Some of you need to read this

TheRealAdonis

TheRealAdonis

Iron
I am not an avid user of looksmaxx and obviously haven't been here very long, But from what I have seen a lot of the men on this forum do a lot of talking and a lot of ranting without actually taking action. Not everything is about looks (No hate to anyone on here.) But for SOME of the people reading this just go out and actually do it. If you are someone who is constantly scrolling and obsessing without actually taking action just do it. It's sad to see some of you sitting on here and not actually going to the gym, dieting, reading, building wealth, etc. If you don't do it now it might be too late. This isn't to hate on anyone or make myself seem better then you but hopefully, one person might take action from this. Just felt like I had to say this

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, thecel, Deleted member 18890 and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Prince88, thecel and 3 others
Stoped reading right there OP.

What a cope.
Only joking I read every words and agree with what you said, people should max out every aspect of their life.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I am not an avid user of looksmaxx and obviously haven't been here very long, But from what I have seen a lot of the men on this forum do a lot of talking and a lot of ranting without actually taking action. Not everything is about looks (No hate to anyone on here.) But for SOME of the people reading this just go out and actually do it. If you are someone who is constantly scrolling and obsessing without actually taking action just do it. It's sad to see some of you sitting on here and not actually going to the gym, dieting, reading, building wealth, etc. If you don't do it now it might be too late. This isn't to hate on anyone or make myself seem better then you but hopefully, one person might take action from this. Just felt like I had to say this
get the fuck off this forum. we dont need retarded greycel normies trying to school us.

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
@Adonis thoughts on @TheRealAdonis :lul:

"TheRealAdonis" Hamzacel spotted

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, teriyaki chicken and House Lannister
get the fuck off this forum. we dont need retarded greycel normies trying to school us.
Im not trying to school "us" that's why I specifically said I wasn't and that this wasn't for everyone. Knowing that someone would say exactly word for word what you said. All I'm trying to do is help a few people who could use what I said. You know that it is true for someone one this forum and that's why I posted this. Thats not the point at all

Nigga, don't care about what others told you in this thread, you're absolutely right, or at least, this is my case, I spend hours scrolling through this forum looking for new threads to solve the problems of some other user that is really taking action, but meanwhile, I keep procrastinating and rotting to death without even taking action. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
Why’s everyone raging at the guy this is legit advice

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 17429 and 1 other person
Not everything is about looks. It's sad to see some of you sitting on here and not actually going to the gym, dieting, reading, building wealth, etc.
This is why redpill hamza cope improvement is stupid, it turns you into a delusiontard like this. Looks are everything and mentally handicapped chad mogs "adonis" type people

Don't tell this here OP, let these incels suffer and stay miserable, they're making our competition easier. Natural selection will do it's work for them, I want all you low IQ incels to stay miserable and die, because you don't want sound advice form anyone anyway

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
every single thing in life is about your looks. anything that you can earn outside of your looks and genetics is cope.