to hide it in public but it's hard. Sometimes roping seems better. The cruel part about it is I am a good looking dude and girls are always interested in me and try talking to me but it's not an option because I am in a mental prison. I don't ever think about anyone else in public I just sit there and my mind races with germ anxiety. I am mentally handicapped. I really feel like I should have some kind of disability pay because there is no way I can get a job out in the world when I am too scared to leave my own house.

• So Sad
your race is a failo and race> height> face so humble yourself
Mullato is a halo and i'm north asian not a subhuman east or southeast Asian,
As i said before, couldnt be me

• +1
Mullato is a halo and i'm north asian not a subhuman east or southeast Asian,
As i said before, couldnt be me
mulatto of being half white half black is a okayyy. not being half asian JFL

ur worse off than most things on that list

mulatto of being half white half black is a okayyy. not being half asian JFL

ur worse off than most things on that list
Bro im half black a quarter white and a quarter asian, if i was half asian then i would agree
Not to mention i dont even look remotely asian, its just a formality
I have mullato halo plus height bro, i'll be better off than 95% of people on here

• +1
Bro im half black a quarter white and a quarter asian, if i was half asian then i would agree
Not to mention i dont even look remotely asian, its just a formality
I have mullato halo plus height bro, i'll be better off than 95% of people on here
your not white. no race halo for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Vain786
I have had OCD my whole life and I used to be a functioning germaphobe but it's recently got so bad that I am full on disabled. Touching things someone else has touched makes my mind race with anxiety so I use gloves to touch things and overall have lost my mind. I try to hide it in public but it's hard. Sometimes roping seems better. The cruel part about it is I am a good looking dude and girls are always interested in me and try talking to me but it's not an option because I am in a mental prison. I don't ever think about anyone else in public I just sit there and my mind races with germ anxiety. I am mentally handicapped. I really feel like I should have some kind of disability pay because there is no way I can get a job out in the world when I am too scared to leave my own house.
Just wear gloves bro 😷

Demiurge has cursed our souls to reincarnate into this flesh prison. , Just so we can watch good looking men be loved

DEATH TO DEMIURG , DEATH TO REINCARNATION CYCLES , FREDOOM TO THE SPIRIT NOW!

• So Sad
You can try psychologically manipulating your parents into giving you money. Just ghost them and blame them for everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
it is brutal

• +1
Sorry to hear.

But at least you learned that life is not fair. The universe is indifferent.

Life is shit

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 17829