Some of you niggas are way too harsh with your ratings

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I posted this guy on disc and most people rated him a High MTN. And this guy is literally a male model with over 200K followers. One nigga went off on an autistic rant on how he looked like shit. pointing out his hairline, subhuman brown eyes, few of his ratios that I never heard of being subhuman with his only good feature being cheekbones/jaw and that he is no more than High MTN and an incel in UK. Literally any normal person would look at his pics and deduce that he is GL guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, czechsubhuman, overtier1011 and 34 others
@coispet Subhuman hairline. High MTN at best

proud oh yeah GIF by Sky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheReckons, mike21, Agendum and 24 others
@ElTruecel @Allornothing @TechnoBoss @cytoplasm

He's not that good looking tho. High mtn is an underrate but it's not that bad of an underrate honestly. Dude looks like a weird alien.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, aspiringexcel, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
His neck looks so long in this photo

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I don’t see the appeal though. He looks like a cuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, RAMU KAKA, northern mogger and 2 others
Envy

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons, overtier1011, Deleted member 34058 and 9 others
>:(

• +1
kit finally getting some recognition

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, HarrierDuBois, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
I posted this guy on disc and most people rated him a High MTN. And this nigga is literally a male model with over 200K followers. One nigga went off on an autistic rant of how he looked like shit. pointing out his hairline, subhuman brown eyes, few of his ratios that I never heard of being subhuman with his only good feature being cheekbones/jaw and that he is no more than High MTN and an incel in UK. Literally any normal person would look at his pics and deduce that he is GL guy

View attachment 2790122View attachment 2790120View attachment 2790123
dnr but he’s high mtn

• Hmm...
HTN

Underrating is mostly an ego thing now in PSL circles, it's about how utterly delusional you can be with how attractive the majority of men are

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Mewton, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
@julianchicago rate

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
they can’t rate for shit

• +1
Reactions: Umbra, Heinrich Schmidt and Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, It'snotover, horizontallytall and 8 others
It's .org what'd you expect

• +1
@HarrierDuBois butler has grown on me a lot tbh

A uniquely gl guy for sure

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Jason Voorhees
.org are more hyper critical with rating so if u have a flaw they make ur rating shit

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ElTruecel and aesthetic beauty
I posted this guy on disc and most people rated him a High MTN. And this nigga is literally a male model with over 200K followers. One nigga went off on an autistic rant of how he looked like shit. pointing out his hairline, subhuman brown eyes, few of his ratios that I never heard of being subhuman with his only good feature being cheekbones/jaw and that he is no more than High MTN and an incel in UK. Literally any normal person would look at his pics and deduce that he is GL guy

He is gl but I can see why he got a mtn rating.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Akhi

Don’t take ratings from basement dwellers who get no pussy and haven’t touched grass in years seriously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56, It'snotover, Danish_Retard and 6 others
its an arms race on who can be the most edgelord shizo

good raters would give him chadlite+ which he is

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Kroker, Umbra and 4 others
@ElTruecel @Allornothing @TechnoBoss @cytoplasm
Agreed it’s absolutely insane people on this forum will call world class supermodels & famous actors known for their good looks some shit under 6.5 PSL. Legit so stupid and just a way to act pretentious & gay about ratings. Especially since they always point out irrelevant or useless flaws

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Son of gigachad
He’s like an 8/10

Chad.

What about his hairline? It’s NW1—perfect

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Jason Voorhees and aesthetic beauty
looks are essentially evolutionary designed to be signals to ascertain both mate compatibility and social status, either genetic/epigenetic ( bones ratios skin tone hair etc ) or cultural ( piercings tattoos style etc ) , that's pretty water.

what is just as water is that people who are autistic in some way have a harder time correctly interpeting them, hence why they usually overrate some "psl gods" ( they still have appeal usually dont get me wrong ) and are baffled by men with actually higher appeal that have a million tiktok edits for them.
"but how could this possibly be?" they ask.
it's propably just the fact that you are socially crippled. either that or you are that much of a loser that you actually get a dopamine hit from underrating everyone as a projection of your own insecurities in hope they rub off on others
@anthony111553 as a case study and i apologize for tagging him like this but my memory forgets most pfp's and names, this dude is a great example, though i have no idea who he is or what he looks like. i had previously seen him underrate women and men alike in several threads more than anyone else who had commented, and then he posts that aboriginal - social - iq tier thread about female sexuality being entirely liberal propaganda. anyone who liked that post of his, you can propably expect a similar pattern, and in contrast those who liked my comment reply are more likely to rate differently.
i urge/challenge him, instead of getting offended, as a kind of social experiment to simply reply to this comment or make a thread and tagg me with random pics he considers mtn/chadlite/chad and htb/stacylite/stacy etc for the sake of science and for all of us to see, including users who know who is who cause i dont rot here

• +1
True as fuck I srs don't understand the amount of retards here who call irl slayers mtn

• +1
@HarrierDuBois butler has grown on me a lot tbh

A uniquely gl guy for sure
My personal top 3 due to elf pheno. Also OP @Squirtle people always rate "achievable" faces higher since they think they can get there but unique gigamogger faces they tend to rate lower since it feels impossible and alien to be at that level or looks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, aesthetic beauty and Heinrich Schmidt
So if he is MTN i am subhuman

• +1
People who post their face on rating section are retards

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Jason Voorhees
its an arms race on who can be the most edgelord shizo

good raters would give him chadlite+ which he is
He’s like an 8/10

Chad.

What about his hairline? It’s NW1—perfect
like low chadlite, high chadlite is overrate imo let alone chad

People let personal preference influence their ratings way more than it should.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and st.hamudi but 6‘5
High mtn = (youre gl but im coping and dont wanna say htn or chadlite)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, aesthetic beauty, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
IMG 9756

He is probably the best looking guy in 2024, cant believe everyone else’s piss tier opinions

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: czechsubhuman, Jason Voorhees and st.hamudi but 6‘5

Brutal smile

• +1
I posted this guy on disc and most people rated him a High MTN. And this guy is literally a male model with over 200K followers. One nigga went off on an autistic rant on how he looked like shit. pointing out his hairline, subhuman brown eyes, few of his ratios that I never heard of being subhuman with his only good feature being cheekbones/jaw and that he is no more than High MTN and an incel in UK. Literally any normal person would look at his pics and deduce that he is GL guy

People try to rate in such a PSL way, that they're out of touch with reality. If anyone was to seriously consider this guy as a MTN, they need to learn how to be objective and not be delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Ricky212 and Jason Voorhees
most people are attracted to somewhat average looking faces, anything beyond that ironically makes you less appealing to normal people.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and coispet
True

• +1
Incel in UK jfl
You know that someone is a basement dweller when making that kind of statements
Yesterday i saw someone rate Damian Karter a chadlite, the man has 2 million followers on TikTok for his looks alone

• +1
Incel in UK jfl
You know that someone is a basement dweller when making that kind of statements
Yesterday i saw someone rate Damian Karter a chadlite, the man has 2 million followers on TikTok for his looks alone
It's become a popular phrase in psl. Incel in UK=Mildly attractive but would get rejected by UK slags

Yeah well ratings is just about how objectively attractive someone's face is. The thing is ofc that it doesn't translate irl where most people are LTN-subhuman and you have niches like sex appeal vs aesthetics, style/class, NT etc

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and ElTruecel
most people are attracted to somewhat average looking faces, anything beyond that ironically makes you less appealing to normal people.
why do you still cope with this

do you think you have a high averageness face?

Iblamefaggots

Ratings here mean less than zero. It’s the whole reason for this “looks don’t matter bullshit”. No one here understands appeal.

All that matters is how often women approach you.

Well said. Completely agree, he’s strong Chadlite. If you make a splash on social media like that it doesn’t matter what PSL autists say. Market feedback never lies