Some People May Have Thin Lip Syndrome - A Weird Phenomenon Where Your Lips Disappear When Smiling - Pics Included

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
I am posting this because google keeps deleting this web page on the internet for some reason. And I want to have this archived somewhere. This is very important for when posting pics on social media. Can be a game changer for people who think they need fillers. You may just have this problem and would just need to smile differently. I have this same issue. I have learned how to manage it by smiling without my teeth or just smiling smaller with my teeth.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-26 at 7.58.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-26 at 7.58.16 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Hey.... Can you send me penis picture,? 🤤

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
Thin lips are good, I whish my lips were even thinner

Big lips is a negroid trait

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kmscurry and PYT
Men don't smile

• +1
Reactions: 189

But big big lips create the illusion of aging slower. And they add better proportion to your side profile. Big lips are not exclusive to niggers either.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I am posting this because google keeps deleting this web page on the internet for some reason. And I want to have this archived somewhere. This is very important for when posting pics on social media. Can be a game changer for people who think they need fillers. You may just have this problem and would just need to smile differently. I have this same issue. I have learned how to manage it by smiling without my teeth or just smiling smaller with my teeth.
I have the exact same. Probably caused by bad dentofacial structure.

Thin lips are subhuman as fuck

The bigger the philtrum the taller your chin has to be to compensate

it’s a shit trait all around

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mazzi, PubertyMaxxer and gamma
I have the exact same. Probably caused by bad dentofacial structure.
It's a generational thing caused by modern living and technology. I know this because my mom has nigger lips even though she's white. We look almost identical except when we smile.

Thin lips are subhuman as fuck

The bigger the philtrum the taller your chin has to be to compensate

it’s a shit trait all around
Big lips protect your mouth from predators. That's why its an attractive trait on both genders.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and PubertyMaxxer
i would say in term of importance, your lip showing is one of the least important thing you need to worry about. If you are so high inhib you think about how you smile you prob. going to lose SMV since you come over weird and robotic asf.
also about male lip aesthetic see this pic.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and PubertyMaxxer
Big lips protect your mouth from predators. That's why its an attractive trait on both genders.
Original

Is this the ideal Lip size and shape for white men?

Imo lachowski lips aren't high fighting success enough with sharp cupid bow and upturned

Attachments 23

i would say in term of importance, your lip showing is one of the least important thing you need to worry about. If you are so high inhib you think about how you smile you prob. going to lose SMV since you come over weird and robotic asf.
I mainly have this issue with normies and people in public. Since this generation is obsessed with taking photos of every aspect of their life.

• +1
also about male lip aesthetic see this pic.
View attachment 1461403
David Beckham and Ryan Gosling are not attractive because of their lips. They are good looking because of their height, physique, eyes, and other things.

• +1
David Beckham and Ryan Gosling are not attractive because of their lips. They are good looking because of their height, physique, eyes, and other things.
Well i didnt make the picture myself. but dont worry about lips man. There isnt much you can do about it ironically. Lip lift or Lift fillers look weird asf for males.

• +1
Well i didnt make the picture myself. but dont worry about lips man. There isnt much you can do about it ironically. Lip lift or Lift fillers look weird asf for males.
I changed my mind a month ago about lip implants. Because mine look above average sized when not smiling. But I still want to LL surgery. That is something that I do plan on getting.

I changed my mind a month ago about lip implants. Because mine look above average sized when not smiling. But I still want to LL surgery. That is something that I do plan on getting.
yeah LL gives SMV. it just about how realistic it is getting them. i know they cost like 100k in US. If you go to turkey they are like 15-20k excluding stay. Affordable i think but dubious to get there.

yeah LL gives SMV. it just about how realistic it is getting them. i know they cost like 100k in US. If you go to turkey they are like 15-20k excluding stay. Affordable i think but dubious to get there.
I'd feel more comfortable getting it in the US. I'd probably lose an organ or 2 getting it done in a foreign country.

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
They aren't bad, but they are not perfect. He need's a bigger upper lip.
IMG 20211227 025229

Ideal sized and shaped lips for whites. Luckily i have that shape but my lower lip is even bigger.

Lol those are bigger then the average female.
Exactly. They have to be. Because women need men to look better than them in some way.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pumanator