some of you need to accept this before you 'softmax'

finn899

finn899

Kraken
Lets say you see a face of a girl or a guy at the gym 2 years ago,you see them again in 2024 as long as they are over 20 and similar weight/hair you will percieve them as the exact same level of attraction because truth be told if you are under 16 percent body fat your face can barely change and not enough to look visually more attractive to somebody else,*NOT ONCE in my life have a looked at an adults face (18+) and found them more attractive then before no matter how much time passed they look the same to the human eye , i guarentee all of you feel more attractive some days then others but i assure you you always look the same to other people,but as i said if you are an adult and skinny you will look the exacty same to other people no matter what you do because if your somewhat lean thats your facial base set in stone unless you hardmaxx you will not just magiccly become more attractive to other people all you will do is rot and look worse,do not respond with outliers like Dolph Lundgren who looked better/facially different at 30 then 20 you guys can cherry pick ppl im talking about the 90 percent of people. (this post does not apply to people overweight or under 19)

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, shalomnigga, UZB_Strebl and 5 others
Shit thread, imagine you have bad skin and you softmax with skincare. Even if you still look the same, you're still more attractive because at least now you have good skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, LooksOrDeath, greywind and 4 others
Shit thread, imagine you have bad skin and you softmax with skincare. Even if you still look the same, you're still more attractive because at least now you have good skin
you are textbook example of this thread tbh,if your the philtrum/norwood guy i remember with that name

• JFL
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Matheus
you are textbook example of this thread tbh,if your the philtrum/norwood guy i remember with that name
You have a great memory bro, mirin
You're still making no sense

• Love it
Reactions: finn899
Lets say you see a face of a girl or a guy at the gym 2 years ago,you see them again in 2024 as long as they are over 20 and similar weight/hair you will percieve them as the exact same level of attraction because truth be told if you are under 16 percent body fat your face can barely change and not enough to look visually more attractive to somebody else,*NOT ONCE in my life have a looked at an adults face (18+) and found them more attractive then before no matter how much time passed they look the same to the human eye , i guarentee all of you feel more attractive some days then others but i assure you you always look the same to other people,but as i said if you are an adult and skinny you will look the exacty same to other people no matter what you do because if your somewhat lean thats your facial base set in stone unless you hardmaxx you will not just magiccly become more attractive to other people all you will do is rot and look worse,do not respond with outliers like Dolph Lundgren who looked better/facially different at 30 then 20 you guys can cherry pick ppl im talking about the 90 percent of people. (this post does not apply to people overweight or under 19)
this is a very hard read man pls fix structuring

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
You have a great memory bro, mirin
You're still making no sense
okay we will take skin out the equation then even tho its rare to have bad skin between 18-24 ol,if you see som1 over 20 with average skin and skinny theyy will always look the same to other people no matter what they do

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Unless you have severe acne etc, softmaxing is mostly cope. You won’t go from 3 to 5.5 PSL by fixing your skin unless you have 5.5 PSL bones and ratios underneath a bunch of cystic acne.

If you’re not fat, surgery, implants, and fillers are the true looksmax.

Now there’s no doubt that softmaxing can improve yourself, but there’s a hard cap. The only way 95% will make substantial changes to their SMV is hardmaxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining, Deleted member 51465 and finn899
Unless you have severe acne etc, softmaxing is mostly cope. You won’t go from 3 to 5.5 PSL by fixing your skin unless you have 5.5 PSL bones and ratios underneath a bunch of cystic acne.

correct these are all you can really do,i have seen 100s of before and after skincare niggas,all of them look identical attration wise befrore and after and skin wise even similar too they just fraud with moisturezer which gives a fake glow,even acne is only a looksmin if its bad

okay we will take skin out the equation then even tho its rare to have bad skin between 18-24 ol,if you see som1 over 20 with average skin and skinny theyy will always look the same to other people no matter what they do
In that case then yes, chewing has some good effects on some people but I've been doing it for a few months now it's mostly cope.
The only other thing I can think of is minox for beard, eyebrows and hair but the difference is indeed not dramatic

correct these are all you can really do,i have seen 100s of before and after skincare niggas,all of them look identical attration wise befrore and after and skin wise even similar too they just fraud with moisturezer which gives a fake glow,even acne is only a looksmin if its bad
Right. They’ll keep coping with “mUH skINcAre” and gain 0.3 PSL max.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
In that case then yes, chewing has some good effects on some people but I've been doing it for a few months now it's mostly cope.
The only other thing I can think of is minox for beard, eyebrows and hair but the difference is indeed not dramatic
minox is kind of like finasteride its not a looksmax but it saves you from being sub human 10 years down the road but i guess it can make your eyeborws thicker but it will only regrow hair you lose within 2-3 years before

Right. They’ll keep coping with “mUH skINcAre” and gain 0.3 PSL max.
Perfect skin is a halo in itself, it’s not that you gain anything major, it just doesn’t descend you.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

Now there’s no doubt that softmaxing can improve yourself, but there’s a hard cap. The only way 95% will make substantial changes to their SMV is hardmaxing.
Bro randomly found his password

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87 and ⒳eyṫ
Agreed only non surgical ascension is weight loss if you were obese. The rest of ascensions are surgery. Going to the gym, getting a haircut and dressing well is normie stuff.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and finn899
Agreed only non surgical ascension is weight loss if you were obese. The rest of ascensions are surgery. Going to the gym, getting a haircut and dressing well is normie stuff.
Hairmaxxing is a cheat code for getting girls if you are under 20 (aka most of this forum)

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and m0ss26

Debloating unironically ascended me from 4.5-4.75 PSL to 5.5 PSL due to giving me hollow cheeks (which suit my face very well)

Albeit I would def say I am an outlier case, as most will either have hollow cheeks bloated or not (if they are already lean) or can never get hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Softmaxing is getting jacked glass skin with female gaze haircut

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, fuckedupmanlet, Delikate2900 and 1 other person
Softmaxxing is mostly cope but minox, gymaxxing, permajutting without looking autistic, shoe lifts and skin care can ascend you max 1PSL, which I think is pretty damn good

• +1
Reactions: fl0w and fuckedupmanlet
That's the problem, isn't it? No amount of softmaxxing will make a SIGNIFICANT improvement to SMV. Gymmaxxing too, there's a reason why the term "butterface" exists.

Great thread now killl yourself. :D:D:D

Great thread now killl yourself. :D:D:D
Truth hurts buddy the fact your mad at this thread shows it’s over for you maybe you should take your own advice broski