Some people expect too much out of life

Kozner

Kozner

Yippie This. Yippie That.
Life isn't a movie. You wake up, you eat, you do your thing, you go back to sleep. This is life. I see a lot of people turture themselves with thoughts about 'their moment to come' but really life is extremely monotonous. Everyone this days think that they're the main character and it's all around them, but that's cope. Just because your lives are repetitive doesn't mean that you live it the wrong way. Rather, that's just life. Understanding that makes things clearer in our heads. Day in, day out, you do your thing and make sure you did everything to see another day. Nothing wrong with dreaming and having aspirations but keep it under control and understand that the basic form is extremely clear. You live, survive, procreate. The next generation will do the same thing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 18494, thereallegend and 15 others
cope

you should strive for greatness and an exciting life

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, nitesik, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
Many actors live boring and repetitive lives too. Brad Pitt rotted in his room for years.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 17791 and 6 others
no, my braderino pitt live his life like an endless movie:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Kozner
cope

you should strive for greatness and an exciting life
Put it under control. Life weren't made for you to be a movie star, if you'll fantasize about this things that are probably over your head anyway, you'll just suffer because you couldn't meet your extreme goals.

my ego is too big im afraid

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Everyone this days think that they're the main character and it's all around them, but that's cope

No...I'll explain later.

Many actors live boring and repetitive lives too. Brad Pitt rotted in his room for years.
Many celebs have to use drugs and alcohol to escape the repetitiveness of their lives. Lot of them were brainwashed that you have to do a big thing every single day and if not you're doing something wrong. What happens? well..you start doing silly things. Accepting that the basic form of life is monotonous and not that exciting is important. Otherwise, you'll look for excitements everywhere because you think you have to and that's a slippery slope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, thereallegend, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, germanlooks and Kozner
true. but still shoot for your dreams, anything is possible. keep grinding. keep hustling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, thereallegend, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, thereallegend, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 17763, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
Life isn't a movie. You wake up, you eat, you do your thing, you go back to sleep. This is life. I see a lot of people turture themselves with thoughts about 'their moment to come' but really life is extremely monotonous. Everyone this days think that they're the main character and it's all around them, but that's cope. Just because your lives are repetitive doesn't mean that you live it the wrong way. Rather, that's just life. Understanding that makes things clearer in our heads. Day in, day out, you do your thing and make sure you did everything to see another day. Nothing wrong with dreaming and having aspirations but keep it under control and understand that the basic form is extremely clear. You live, survive, procreate. The next generation will do the same thing.
WTF I WAS JUST THINKIN THIS ill post more in a sec

• +1
Reactions: Kozner
Muh depression.

These people just want to earn sympathy with saying shit like that. No way that he was ever really depressed
Some people had seemingly everything and still ended up killing themselves. Your brain is an organ and it's not perfect even if your surrounding are seemingly perfect.

Brad Pitt rotted in his room for years.
I'm pretty sure your rotting and Brad pitts "rotting" are little bit different

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360, ascension, johncruz12345 and 3 others
The one good thing about this society is there's a lot of copes, alcohol games films etc. There comes to a point usually in your early 20s as a western guy when you realise you're not the main character

Some people go mad but most people wise up and realise and just use copes rly

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Kozner
Some people had seemingly everything and still ended up killing themselves. Your brain is an organ and it's not perfect even if your surrounding are seemingly perfect.
Extreme minority’s. Most people with Pitts looks would never have a depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Muh depression.

These people just want to earn sympathy with saying shit like that. No way that he was ever really depressed
Not really bro. . Crippling alcohol and drug addictions, failed marriage, divorce and numerous other scandals. His life went downhill after 1995.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 9779 and germanlooks
Guys, talking about brad pit here is kind of pointless. Some people do have crazy lives by chance but that's extremely rare. Rather, we should focus on the highest probability. People like brad pit are not really an example. Again, you comparing yourself to unrealistic measures which bring us to my point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, thereallegend and Deleted member 9779
The life we're living rn is forced life by the ruling class. Do you really believe your life is waking up, wageslaving for jews and then sleeping? You're really deluded. I made a thread recently discussing this exact same delusional maxxing most people are living in. Go give it a read. This is not life. It is true that no one is main character but saying that this mediocre life is how it's supposed to be, you're utterly wrong and delusional.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, Deleted member 9779 and Kozner
Guys, talking about brad pit here is kind of pointless. Some people do have crazy lives by chance but that's extremely rare. Rather, we should focus on the highest probability. People like brad pit are not really an example. Again, you comparing yourself to unrealistic measures which bring us to my point.
I would say any guy who is not rich, not extremely tall and good looking. Or not a decent combination of either and obviously famous people are just fodder in the west.

It won't sustain itself but for the meantime this is the case. Mainly because men will wake up and stop funding society and also they brought in ethnics put of greed and this will ruin iq of the country

Do you really believe your life is waking up, wageslaving for jews and then sleeping?
What u think humans did 2000 years ago? fly in the sky? get real. Life were monotonous at every period in history.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, thereallegend, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
The life we're living rn is forced life by the ruling class. Do you really believe your life is waking up, wageslaving for jews and then sleeping? You're really deluded. I made a thread recently discussing this exact same delusional maxxing most people are living in. Go give it a read. This is not life. It is true that no one is main character but saying that this mediocre life is how it's supposed to be, you're utterly wrong and delusional.
I know but he's just talking about the matrix we're living in. He might think this is nature though in that case he is a retard

What u think humans did 2000 years ago? fly in the sky? get real. Life were monotonous at every period in history.
Ok he's a retard

Ok he's a retard
Nature is monotonous and this is true for all living things. Lions hunt, eat, and sleep. Humans are not much different. You build a house, you raise a family, and u do the things that u have to do in between. Life isn't about doing crazy stuff every single day and becoming a superhero. This was true throughout all history.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, thereallegend and MikeMew'sBitch
Nature is monotonous and this is true for all living things. Lions hunt, eat, and sleep. Humans are not much different. You build a house, you raise a family, and u do the things that u have to do in between. Life isn't about doing crazy stuff every single day and becoming a superhero.
Your genetic bloodline has survived for 1000 years other wise you wouldn't be here. You are being sold short by rich people and women and to an extreme extent if you are white in UK and USA

That's what my point is, we're forcefully trapped in Matrix. This is not how life is supposed to be. Almost every person suffers from atleast 1 chronic disease these days, knowingly or unknowingly. Everyone wagelsave in exchange of barely human rights. We all are just puppets, it's just that some of us are aware and still doing it voluntarily because we don't know any way out. If anyone of us managed to earn enough money to escape matrix, only then we'll know what real life is

I know but he's just talking about the matrix we're living in. He might think this is nature though in that case he is a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, thereallegend, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
Your genetic bloodline has survived for 1000 years other wise you wouldn't be here. You are being sold short by rich people and women and to an extreme extent if you are white in UK and USA
I don't understand the purpose of this post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
That's what my point is, we're forcefully trapped in Matrix. This is not how life is supposed to be. Almost every person suffers from atleast 1 chronic disease these days, knowingly or unknowingly. Everyone wagelsave in exchange of barely human rights. We all are just puppets, it's just that some of us are aware and still doing it voluntarily because we don't know any way out. If anyone of us managed to earn enough money to escape matrix, only then we'll know what real life is
Different forms of monotonous. For thousand of years men were sent to fight in pointless wars for the elite. That's life. My point is not that we can't have a better standard, you taking it to another realm. My point is that your life will always be monotonous and not as exciting as you imagine or wise it to be. We can take measures to improve life quality and things in that nature I'm obviously not against that.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 9779
Different forms of monotonous. For thousand of years men were sent to fight in pointless wars for the elite. That's life. My point is not that we can't have a better standard, you taking it to another realm. My point is that your life will always be monotonous and not as exciting as you imagine or wise it to be. We can take measures to improve life quality and things in that nature I'm obviously not against that.
Oh you're just taking exciting stuff I mean many white men are incel and broke.

• +1
Life can be fun

I literally can't understand you. Use context.
If you can't speak English probably best not to try and tell everyone what's what yeah

If you can't speak English probably best not to try and tell everyone what's what yeah
Your writing style is horrible and you use literally zero context. Please don't enter my threads ever again this is cancerous.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Your writing style is horrible and you use literally zero context. Please don't enter my threads ever again this is cancerous.
421.jpg

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp and Kozner
We are still animals. We are slaves to our biological needs. We think we are cool shit because we are intelligent, but in the end we are still monkeys with clothes. Do whatever the fuck you want with your life, but life itself doesn't have a meaning, and we don't need meaning to live a fulfilling life. Nature just exist in perpetual motion, without expectations, we are part of nature too. So take with a grain of salt all your goals and ambitions, because they are just human constructs. Achieving them will give you a temporal boost, but then you will feel empty, and the search for another goal will begin. That's the perfect way to live a miserable life.

A simple life of contemplation and in connection with nature (like most of eastern philosophies do) is the key to fullfilment. But this is easier than done, we are all trapped in the eternal rat race (money, pussy, fame, recognition...).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadlitecel, thereallegend, Deleted member and 2 others
You english mog him.
Nigga this is a website not an exam. You made the post saying we all have boring lives so you probably work at Burger king

Most people here ar ego maniacs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Nigga this is a website not an exam. You made the post saying we all have boring lives so you probably work at Burger king
What? literally what? stop posting here.

We are still animals. We are slaves to our biological needs. We think we are cool shit because we are intelligent, but in the end we are still monkeys with clothes. Do whatever the fuck you want with your life, but life itself doesn't has a meaning, and we don't need meaning to live a fulfilling life. Nature just exist in perpetual motion, without expectations, we are part of nature too. So take with a grain of salt all your goals and ambitions, because they are just human constructs.

A simple life of contemplation and in connection with nature (like most of eastern philosophies do) is the key to fullfilment. But this is easier than done, we are all trapped in the eternal rat race (money, pussy, fame, recognition...).
Women are animals, a man should have an elevated conscience. Other animals do not have disposable thumbs or human levels of sentience.

Don't comment on my English on a looks forum please
It's not your english it's your low iq brain. @Rupert Pupkin doesn't have the best english out there but i can always understand him because he use context. Your writing style is bad not just because you write in english but because you're legit retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Women are animals, a man should have an elevated conscience. Other animals do not have disposable thumbs or human levels of sentience.
Yes, but we are still animals. Our intelligence and knowledge usually overcomplicate and overthink things. W miss the big picture.

It's not your english it's your low iq brain. @Rupert Pupkin doesn't have the best english out there but i can always understand him because he use context. Your writing style is bad not just because you write in english but because you're legit retarded.
I'm retarded for saying that all of our genetic bloodlines have survived for 1000 years which is a 100 percent fact.

@Rupert Pupkin this greycel just insulted your english my brother this is our forum and people coming in being horrible

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kozner
I'm retarded for saying that all of our genetic bloodlines have survived for 1000 years which is a 100 percent fact.
Who asked? what you're on about? I'll stop responding to your peanut brain.

• +1