Some people can’t handle life

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
Brutal blackpill - We are born in battle royale where only the strongest wins. Whoever is the most NT, VIP, goodlooking, rich, wins..

Nobody gives a fuck about the backstory of your shitty life or why you’re incel .. nobody cares about your trauma or abuse nigga.. it’s not society’s fault… you either become rich, VIP, NT, slayer or you die alone in your puddle of tears.

You must learn to be productive instead of depressive. You must work towards achieving VIP and NT. It won’t come by itself. Some people can’t handle these brutal realities and are stuck looking back at their old memories and daydreaming forever… if you don’t start working towards achieving goals you will NEVER see success or good days again.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski, thegoat, litaz and 14 others
Let’s say I had 1 trillion dollars net worth what do ido after that? More money?

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 16371
Is there a limit to vip? Or do you keep going as high as possible in your life?
Think about it. If the most expensive stuff is a million dollars but you have a trillion dollars, you can INVENT your OWN new VIP gear that costs more than a million dollars. The more money, the more VIP stuff you can buy or even create when you reach a “limit”

Good question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Bro what’s VIP?

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
I cant handle this shit thread which is why i didnt read it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Deleted member 17872