Some of you guys need friends and not pussy

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Before I get coping comments that use evolution as a scapegoat to assert that making your penis vomit as often as it can in a female vagina is the only goal of life hear me out.
Freud says civilization is the sublimation of the sex instinct and that if restrains and taboos are not placed on sexuality, civilization cannot sustain itself (sort of what's happening now) but Freud doesn't exactly say what those activities are that sublimate it but many have assumed it is art(Schopenhaur) and work ( Battaille).

But in India most people are too dumb to appreciate art and work intensively, so the reason why most Indians survive for 25 years without pussy (and still be happy) is their absolutely humongous social circles which remain strong throughout their entire lifetime. Although its an urban jungle here, the ginormous population affords chances to connect with people on a massive scale. Thus Indians by and large do just fine until 25 when they get arranged marriage offers. No Indian goes ER unless giga low inhib and even then they just fuck a lizard instead of killing females.

Friendship is in reality an expansion of territory, when you make friends you are actually growing your tribe which in atavistic times must have been a huge boost in survival chances and building communities. For this reason when you make friends you will be getting dopamine, oxytocin and lower cortisol( especially in India where crowds can get surreal having a "tribe" and an "in group" can offset the psychological aggression that comes from being in crowded spaces)

However the thirst for pussy has been rendered extraordinary by high speed internet and the suppression of "space" to explore. Because of overpopulation in urban hellholes many have been confined to rot inside their 4 walls of their apartment and thus seeking territory becomes a meaningless quest. Since the male of the species primarily identifies itself with conquered space (even abstract space like achievements and poetic heroism) ,this suppression leads the male to auto-immolate primarily in the form of masturbation and ONS.

Because of this suppression - territory expansion, tribe building are undercut to instead favour a fast life pump and dump history strategy which is in reality the organism's dying yearnings for space as it masturbates itself into an effete death. Heroism in the form of poetic and creative freedom is also hindered since poetry is mainly an overflowing of the love for "space". Once you recognize how to efficiently use the excess energy that all males have which is primarily determined by semen content in the body , the desire for pussy will naturally recede into the background and instead space increasing processes/activities will take the foreground.

Comment if I should make a friendship guide. Im an autist who has made some friends so I know what Im talking about. Ill go into it in detail if you want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Vermilioncore, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: juste, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18917, Deleted member 19281, frendly and 1 other person
I agree, my best friend is my bottle of beer and bag and chips:feelswah:. Need male friends ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15827
I agree, my best friend is my bottle of beer and bag and chips:feelswah:. Need male friends ASAP
please like the orignal post for rep

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
@DivineBeing was my friend

But now he’s dead

All my friends are dead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19281
please like the orignal post for rep
upvote this video of me for good luck and good vibes energy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 18917, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
dnrd also:
bhocolat.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and AlexBrown84
that good or wat idrc bro
Nigga pull up think he gi joe man 762 turn him gi jane

King of my city like Leon mane

You know that’s a must like Elon mane

Attachments

• 6F285368-8128-4015-8C8E-9CCD00FFEE4A.jpeg
    6F285368-8128-4015-8C8E-9CCD00FFEE4A.jpeg
    948.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791

$uicide, two of a kind unified
I'm takin' what's mine (Uh)
The choppa, the Uzi, the TEC, or the AR
Seen you on my radar, I'll aim for your spine (Brrt)

UP

UP UP UPPITY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 15827
Not a word

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
I would be happy if i have friends. Im not naive about physical atrraction, which is huge part of love. Im not getting younger. But i cant cope with this wageslave, friendless, no purpose existence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 15827
I would be happy if i have friends. Im not naive about physical atrraction, which is huge part of love. Im not getting younger. But i cant cope with this wageslave, friendless, no purpose existence.
Go to bar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
@Vermilioncore thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Ah

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15827