Some of you aren't serious about dating or LTRing (long-term relationshipping); you use this forum as a cope — like a methadone

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Whenever I dated, I kept that to myself. You would never see me online discussing such ... such ... um ... disturbance. But at one time, I did need support. I had gained fat mass. I was a twenty-pound overweight walking atrocity—a brutal 19 BF%. I tried signing up for that My 600-Pound Life show. But they wouldn't return my call.

I felt alone in this.

So I started walking.

From there on, it escalated to other physical activities. Then I entered the dating market. Ugh. Women were vicious. The first date was a milf I had met on POF, and we arranged a meet-and-greet in a bar. I uBered; she drove.

She felt my bicep with both hands as I sat at the bar feeling strange. Then she ridiculed me into a meat package. "You're not boyfriend material, but I am fucking you tonight." Ugh. I failed.

So from that moment on, I rallied myself to become something. SOMETHING ELSE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, n0rthface and Deleted member 15827
Even 18 percent bf feels like a obese cuck after I stumbled onto this forum :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Danish_Retard, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Even 18 percent bf feels like a obese cuck after I stumbled onto this forum :feelswhy:
Exactly. If you're not at least 12% BF, it's over. Fr, ngl. You might as well turn your penis inside out into a vagina and Grindr.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 15827
Exactly. If you're not at least 12% BF, it's over. Fr, ngl. You might as well turn your penis inside out into a vagina and Grindr.
give leanmax tips jim srs

none of that soda bread business.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Before her and I got together, my girlfriend was obsessed with another guy. She had some self-respect issues, and basically did everything he wanted in the hopes that he would date her and love her back. He never dated her officially, but she has basically done every sexual degrading thing that he wanted.

Now we're together, and I actually do love this girl beyond a sexual object. The problem is, she's done a LOT of things with him that she hasn't done with me. I talked about it, and she said that although she didn't like doing those things, she would do them with me if I really wanted to because she loves me more than him and doesn't want anything she did with him to be off of the table. Of course, knowing that she hated doing these things makes them basically off the table anyways, since I want to make her happy.

I guess there's some residual male pride here that makes me want to do these things anyways, just to "be even" with that guy.
Can anyone here relate? What did/would you do?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and BigJimsWornOutTires
Before her and I got together, my girlfriend was obsessed with another guy. She had some self-respect issues, and basically did everything he wanted in the hopes that he would date her and love her back. He never dated her officially, but she has basically done every sexual degrading thing that he wanted.

Now we're together, and I actually do love this girl beyond a sexual object. The problem is, she's done a LOT of things with him that she hasn't done with me. I talked about it, and she said that although she didn't like doing those things, she would do them with me if I really wanted to because she loves me more than him and doesn't want anything she did with him to be off of the table. Of course, knowing that she hated doing these things makes them basically off the table anyways, since I want to make her happy.

I guess there's some residual male pride here that makes me want to do these things anyways, just to "be even" with that guy.
Can anyone here relate? What did/would you do?
So you're dating another guy's fuckhole apparatus?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 16833 and n0rthface
give leanmax tips jim srs

none of that soda bread business.
Fish. Lean meats. Salads. Eggs. Omega-3. WHEY PROTEIN SHAKES! A must. And keep that body active every day while keeping the metabolism jackhammering ... like tearing up pussy. You must treat your body like a vagina! Tear that shit up! Slam it. Pound it. Punch it. OWN IT!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magical Apple, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Fish. Lean meats. Salads. Eggs. Omega-3. WHEY PROTEIN SHAKES! A must. And keep that body active every day while keeping the metabolism jackhammering ... like tearing up pussy. You must treat your body like a vagina! Tear that shit up! Slam it. Pound it. Punch it. OWN IT!
omega 3 is a meme jim so is fish so is too much protein

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
omega 3 is a meme jim so is fish so is too much protein
Has been working for me for many years. My body now produces protein. My semen is like a protein boost, omega-3, and miracle antidepressant rolled up into a load of pleasure. It makes the woman happy. And believe it or not, I know you're gonna call bullshit on this, but it produces a euphoria effect. Brutal. I know. Serial! And that's the story I would pitch to first dates. And it worked! Every--single--time. Some women would laugh and say, "Aww, you're so cute." While others would say, "Prove it, nigga." And I'm white! They were white too. Ugh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Black women

Whenever I dated, I kept that to myself. You would never see me online discussing such ... such ... um ... disturbance. But at one time, I did need support. I had gained fat mass. I was a twenty-pound overweight walking atrocity—a brutal 19 BF%. I tried signing up for that My 600-Pound Life show. But they wouldn't return my call.

I felt alone in this.

So I started walking.

From there on, it escalated to other physical activities. Then I entered the dating market. Ugh. Women were vicious. The first date was a milf I had met on POF, and we arranged a meet-and-greet in a bar. I uBered; she drove.

She felt my bicep with both hands as I sat at the bar feeling strange. Then she ridiculed me into a meat package. "You're not boyfriend material, but I am fucking you tonight." Ugh. I failed.

So from that moment on, I rallied myself to become something. SOMETHING ELSE.
Jim if you want to get laid with human women, I suggest training your algorithms on dating apps and learn diffusion based image generation to create good profile photos.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Jim if you want to get laid with human women, I suggest training your algorithms on dating apps and learn diffusion based image generation to create good profile photos.
Me have woman. Me no look for new woman. Me happy with woman.

caveman smile GIF by Aardman Animations