Some people on here are very nihilistic what keeps you from roping

owlofathena

owlofathena

Forum Veteran
@Syobevoli sounds depressed half the time and @SubhumanCurrycel was destroyed mentally by no hair what keeps you guys from suicide?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 275
looksmax reactions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, gamma, aBetterMii and 2 others
i just cannot do it
desire to live strong

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and owlofathena
I am not really subhuman in any major category and could prob softmax to HTN or chadlite

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and owlofathena
Hope that I will be able to ascend after surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and owlofathena
Some days, very rare ones, I feel like I am so fucking close to being able to live a happy, succesfull life. You feel so close yet you just don't get there. It definitely has to do with a mentality you have in life and the judgement that you give the experience you had and are having.

Just something in my brain has to switch. Can't get it to work though and the years are running past. Rope is imminent this way

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Pythagoras, micropenis29 and 4 others
Some days, very rare ones, I feel like I am so fucking close to being able to live a happy, succesfull life. You just feel so close yet you just don't get there. It definitely has to do with a mentality you have in life and the judgement that you give the experience you had and are having.

Just something in my brain has to switch. Can't get it to work though and the years are running past. Rope is imminent this way
i always come back to nihilism at my lows so i totally relate to the struggle

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 275
NT-pill destroyed me
Also want to fulfill my sexual fantasies before I kms. I guess most of us have some kind of hope that things will get better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and owlofathena
i always come back to nihilism at my lows so i totally relate to the struggle
My best days are when I start seeing life as a game with just shit you can do and achieve, and ways to achieve them. No judgement attached to them, no feelings. Just: What would be fun to do/experience and what would be absolutely utter shit that should be avoided?

(boring ass wageslaving and family life with postwall roastie jfl)

But I often get broken back into reality because most people I interact with just follow these already laid down predetermined paths and everything I do seems off and weird to them. Trying to fit in with normies, trying to feel socially connected, is a horrible cancer in my life honestly. It keeps me from living because I am trying to fit in.

And doing everything solo, getting comfortable with just being alone 24/7 and appreciating myself without any meaningfull social interaction. Idk but it's just fucking hard for me.
Life is just boring asf almost all the time right now.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and owlofathena
One day growing hair

yea it’s coping + I’m too much of a bitch to do it

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
@Syobevoli sounds depressed half the time and @SubhumanCurrycel was destroyed mentally by no hair what keeps you guys from suicide?

False hope that one day I'll be able to ascend and get with my oneitis in the end.

False hope that one day I'll be able to ascend and get with my oneitis in the end.
What would be the point tho, say you somehow got better looking through surgerymaxxing and other looksmaxxing techniques and actually manage to get with your oneitis. How could you ever be ok with having a genuine LTR with her knowing that she is now only giving you a chance because of your new looks, and not who you are as an actual person?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and chaddyboi66
What would be the point tho, say you somehow got better looking through surgerymaxxing and other looksmaxxing techniques and actually manage to get with your oneitis. How could you ever be ok with having a genuine LTR with her knowing that she is now only giving you a chance because of your new looks, and not who you are as an actual person?
I'd be happy just knowing I'd be with her and yeah I know it's cucked but she just means that much to me tbh, I can't really help that even if I wanted to.

I already got to know her for who she was as a person and I love her for it, she's not the prettiest nor is she the smartest or funniest but she is the only one I've ever really cared about.

Ngl I know sounds like doublspeak being blackpilled and clinging to the hope of my oneitis, but it'd make everything I've had to struggle with worth it in the end and I think I'd genuinely be happy if I did.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and owlofathena
Ngl I know sounds like doublspeak being blackpilled and clinging to the hope of my oneitis, but it'd make everything I've had to struggle with worth it in the end and I think I'd genuinely be happy if I did.
Sounds a bit cucked tbh but I know what you mean

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I'd be happy just knowing I'd be with her and yeah I know it's cucked but she just means that much to me tbh, I can't really help that even if I wanted to.

I already got to know her for who she was as a person and I love her for it, she's not the prettiest nor is she the smartest or funniest but she is the only one I've ever really cared about.

Reading your post makes me realize just how much women really dont deserve men...only a man can truly love a woman for who she is, where as a woman can only love a man for what he can give, which is why i plan on treating all of them like shit after i hopefully ascend with surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and chaddyboi66

Having a oneitis that you cant have is the most blackpilling thing on the planet, not double speak. Normies who dont give af and just want to fuck even when they dont get laid it doesnt get them that down. Whatever traumas we had in our development that made us need the love of someone else so bad it twists itself into self and outward hatred made us this way. I have some success from time to time but that only makes me more blackpilled and deppressed tbh. Sometimes i wonder if it would be better to have never exprerienced anything, become a wizard and all. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Having a oneitis that you cant have is the most blackpilling thing on the planet, not double speak. Normies who dont give af and just want to fuck even when they dont get laid it doesnt get them that down. Whatever traumas we had in our development that made us need the love of someone else so bad it twists itself into self and outward hatred made us this way. I have some success from time to time but that only makes me more blackpilled and deppressed tbh. Sometimes i wonder if it would be better to have never exprerienced anything, become a wizard and all. :feelsbadman:
Why does it make you depressed more?

You mean it doesn't help with oneitis?

Do you think it would help.if your lays were hotter objectively equal or more beautiful than her? I mean not like 99.9% of men can do that but just wondering

Do you think it would help.if your lays were hotter objectively equal or more beautiful than her? I mean not like 99.9% of men can do that but just wondering
It mainly is just my mental illness, it makes the time between relationships and lays (which is typically quite a while) even more lonely and empty feeling, and it can expose you even more to the bad side of females. If i was never in a relationshiop, i would have never gotten cheated on. Its one thing to hear about it, but being cheated on by someone youre super in love with is just a pain that never leaves and just multiplies the blackpill. And simply having that desire for love rather than sex is way more mind melting, cause it typically comes from a lack of love in childhood or stuff, when sexual frustatratuion is typically more primal, idk :fuk:

But yeah not being able to have someone you have feelings for is worse than just not being able to smash whoever. Watching them fuck other guyz (not actually watch) is pain

But yeah not being able to have someone you have feelings for is worse than just not being able to smash whoever. Watching them fuck other guyz (not actually watch) is pain
Yeah man as you say we are so afraid and mentally ill.

I can't go on.

For example when I saw my oneitis today I got so scared and sad beyond words. It's second time ever I saw her. I always daydream about her every moment she haunts me. And when I see her irl I'm scared. It's like I'm afraid of her being real person. It's so comfortable in thoughts. But irl it's brutal she is another person she won't save me I have to go on with life it's somehow different she will just walk away. She isn't that dream. But I need that dream. Escape something to fulfill this endless hole. Is it because we are damaged beyond repair do we seek something there or is it biology only?

Do you relate? I mean from sounds of it you succeeded with oneitis so you have insights beyond my comprehension here. What did you learn and what was expirence exactly like? How did life go after being in love for a short while but also in relationship not just one sided?

Yeah man as you say we are so afraid and mentally ill.

I can't go on.

For example when I saw my oneitis today I got so scared and sad beyond words. It's second time ever I saw her. I always daydream about her every moment she haunts me. And when I see her irl I'm scared. It's like I'm afraid of her being real person. It's so comfortable in thoughts. But irl it's brutal she is another person she won't save me I have to go on with life it's somehow different she will just walk away. She isn't that dream. But I need that dream. Escape something to fulfill this endless hole. Is it because we are damaged beyond repair do we seek something there or is it biology only?

Do you relate? I mean from sounds of it you succeeded with oneitis so you have insights beyond my comprehension here. What did you learn and what was expirence exactly like? How did life go after being in love for a short while but also in relationship not just one sided?
It wasnt my onenitis per se, I developed feelings thru dating and fell completely and drastically in love. It was so intense and good but the pain was also super intense and bad, and i already was somewhat blackpilled before hand so it made it worse after it was all said and done. A lot of the times it did fell one sided, idk tho its all very blurry and confusing still. Its hard to find the right girl who wont be a lieing whore. Only hope for a good girl is probably to go to church and relgiion max and wait till marriage. Even then no guarantee, this generation of females are evil. I feel borken beyond repair but i know and can see how much mentally i have improved since i was 17/18 (am 21 now). You should try therapy too just for mental sake, not for everyone, doesnt work for me, but worth try to know.

You tried therapy?

Btw how old were you and how old was she?
It wasnt my onenitis per se, I developed feelings thru dating and fell completely and drastically in love. It was so intense and good but the pain was also super intense and bad, and i already was somewhat blackpilled before hand so it made it worse after it was all said and done. A lot of the times it did fell one sided, idk tho its all very blurry and confusing still. Its hard to find the right girl who wont be a lieing whore. Only hope for a good girl is probably to go to church and relgiion max and wait till marriage. Even then no guarantee, this generation of females are evil. I feel borken beyond repair but i know and can see how much mentally i have improved since i was 17/18 (am 21 now). You should try therapy too just for mental sake, not for everyone, doesnt work for me, but worth try to know.

Not enough suffering yet. My physical health has been okay despite being depressed since puberty. Constant physical pain can easily push anyone over the edge though. Look up the suicide rates of rheumatoid arthritis sufferers.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Need2Ascend
Ropes can’t handle my fat ass

i'm not nihilistic but many people think i am because of the nature of my posts

so i'll chime in

while these are dark times for most men, it would be a mistake to think things necessarily are going to get worse; past performance doesn't guarantee future returns

having said that, i can imagine scenarios where things became so bad that suicide would make sense (but i think such scenarios are still, as of this moment, unlikely)

i'm not nihilistic but many people think i am because of the nature of my posts

so i'll chime in

while these are dark times for most men, it would be a mistake to think things necessarily are going to get worse; past performance doesn't guarantee future returns

having said that, i can imagine scenarios where things became so bad that suicide would make sense (but i think such scenarios are still, as of this moment, unlikely)
How come your posts are basically what's the point to go on if you can't have hot females and sex vibe

• JFL
Reactions: micropenis29
Nothing in life matters and as such nothing in life should make you kill yourself. Being alive you can eat a candy bar, breath fresh air, see the sun, when you're dead you have nothing

How come your posts are basically what's the point to go on if you can't have hot females and sex vibe

because it's true: hot females and sex are the whole point of life and everything else is cope

i want to make that clear

BUT

people underestimate how rapidly these things change

the current paradigm isn't likely to be sustained, just as the patriarchy wasn't likely to be sustained during its peak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
because it's true: hot females and sex are the whole point of life and everything else is cope

BUT

the current paradigm isn't likely to be sustained, just as the patriarchy wasn't likely to be sustained during its peak
@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropenis29 and subhuman incel

BUT

I don't get what do you even mean with last part care to elab

Nothing in life matters and as such nothing in life should make you kill yourself. Being alive you can eat a candy bar, breath fresh air, see the sun, when you're dead you have nothing
Cope my oneitis is everything to me she matters.

It hurts thinking of her tbh

• +1
I don't get what do you even mean with last part care to elab

sure!

right now, as we all know, women have a great deal of power

more power than men ever had during the peak of the patriarchy

the root of this is more and more resources being funneled to females via higher and higher taxes (only women benefit from taxes), and a stranglehold on all major global institutions

these are institutions which have been, since the end of world war 2, pushing feminist and communist propaganda quite effectively

there will be a corrective destruction--a war, an economic depression, or a real, actually deadly pandemic

after which men will have it on "easy mode" for a while, before they become greedy just as women have now, and the pendulum swings back the other way again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
sure!

right now, as we all know, women have a great deal of power

more power than men ever had during the peak of the patriarchy

the root of this is more and more resources being funneled to females via higher and higher taxes (only women benefit from taxes), and a stranglehold on all major global institutions

these are institutions which have been, since the end of world war 2, pushing feminist and communist propaganda quite effectively

there will be a corrective destruction--a war, an economic depression, or a real, actually deadly pandemic

after which men will have it on "easy mode" for a while, before they become greedy just as women have now, and the pendulum swings back the other way again
Imo cope.

It's either if you are not a chad rope or find another purpose. There won't be in your lifetime any type of shift.like that making you able to slay prime girls or anything. So Hobby's, pourpose or death

• +1
Imo cope.

It's either if you are not a chad rope or find another purpose. There won't be in your lifetime any type of shift.like that making you able to slay prime girls or anything. So Hobby's, pourpose or death

men still haven't realized what's happening

you're way, waaaay ahead of pace if you're on this site

blackpill sites, and even the redpill, is still relatively new in normieville

it might take 5 to 10 more years before most men understand they can't attract a woman, not even a landwhale

so get comfortable

but when it happens, it will be sudden and disruptive

A combination of alchohol and a vain hope of ascension

Cope my oneitis is everything to me she matters.

It hurts thinking of her tbh
If I find you and brutally murder you she might be sad for about 2.5 minutes (if you're lucky) and then move on with her life as usual

roping is not as easy as it sounds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
You tried therapy?

Btw how old were you and how old was she?
I tried it a little, probably not enough tbh. I was 2.4 years older than her, met her when i was 18 (i was senior and she was freshman, but she was held back a year so she was year older than her class in age)

So she was 15/16 year old Jb? Lol Chad. How hot was she
I tried it a little, probably not enough tbh. I was 2.4 years older than her, met her when i was 18 (i was senior and she was freshman, but she was held back a year so she was year older than her class in age)

If I find you and brutally murder you she might be sad for about 2.5 minutes (if you're lucky) and then move on with her life as usual
But what does that have to do with wanting her with every fiber if my being tho

So she was 15/16 year old Jb? Lol Chad. How hot was she
Not really JB at time, i was 2000 baby she was born 2002, but she was really pretty and had the biggest blue eyes. Ended up being a compulsive lieing whore like all women. Worst part is i still think about her from time to time. Will probably never get over her. Only teen expreince i got, the sneaking into her window at night type teen love shit. :feelswhy:

I’ve been so mentally off these past month, the past year (depression, anxiety, insomnia, suicidalness), I feel I’m legit going insane. Rotting on incel forums now is just a coping mechanism for me to talk with people in similar situations, but I feel my frustration and anger growing bigger every day

• JFL
I’ve been so mentally off these past month, the past year (depression, anxiety, insomnia, suicidalness), I feel I’m legit going insane. Rotting on incel forums now is just a coping mechanism for me to talk with people in similar situations, but I feel my frustration and anger growing bigger every day

not a cope

these are legitimately good forums

@micropenis29 Explain the jfl react retard. Something funny?

• JFL
Not really JB at time, i was 2000 baby she was born 2002, but she was really pretty and had the biggest blue eyes. Ended up being a compulsive lieing whore like all women. Worst part is i still think about her from time to time. Will probably never get over her. Only teen expreince i got, the sneaking into her window at night type teen love shit. :feelswhy:
Wait you said you were 18 and she was 2 years younger wdym

Well i was in highschool too, so at the time it wasnt JB you know?

Well i was in highschool too, so at the time it wasnt JB you know?