Some of y’all are low T

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Some of y’all are scared to use .me in public. I literally used .me in a bank with a post prime foid looking at my phone at points

I’m unstoppable Rn. Dark triad. U mirin?

@Aesthetic
@Griffith

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood, Aesthetic, Limbo and 10 others
I browsed looksmax while in the detention computer room you mirin

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Blackout.xl
I don't use my phone in public.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
You ascended, king

• +1
I haven't been outside in 5 months.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Aesthetic, Vitruvian and 6 others
I remember when we roasted each other I was just traveling by metro tbh

nice time-waster ngl

• +1
In my country people doesn t know what a forum is let alone .me

:lul::lul:

• +1
I remember when we roasted each other I was just traveling by metro tbh

nice time-waster ngl
I’ve not seen u in a while, king

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta.
I don't use my phone in public.
I only use my phone on the bus were no one knows me. Don't want people to look at my subhuman phone habits and my lack of social media.

• +1
I don't let anyone see so they can't looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate, IWantToMax and Blackout.xl
i use lookism e slang irl and spread blackpill. fuck u, son

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cleftcel, IWantToMax and Blackout.xl
I only use my phone on the bus were no one knows me. Don't want people to look at my subhuman phone habits and my lack of social media.
I take out my phone and fidget with it when everyone's ignoring me or using theirs. NT maxxing. Using it when someone's talking to you or when you're in a group is rude and autistic though

• +1
i use lookism e slang irl and spread blackpill. fuck u, son
I was using E slang when I was talking to niggas in the past. I was saying cope or it’s over.

Why spread blackpill son? Gas light normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
U baddie

• +1
I take out my phone and fidget with it when everyone's ignoring me or using theirs. NT maxxing. Using it when someone's talking to you or when you're in a group is rude and autistic though
I don't even use my phone when everyone is using theirs, that's how mentalcel I am. Until I have a proper social circle, I won't ever use my phone in public. But when I do, I'll be posting snap stories and insta 24/7.

• +1
I don't even use my phone when everyone is using theirs, that's how mentalcel I am. Until I have a proper social circle, I won't ever use my phone in public. But when I do, I'll be posting snap stories and insta 24/7.
My biggest regret in life is avoiding social media and not making an Insta account when I was 12 years old. I had a mentality of no social media or phones for some reason. The starting line for me is way far now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Blackout.xl
My biggest regret in life is avoiding social media and not making an Insta account when I was 12 years old. I had a mentality of no social media or phones for some reason. The starting line for me is way far now
You’re a good man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
Welcome back to the fold

• +1
I still don't have Twitter, Facebook or a WhatsApp account. I rarely use insta after my old account got terminated, I have only used snapchat once in the past month.

• +1
Same, I'm gonna be 4 years late to the social media, by the time I start socialmediamaxxing. At 16 yrs old, super late to the grind. I want to get to 1,000 followers in a year beginning from September 2020.

I still don't have Twitter, Facebook or a WhatsApp account. I rarely use insta after my old account got terminated, I have only used snapchat once in the past month.
Ashlid

I never forgot u
Saces me

Attachments

• Zxzxt07.gif
    Zxzxt07.gif
    602.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Same, I'm gonna be 4 years late to the social media, by the time I start socialmediamaxxing. At 16 yrs old, super late to the grind. I want to get to 1,000 followers in a year beginning from September 2020.
You're in my same situation. Do you think if I ascend more people will follow me despite my humble follower account and think I just don't use social media instead of being antisocial?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Blackout.xl
You're in my same situation. Do you think if I ascend more people will follow me despite my humble follower account and think I just don't use social media instead of being antisocial?
People will actively run defence for u if you ascend. They’ll justify to themselves why u don’t have followers. They’ll want to follow you. You’re becoming gigachad anyway

I was browsing looksmax.me on a chair in the middle of the mall and caging at posts like a low inhib beast, just waiting for anyone to say something.

• JFL
People will actively run defence for u if you ascend. They’ll justify to themselves why u don’t have followers. They’ll want to follow you. You’re becoming gigachad anyway
Weeb Chad theory. If the Chad actively watches and discusses anime it's a quirky and personality founding niche, but if an incel does it he's doing it for the escapism.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2597
When I softmax, how do I justify not having social media I need to be prepared. In March I have an interview for my new school.

When I softmax, how do I justify not having social media I need to be prepared. In March I have an interview for my new school.
Say you deleted your old one and wanted to start fresh
Weeb Chad theory. If the Chad actively watches and discusses anime it's a quirky and personality founding niche, but if an incel does it he's doing it for the escapism.
Indeed. Chad can do everything and people will say it’s normal. An inel can partake in NT activities and still be looked down upon as a loser. It’s looks or nothing. If you look like shit, just LDAR. As an incel you’re just gonna have to fight for bare minimum acceptance everyday

• Woah
Say you deleted your old one and wanted to start fresh
High iq, thanks man. I'm gonna fraud so hard, lies and manipulation dark triad maxing to raise my status as quick as possible. But, I'm gonna have to say bye bye to funny aspie jester thing I have going for me right now. I need to be super nt, I'll have to watch love island and act like the most alpha nt guy in existence. No more nervous laughing at everything.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2597
High iq, thanks man. I'm gonna fraud so hard, lies and manipulation dark triad maxing to raise my status as quick as possible. But, I'm gonna have to say bye bye to funny aspie jester thing I have going for me right now. I need to be super nt, I'll have to watch love island and act like the most alpha nt guy in existence. No more nervous laughing at everything.
If you look good (you do), you won’t have to go so far as to watch love island. Acting properly in person will suffice
detention, badboymaxxing I like it respect
You’re one of the biggest kings on this forum

• +1
If you look good (you do), you won’t have to go so far as to watch love island. Acting properly in person will suffice

You’re one of the biggest kings on this forum
Right now I'm creating a persona, mask, an idea. I've leiterally building a spreadsheet detailing the public persona I'll use. I want to exude dominance and effortless superiority, I want to embody the traits of a Chad and a Tyrone. The low inhibition, the social skills, everything. It's all or nothing, I swore to myself I'll become great, now I must prepare.

To become part of the 0.01% and expose the degenerates of the world is still my priority.

• +1
Bro ur 6,5 JFL, no one can see your screen t's all the way up there. (TALES FROM THE BASEMENT)

Attachments

• 49602864_280508639328827_1253964712979391102_n-1.mp4
    1 MB
I sat down next to a curry foid (had nowhere else to sit) and started browsing this site. Then she started turning her head towards me and we made an awkward eye contact. Jfl if her relatives browse her and she recognized the site.

This is an incel site

Most of the guys here are biologically low t

Not only in words

You are indeed a High T dark triad B E A S T