Some people care a lot about certain things and you should give it to them

InjectE

InjectE

kinsey scale 0
If a man wanted to have sex with you for whatever reason, you should give it to him, because why wouldnt you give him something he wants just because youre slight uncomfortable. I give some users on this site heart emojis because it gives your points to their posts or it makes them happy, why tf wouldnt I do this?! A selective group of people give other people what they want because theres no good reason not to. So if you dont give ritalincel the heart emoji you are a bad person because he suffers because you dont wanna take 1 second out of your worthless existance to give him something he loves wtf is wrong with you? He chooses that profile picture because thats how he's feeling. No, this doesnt apply to females who refuse to have sex with incels, if a female had sex with an incel it wouldnt solve anything you moron. If someone asked me to do something, i would do it because im not a selfish person like 99% of humans are go fuck yourself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Truecel14 and BrettyBoy
dnrd

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, InjectE and ZyzzReincarnate
InjectE

• Love it
Reactions: InjectE
and here i was thinking the hearts meant something

260363618_444451.gif

• Love it

• +1
Ritalincel

• +1
and here i was thinking the hearts meant something

260363618_444451.gif
They do, im just saying in this postthat ritalincel loves the points, so even If I dont love the post I still click it because im not a selfish fuck who would murder him if I could

• So Sad
Reactions: xit
Stfu you high e virtue signaling soft bitch

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: InjectE, Ritalincel and xit
you used to not be a hyper autist

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and InjectE
Im just saying if you dont give someone wwhat they want and it takes nothing from you use should kill yourself because the world doesnt need more of your selfish people (if you are indeeda selfish person) What is wrong with people that they cant do the simplest things ?!