Some people are so subhuman it is sad

He’s not completely unsaveable, he just needs to be ready to be in a hospital bed for the next 3 years

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, copemaxxeer and Danish_Retard
He should try mewing

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
He’s not completely unsaveable, he just needs to be ready to be in a hospital bed for the next 3 years
cope

I had a tutor at university in one of the classes who was around 5'3 at best, with the skull and frame of a literal prepubescent boy, bland pheno, in his mid-late 20s, in Germany. I already had it quite, quite bad growing up compared to all my friends, but really no one deserves this. Like the guy in the video he seemed relatively happy though

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
tbh im not sure if he's actually deformed. might just be a healthy eye area that is extremely ugly
either way he's not getting any pussy, or really basic human respect from most people for the matter
I’m gonna burn it hell for laughing while reading this

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
He has friends, meanwhile us mentalcels rot in our homes for months due to NT exclusion!

JBNT! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@Octillionaire @Matthias8272 @stevielake @Stopping@Nothing19 @LMSMaxxer :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 20820, Wallenberg and 3 others
He has friends, meanwhile us mentalcels rot in our homes for months due to NT exclusion!

JBNT! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@Octillionaire @Matthias8272 @stevielake @Stopping@Nothing19 @LMSMaxxer :feelswhy::feelswhy:

NT mogged by a giga mutant:feelswhy:

Look at the guy in this video. Bro is a ~5'2, semi deformed face curry. That is probably the worst combination of genetic traits you could ask for in the lottery. I genuinely feel sympathy for him. The only way he will ever experience female attention or sex is if some unlucky girl gets an arraigned marriage, but I highly doubt that will occur.
If you are a normie who has the potential to ascend further, thank god everyday that you didn't end up like him.

He mogs me 😢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30586 and Vain786
His gym routine seems a bit weird but at least he's active unlike many here

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
I dont know what u on about, he has thick NW0 with no signs of balding. Hair is all that matters anyway right?

R-r-ight?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21192

Look at the guy in this video. Bro is a ~5'2, semi deformed face curry. That is probably the worst combination of genetic traits you could ask for in the lottery. I genuinely feel sympathy for him. The only way he will ever experience female attention or sex is if some unlucky girl gets an arraigned marriage, but I highly doubt that will occur.
If you are a normie who has the potential to ascend further, thank god everyday that you didn't end up like him.

there is no god.

guys living his best life lifting and bowling and gaming. i think youre just jealous.

Am i a subhuman? My friends call me the predator

Attachments

• 20220809_091117.jpg
    20220809_091117.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
no man you're screwed up in the head, the only thing he needs is personalityyyyy and studymaxxxxing

In the past, I might have laughed at shit like this but now many years after I realize he had essentially no influence on how he was gonna end up. Just as he couldn't decide his height or race, I can't decide my hairline position. Brutal, brutal indeed.
I also feel empathy for this dude it’s genuinely heart breaking

if there is a god, he is one fucked up motherfucker dude

2qGfAOi.png

this shit had me laughing though

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
the grass is always greener

could've live in the west and gone ER(in monopoly)
Mr. SamEntertainment would've roped if he lived in the American South:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192