some parents are genuinely worser than foids

underdeveloped

underdeveloped

Iron
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Posts
127
Reputation
91
you are already cursed by their shit genes and when you try to improve urself they wont support you by buying you pharmacology because it's "dangerous". so you end up by being the same height as them . They will say some bs like "but muhh don't worry son you will grow taller when you get older." "Being good looking is not that important js do your study everyone will worship you." "Doctor said no so I can't buy that for you🙅🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️"
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: inceliusndius, AutistKhan and Slavurik
Nigga my parents constantly beated me up and took away/broke my shit until I didn’t grow up.

Stfu just find a job and go buy ur things, at least u don’t have to fucking avoid ur house after school
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin, inceliusndius and voks
Nigga my parents constantly beated me up and took away/broke my shit until I didn’t grow up.

Stfu just find a job and go buy ur things, at least u don’t have to fucking avoid ur house after school
fucking nigger youre not alone. I also get beaten up by my parents js because I don't do well in exam like other kids. They still humiliate me instead of beating me.
 
Show them your account on this forum
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: underdeveloped and Slavurik
Stfu just find a job and go buy ur things
I live in south asia I don't have that type of option like yall white boys. If I still try to do it. it's not normalize in my shit country
 
fucking nigger youre not alone. I also get beaten up by my parents js because I don't do well in exam like other kids. They still humiliate me instead of beating me.
Nigger then do well in exam. My mom could beat me up bcs of hard work day or smth.
I could not even sit on forums at ur age bcs all my devices were taken from me/blocked by parent control.

Go find a job and buy what u want nigga
 
I live in south asia I don't have that type of option like yall white boys. If I still try to do it. it's not normalize in my shit country
Nigga yes u can there are plenty of jobs out there, especially in South Asia where all of y’all are factory workers. Ur just a lazy subhuman kys
 
you are already cursed by their shit genes and when you try to improve urself they wont support you by buying you pharmacology because it's "dangerous". so you end up by being the same height as them . They will say some bs like "but muhh don't worry son you will grow taller when you get older." "Being good looking is not that important js do your study everyone will worship you." "Doctor said no so I can't buy that for you🙅🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️"
True parents are the most important part of your life its literally over that you have bad parents
 
you are already cursed by their shit genes and when you try to improve urself they wont support you by buying you pharmacology because it's "dangerous". so you end up by being the same height as them . They will say some bs like "but muhh don't worry son you will grow taller when you get older." "Being good looking is not that important js do your study everyone will worship you." "Doctor said no so I can't buy that for you🙅🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️"
Retard problems for retarded people

„worser”:lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
I could not even sit on forums at ur age bcs all my devices were taken from me/blocked by parent control
at least you have your own devices you fucking retard I don't have any type of device at my own. I use my dad phone where many of my "friends" have their own devices at my age.:feelswah:
 
at least you have your own devices you fucking retard I don't have any type of device at my own. I use my dad phone where many of my "friends" have their own devices at my age.:feelswah:
Nigga are u fucking unable to read?

I “had” it, but didn’t really own it, I mean my phone and all the shit was blocked by parents control, the only shit I could do until 16 is to call my parents from the phone, nothing else.

At least u can sit here and shit on ur parents from here bcs they didn’t buy u some shit that u don’t need, I didn’t have this option at ur age. Literally go find a job and buy what u want, u have plenty of jobs in South Asia
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
5
Views
53
lion092921
lion092921
got.daim
Replies
6
Views
48
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
hitmancrewzz
Replies
1
Views
31
MinionS
MinionS
thehand
Replies
6
Views
43
thehand
thehand
M
Replies
1
Views
15
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top