Some people can't be saved, let's be honest

Deleted member 20452

Deleted member 20452

Silver
I just feel like out of everyone involved the suicidal people suffer the most. If they feel like suicide really is the only option then they must be at the lowest point of their lives, and letting them die is the kindest thing to do. If other people get involved with and try to help someone who refuses to accept that help, then it's just even more draining for everyone involved.

By all this I mean it feels like there's no point to all those videos where the firefighters push someone away from a building ledge and stuff similar to that, at best the person does manage to get better and at worst the misery is prolonged and another attempt can't be stopped. This doesn't mean that I don't believe suicidal people should seek help though. If they call hotlines or go to therapy then good for them - I just think it should be something that's entirely their choice. Otherwise there's no point.

So yeah.. imagine if you look like this braindead

There is no cure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 18879
I just feel like out of everyone involved the suicidal people suffer the most. If they feel like suicide really is the only option then they must be at the lowest point of their lives, and letting them die is the kindest thing to do. If other people get involved with and try to help someone who refuses to accept that help, then it's just even more draining for everyone involved.

By all this I mean it feels like there's no point to all those videos where the firefighters push someone away from a building ledge and stuff similar to that, at best the person does manage to get better and at worst the misery is prolonged and another attempt can't be stopped. This doesn't mean that I don't believe suicidal people should seek help though. If they call hotlines or go to therapy then good for them - I just think it should be something that's entirely their choice. Otherwise there's no point.

So yeah.. imagine if you look like this braindead

View attachment 1777804

There is no cure
Dude don't look that bad. He needs unironically a better haircut that frauds his skull and ratios and lose fat, he got good base

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20452
who is that?

palate expander would ascend him

if somebody wants to kill themselves I think they should have the right to do so. You cant really stop somebody from doing it anyway, unless you put them in a stray jacket in a padded cell room for the rest of their life :lul:

that guy has a recessed maxilla and a fucked gonial angle and lacking gonial width and a large nuerocranium and needs a better haircut to cover it.