Some people are so delusional

D

Deleted member 6538

Ascended. Wish you all luck
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Posts
16,090
Reputation
41,307
20200522 003524

After watching this video, I decided to read some comments
20200522 003542

And what does he like?
20200522 003602

Imagine being an incel who has a face of a fucking rapist and calling other people incels
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, ThreadMatters, Introvertednarc and 7 others
He mogs me
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Mogs me
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant, RAITEIII and Subhuman Philtrum
No one hates incels more than incels in denial.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Crowley, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person

Similar threads

I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
0
Views
24
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
Hmivi_123
Replies
1
Views
36
maximuslaid
maximuslaid
Slavurik
Replies
21
Views
107
_MVP_
_MVP_
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
0
Views
50
Ältai.Anabolic
Ältai.Anabolic
truC3L
Replies
2
Views
30
Gravitas
Gravitas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top