Some of you guys drink alcohol n take a bunch neurotoxic drugs but youre afraid of pharmaceutical testosterone 😅

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Some of you guys drink alcohol n take a bunch neurotoxic drugs but youre afraid of pharmaceutical testosterone 😅

Atleast pharmaceutical Testosterone is natural hormone and bioidentical to real Testosterone your body recognizes it and knows how to handle it , rather than all that other toxic shit people take (ethanol, drugs etc)

The Testosterone molecule in injectable Test is litteraly bioidentical and of the exact same chemical structure as the Testosterone molecule that your gonads (balls) produce.

Injecting Test is not something foreign/strange to your body or toxic at all like drinking alcohol is for byspel (for example)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, HerpDerpson, Pumanator and 1 other person
Alcohol doesn't cause my balls to shrink and make me permanently dependent on injections you fucking donut retard

The state of this site :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard and 16 others
Why not both? I blast Nd cruise and do drugs. They work well with each other

Alcohol doesn't cause my balls to shrink and make me permanently dependent on injections you fucking donut retard

The state of this site :feelskek:

HcG (human chorionic gonadotropin). If you take HcG while on test then your balls be normal size n dont shrink

Some of you have no idea about this stuff but talks about it like you know everything

Propably some dumb 15 year olds 😅

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Britmaxxer and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lux
Hcg alone can supress you.

I am literally planning to start test when I'm 18 but this post is still mind numbingly retarded 😡

Source; your rear end

You know nothing about HcG bruv 😅

Injecting Testosterone once weekly is unironically a healthier habit than drinking alcohol once a week (which most ppl do)

Hcg alone can supress you.

I am literally planning to start test when I'm 18 but this post is still mind numbingly retarded 😡

HcG was litteraly invented to be a fertility medication. Doctors who prescribe Testosterone to males usually also prescribe HcG alongside with the Testosterone to protect their fertility.

Atleast pharmaceutical Testosterone is natural hormone and bioidentical to real Testosterone your body recognizes it and knows how to handle it , rather than all that other toxic shit people take (ethanol, drugs etc)

The Testosterone molecule in injectable Test is litteraly bioidentical and of the exact same chemical structure as the Testosterone molecule that your gonads (balls) produce.

Injecting Test is not something foreign/strange to your body or toxic at all like drinking alcohol is for byspel (for example)
so why does it shut down your natural production then? I mean I agree with you for the most part but it's not completely without sides

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20652
so why does it shut down your natural production then? I mean I agree with you for the most part but it's not completely without sides

Because when you inject Testosterone it replaces the Testosterone that your balls produce so your balls dont feel the need to produce any extra Testosterone.

Just take HcG while you take Test and there is no shutdown. Im gonna order HcG later this month.

Your gonads (balls) will stay normal size and you will have normal sperm/hormone production if you take HcG while you take Test.

The biggest mistake some guys do when they inject Test is not taking HcG (human chorionic gonadotropin)

Most (likely even all) side effects can be completly prevented if you know what youre doing. @Ethniframementalcel

Like if you take exemestane to prevent estrogenic sides

HcG to prevent fertility sides

And if you need, dutasteride to protect hair from the T conversion to DHT . Dutasteride reduces your DHT levels by 97 %.

And you take a low normal dose (250 mg - 300 mg) of Test

I wish I could afford it 😂

Because alcohol doesn’t make u bald lol

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I wish I could afford it 😂

Testosterone is cheap. I purchased 10 ml vial with 250mg/ml (total 2500 mg) for 40$ . Thats like 10 weeks of Test for 40 bucks

• +1
Because alcohol doesn’t make u bald lol

Neither does Testosterone at TRT doses (250 mg). If you wanna be even more safe just take dutasteride while on testosterone and your hair will be fine

HcG was litteraly invented to be a fertility medication. Doctors who prescribe Testosterone to males usually also prescribe HcG alongside with the Testosterone to protect their fertility.
it works obviously but you still have to inject for the rest of your life basically

• +1
Reactions: juste
it works obviously but you still have to inject for the rest of your life basically

No you dont have to if you dont want. If you wanna stop injecting and still have your natural testosterone production be normal you can just quit Test and then take HcG for 2 or 3 months n you be back to normal

Neither does Testosterone at TRT doses (250 mg). If you wanna be even more safe just take dutasteride while on testosterone and your hair will be fine
Any elevation in your bodies androgen levels relative to what they were before will accelerate hairloss

TRT doses to get normal testosterone

If u have high test, very more prone to hair loss

Hair is life

Maxx natty is enough

No you dont have to if you dont want. If you wanna stop injecting and still have your natural testosterone production be normal you can just quit Test and then take HcG for 2 or 3 months n you be back to normal
U take HCG during or after a cycle?

op are you on trt then?

you take a SERM, not HCG. HCG is supressive

you take a SERM, not HCG. HCG is supressive

SERM (Clomid) only works on the pituairy gland to restore hormone production produced by the pituairy. Clomid does not help the gonads (balls) at all.

But HcG works on the gonads (balls) to maintain normal ball size n normal hormone production n sperm production by the gonads (balls)

You are saying "HcG is suppresive" but you dont mention which hormone it supresses. Hcg obviously dont supress testosterone (it restores natural testosterone levels back to normal) but could temporarily suppress LH (Luteinizing hormone) because its an LH analouge. The supression on LH is just temporary though so it doesnt matter. The point of Hcg is to restore Testosterone levels n sperm production so it is very needed to maintain fertility if you are on pharmaceutical testosterone

When Doctors prescribe Testosterone to male patients they also most of the times prescribe HcG for the purpose of maintaining fertility.

Last edited:
U take HCG during or after a cycle?

I havent purchased HcG yet im waiting for my next salary so after 3 weeks I will buy HcG and then use it while I am on test.

I dont really think about "cycles" I will just do Testosterone for aslong as I feel like bro. I will make sure to use HcG every week tho to maintain normal ball size n sperm/hormone production.

I have had depression for more than 1 year so I am mainly doing Testosterone to improve my mental health. Only TRT dosages tho like 250 mg/week

I think life is a lot more worth living if you have high testosterone levels. The diffrence in mental health Testosterone gives you is amazing and better than any antidepressant medication that exists, much better than conventional psychiatric treatment with harmful SSRIs that just kills your soul n makes you feel numb

Last edited:
give me ur source guys
I would give you mate but I purchase from a sweden online steroid shop they only ship Testosterone inside Sweden so unless you live in Sweden you will have no use of the source

Where do you live though? I am sure there are online steroid shops for your country too bro

I would give you mate but I purchase from a sweden online steroid shop they only ship Testosterone inside Sweden so unless you live in Sweden you will have no use of the source

Where do you live though? I am sure there are online steroid shops for your country too bro
oh don’t worry friend, I think moggable will have the answer 👍

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

test has oils and acids mixed in. If you want pure test you will have to go for Test Base which floats freely in sterilized water, you have to boil the vial, quickly fill the needle, and inject before it crystalizes in the syringe. Otherwise you are injecting fucked up oils and shit into you body.

Also, use l-carnitine, its actually a lot better then test and will give you really similar results without side effects like lower fertility.

test has oils and acids mixed in. If you want pure test you will have to go for Test Base which floats freely in sterilized water, you have to boil the vial, quickly fill the needle, and inject before it crystalizes in the syringe. Otherwise you are injecting fucked up oils and shit into you body.

Also, use l-carnitine, its actually a lot better then test and will give you really similar results without side effects like lower fertility.

The oil used in a Testosterone vial is either grapeseed oil or cottonseed oil. Both grapeseed oil and cottonseed oil are healthy natural oils. Nothing wrong with those oils.

And oil is needed to be mixed with Testosterone cause the oil makes sure the Testosterone gets released into your blood stream at a slow/normal steady rate .Like say you inject 250 mg Test oil , all of the 250 mg does not get released at once but it gets released slowly day by day into your blood over 1 week.

"L carnitine just as effective as Test" ? Ok now I know you gotta be trolling bro 😅 Thats funny bruv. L-Carnitine effective for what exactly? Its just a amino acid lol, it doesnt have any mental effects like Test at all. L-carnitine is like eating sugar pills compared to Test 😅

"Lower fertility" , Ive already discussed that point. Just use HcG (human chorionic gonadotropin) while you use Test then your fertility will be normal

Last edited:
  • +1
I havent purchased HcG yet im waiting for my next salary so after 3 weeks I will buy HcG and then use it while I am on test.

I dont really think about "cycles" I will just do Testosterone for aslong as I feel like bro. I will make sure to use HcG every week tho to maintain normal ball size n sperm/hormone production.

I have had depression for more than 1 year so I am mainly doing Testosterone to improve my mental health. Only TRT dosages tho like 250 mg/week

I think life is a lot more worth living if you have high testosterone levels. The diffrence in mental health Testosterone gives you is amazing and better than any antidepressant medication that exists, much better than conventional psychiatric treatment with harmful SSRIs that just kills your soul n makes you feel numb
i been roiding, I just cycle off whenever I’m in a relationship, but shit thanks for putting me on HCG. Rn I’m on the same 250mg per week, but how much HGC u planning on pinning

Last edited:
  • Love it
i been roiding, I just cycle off whenever I’m in a relationship, but shit thanks for putting me on HCG. Rn I’m on the same 250mg per week, but how much HGC u planning on pinning

Yeah not using HcG is the biggest mistake guys do when they are on Test

I will make sure to purchase HcG this month, just waiting for my salary first.

500 IU of HcG every 2 days (about 1500 IU HcG per week)

The study showed that men who were on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) while given 500 IU HcG per every 2 days remained perfectly normal fertility n ball size n sperm production

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC
Yeah not using HcG is the biggest mistake guys do when they are on Test

I will make sure to purchase HcG this month, just waiting for my salary first.

500 IU of HcG every 2 days (about 1500 IU HcG per week)

The study showed that men who were on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) while given 500 IU HcG per every 2 days remained perfectly normal fertility n ball size n sperm production
Bless my nigga

• Love it
op are you on trt then?

Yes I did my first injection yesterday

Last time I tried Test was 2017 but now this time I am more serious about it

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Good luck getting prescription test unless you have giga low t.

Good luck getting prescription test unless you have giga low t.

Buy testosterone online. Most roiders dont have prescription.

Last edited:
Why not both? I blast Nd cruise and do drugs. They work well with each other

Drugs are expensive and not worth it

You already feel very good on Test so you dont need drugs to feel good anyway

And most drugs are neurotoxic and bad for your brain

Last edited:
The oil used in a Testosterone vial is either grapeseed oil or cottonseed oil. Both grapeseed oil and cottonseed oil are healthy natural oils. Nothing wrong with those oils.

And oil is needed to be mixed with Testosterone cause the oil makes sure the Testosterone gets released into your blood stream at a slow/normal steady rate .Like say you inject 250 mg Test oil , all of the 250 mg does not get released at once but it gets released slowly day by day into your blood over 1 week.

"L carnitine just as effective as Test" ? Ok now I know you gotta be trolling bro 😅 Thats funny bruv. L-Carnitine effective for what exactly? Its just a amino acid lol, it doesnt have any mental effects like Test at all. L-carnitine is like eating sugar pills compared to Test 😅

"Lower fertility" , Ive already discussed that point. Just use HcG (human chorionic gonadotropin) while you use Test then your fertility will be normal
no it wont be normal after running test, hcg loses effectiveness, and you will destroy your lipids. Ever getting off of the medications would result in low test for months and probably years.

L-carnitine increases androgen receptors. A lot of natural test is binded to fat and cant be utilized, l carnitine helps you use that test and creates placements of androgen receptors in the muscles and voice. Makes me fucking buff compared to total natty workout.

Test is a bad idea because it will wreck your genetics and leave you in the shit if there is ever a supply shortage which there probably will be at some point

any hcg sources? would you say its a good idea to just inject hcg to push my t and then maybe hop on test since i dont have the need for a ultra roided body

HcG (human chorionic gonadotropin). If you take HcG while on test then your balls be normal size n dont shrink
I don't care about fertility, but shrinkage is a looksmin. :feelshah:

any hcg sources? would you say its a good idea to just inject hcg to push my t and then maybe hop on test since i dont have the need for a ultra roided body

Where do you live?

HcG is meant to be taken while you are on TRT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Where do you live?

HcG is meant to be taken while you are on TRT
in germany some retard on tiktok said you can boost your t to max levels with just hcg

in germany some retard on tiktok said you can boost your t to max levels with just hcg

Its possible to raise your testosterone levels with HcG but its just raises to temporary high levels then after a few weeks your levels go back to normal again

The point of HcG is mainly to protect fertility/sperm/natural hormone production/balls while you are on testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869

but when are you completely dependent on blasting since i would like to hop off after a while