Some pakistanis are very insecure and racist its shocking + amazing Arabic rice dish

yeah but they're also by far the most disrespected, ridiculed and mocked race so can you blame them??
Yes, they get mocked cos they look funny their skull doesn’t suit their skin and they are cringe. They are also very tryhard, they deserve to be ridiculed.
I wasn’t joking when I said my Nigerian friend looked white he is half Nigerian half whiter but he looks like this

View attachment 2732231
@Beetlejuice this is what I was saying. So much for MUH negroid genetic dominance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and wishIwasSalludon
Yes, they get mocked cos they look funny their skull doesn’t suit their skin and they are cringe. They are also very tryhard, they deserve to be ridiculed.
why did you hmm react me if u agree

why did you hmm react me if u agree
Cos you’re trying to say “can you blame them” and I’m saying YES. Curries get mocked 90% of the time due to how they act. Arabs are also very racist to them when I dated one they laughed cos it was a paki. It must hurt pakis to know their idols want nothing to do with them. Caucasoids I think feel great shame knowing they are related to curries

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Return to Judaism bro
Ignore the pagans like @Eternal_
Yes return to Judaism and make some business deals happen in the synagogue. Make hashem proud

Yes return to Judaism and make some business deals happen in the synagogue. Make hashem proud
tv land speak english GIF by YoungerTV

Sarrr we Arabs Turks and Persians aren’t same as pakis and Indians saar we are not brown we are blonde haired and blue eyed sarr

i have some iraqi jewish on my mothers side but most of my ancestry is arab.
Kike mogger

• JFL
They're no diff from Indians who say we're not child-marrying, grooming, terrorist Pakis.

The thing is the rest of the world don't distinguish between the two as much as they hate each other.

@SecularIslamist what r ur 2 cents

I’m half sea and understand this behaviour.

Living in canada, a mainly white country, with your subhuman brown features while everyone is 5’9+ minimum, white, blue eyes, blonde/brown hair, aryan features.

That is brootal

Most ethnics worship their oppressors sandcels like @mortis and @st.hamudi but 6‘5 worship whites as they drop air strikes on whatever shithole country their from man
Dnrd + water most ethnics are self hating racist subhumans
i don't worship whites, iranians females do. i could give 0 fucks about race and skin colors but foids aren't the same.
I feel it’s partially due to being Muslim. I have noticed those that are Muslim tend to have an inferior complex to Ayrabs and wish they were Ayrabic. This is why when my m8 asked me why I don’t be Muslim I said “because I refuse to view Arabs as above me” ofc the Muslims will get defensive when I say this but the fact that to read their fucking book you need to learn Arabic and shit proves it’s an Arabic worshipping cult
I literally don’t care about skin color I am equally racist to all people and degrade white people all the time I love being what I am and don’t worship anyone

also I don’t care about being white thats a self hating hindu trait saar blu eyes who cares nigga I mog every cumskin to death

I may speak down on white people in this post but that doesn’t mean I hate them it’s just a stylistic device

what I hate are dumb people, people who feel superior who shouldn’t, arrogant people

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, Gilbert_Durandal, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
I literally don’t care about skin color I am equally racist to all people and degrade white people all the time I love being what I am and don’t worship anyone

also I don’t care about being white thats a self hating hindu trait saar blu eyes who cares nigga I mog every cumskin to death

I may speak down on white people in this post but that doesn’t mean I hate them it’s just a stylistic device

what I hate are dumb people, people who feel superior who shouldn’t, arrogant people
jaa hind

• JFL
Reactions: Infinite

My bad I assumed you were self hating because you are ethnic

Pakistanis & bengalis are both ethnic Indians but rebranded as muslims.

Urdu = Hindu

Pakistani food is Indian food but tainted by meat. It’s all rice, colorful goyslop & a protein source (in the Pakistani & Bengali tradition)
Checks out.

@Manchild guessed my ethnicity as Iranian (I know it's not ethnic group technically) which might make pak bhais seeth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Gilbert_Durandal
I ain’t gonna lie. I’ve seen way too many paki men and women play arab songs on tiktok trying to blend in and even say that they like songs and such. They give very much beg ideology. A external validation seeking mindset.

I ain’t gonna lie. I’ve seen way too many paki men and women play arab songs on tiktok trying to blend in and even say that they like songs and such. They give very much beg ideology. A external validation seeking mindset.
Some Pakistanis wanna be Arabs/MENA so badly

Yeah IRL talking shit about Indians is fine but as a curry if you're going on and on about them it just makes you look like an obsessed shitskin
Ik this post was centuries ago but can you elaborate on this

As someone coming from a hyderabadi muslim background I personally don't see all this we wuzzing trying to be Arab or what not, so this is complete bullshit.

Most curry muslims are aware they are curry and Muslims lol, and it's funny that you say pakis are the most self hating since the races mostly make up pakis tend to be the most proud curries since they tend to be considered the best looking types of curries. It makes no sense that your average curry muslim would want to align themselves in proximity to Arabs since most curry muslims culture are Mughal derived who were persianized Turkic peoples. If anything curries muslims should be we wuzzing persians/irani, and Turkic, not arabs. That only thing arabic about us is the religion of Islam, and usually that's it.

urdu is considered an Indo-European language with mostly Turkic or persian loanwords, with only only a few Arabic loanwords, whereas arabic is semetic language so it comes from a completely different language tree. Our food is mostly descended from turko-persian food. Traditional clothing is usually turko-persian descended.

The only curries that could "we wuz arabs" are certain small specific communities that are descended from arab merchants that would travel to south asia during the middle ages and settled down and mixed with the natives.

@Piratecel

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
I hung out yesterday with 3 of my pakistani canadian friends yesterday after uni (btw these guys are great no hate to them), but i noticed that they're very obviously insecure and self hating when it comes to being south asian.

I noticed this especially from the way they're extremely racist towards indians around me (i'm arab) as if to say 'we're nothing like indians saar' believ me'. For example they'd complain about indians taking over canada one of them said 'canada isn't canada anymore', they'd call indians ugly and short and smelly.

it's also to the point where they'd get super defensive and borderline offended whenever i'd ask them about anything indian related, for example we were talking about the indian caste system and different ethnic groups in south asia like punjabis etc. then i asked them 'aren't dalits the lowest in india',' what about brahmins', and they'd be like 'IDK IM NOT INDIAN WHY ARE U ASKING ME' then i was like 'well your still neighbours and have similarilites so it makes sense to ask u just like it would make sense to ask me about syria even tho im iraqi'

They even talk shit about made fun of one of our other indian classmates who said 'its a shame we separated' .

I think this comes of a place of deep insecurity about being south asian, they're projecting and i honeslty just feel bad for them.

Side note : this is what we ate for lunch that day :
View attachment 2732097
that shit looks disgusting

As someone coming from a hyderabadi muslim background I personally don't see all this we wuzzing trying to be Arab or what not, so this is complete bullshit.

Most curry muslims are aware they are curry and Muslims lol, and it's funny that you say pakis are the most self hating since the races mostly make up pakis tend to be the most proud curries since they tend to be considered the best looking types of curries. It makes no sense that your average curry muslim would want to align themselves in proximity to Arabs since most curry muslims culture are Mughal derived who were persianized Turkic peoples. If anything curries muslims should be we wuzzing persians/irani, and Turkic, not arabs. That only thing arabic about us is the religion of Islam, and usually that's it.

urdu is considered an Indo-European language with mostly Turkic or persian loanwords, with only only a few Arabic loanwords, whereas arabic is semetic language so it comes from a completely different language tree. Our food is mostly descended from turko-persian food. Traditional clothing is usually turko-persian descended.

The only curries that could "we wuz arabs" are certain small specific communities that are descended from arab merchants that would travel to south asia during the middle ages and settled down and mixed with the natives.
I didn’t say they’re self hating because they wanna be Arabs here, that’s not the angle I was coming at it from.

The self hating behavior comes into play when they constantly shit talk Indians despite being similar to them that’s what comes off as self hating.

Never accused them of wanting to be Arabs or trying to be Arabs here buddy

I didn’t say they’re self hating because they wanna be Arabs here, that’s not the angle I was coming at it from.

The self hating behavior comes into play when they constantly shit talk Indians despite being similar to them that’s what comes off as self hating.

Never accused them of wanting to be Arabs or trying to be Arabs here buddy
Lol but they aren't similar to indians, atleast not all of them? Punjabis, sindhis, and kashmiris have nothing in common with some tamil or Bengali? Lol this is like saying that russians and Spaniards are basically the same since they are both considered "european".

• +1
TL;DR: All humans are shit

Lol but they aren't similar to indians, atleast not all of them? Punjabis, sindhis, and kashmiris have nothing in common with some tamil or Bengali? Lol this is like saying that russians and Spaniards are basically the same since they are both considered "european".
Fair enough then I stand corrected, I am not south Asian and you are after all so you’d know about this more than me

• +1
Reactions: CFW432