Some people were accusing me of fraud so here is a completely raw pic (edit: second pic if before ascension for the iqcels)

Rationalchrismaxxer

Rationalchrismaxxer

Zygomatic Theo
Here is another before and after lol. (early 15 to early mid 16 natural ascension)

About forward growth
I have seen ok results from towelpulling but my side is still mtn tier and I want to change that. I need to rest for a few days tho because my neck hurts like shit after doing it for an hour or two for more than 2 days in a row. Is there any way apart from towelpulling and thumpbulling to get better forward growth? My masseters are already huge so I don't want to build more masseter lool. If you know more ways dm me. Ik it will take me like 2 to 3 years to build a cl side but time passes anyways so I will do my best to improve. I want to accelerate my progress tho.

About health indicators
My bad healt indicators are fruits of my own tree. My skin is bad bc I was lazy, just like my eyebrows. I could have had good health indicators by now but I was just lazy. Brutal disciplinepill. I also could have had good lashes which gave me way more appeal, but again I was a lazy fuck.

About facial flaws
Hairline:

Ik my hairline is too feminine i will fix that by just getting another barber to give me a better lineup.
Eyebrows:
I will use derma stamp, minox and rosemary oil for that
Eyelashes:
Rosemary oil
Chin angualrity
Pray, hope and cope for puberty/aging to do its thing

Final word: Take the hopepill, its not cope.
There is no reason to ever give up unless you're sub 2. Mewing is not cope, it just takes a shit ton of time. We see this being the case with doctor mike mew himself and an og looksmaxxer AstroSky. If you lack forward growth during your teen ages it is hard to ascend, yes but what is there else to do ? The time will pass anyways and using an hour or two a day for the good habits and reminding yourself to mew will show exponential growth over time. Some just don't want it enough.
I will ascend to chad in this life just like I ascended from ltn to higher lvls.

May god bless you with a bit of rest from the depression and hopelessness. May he have mercy on us all. May we not succumb to the deep rabbitholes of lookism but partake in healthy improvement over time. May we reach our initial design again that god intended for us but was taken from us because of jewish plans and greedy people. May we rejoice in heaven when the time is right, amen.

Attachments

• 1726156776617.jpeg
    1726156776617.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1726156903635.png
    1726156903635.png
    267.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, Av0nr, sayi and 3 others
Nigga tryna be forum Chad so bad😭. anyone seeing this?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1, psychomandible, armemann and 7 others
miring bones g but stop being autistic

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and Rationalchrismaxxer
your good

• +1
Reactions: Rationalchrismaxxer
Here is another before and after lol. (early 15 to early mid 16 natural ascension)

About forward growth
I have seen ok results from towelpulling but my side is still mtn tier and I want to change that. I need to rest for a few days tho because my neck hurts like shit after doing it for an hour or two for more than 2 days in a row. Is there any way apart from towelpulling and thumpbulling to get better forward growth? My masseters are already huge so I don't want to build more masseter lool. If you know more ways dm me. Ik it will take me like 2 to 3 years to build a cl side but time passes anyways so I will do my best to improve. I want to accelerate my progress tho.

About health indicators
My bad healt indicators are fruits of my own tree. My skin is bad bc I was lazy, just like my eyebrows. I could have had good health indicators by now but I was just lazy. Brutal disciplinepill. I also could have had good lashes which gave me way more appeal, but again I was a lazy fuck.

About facial flaws
Hairline:

Ik my hairline is too feminine i will fix that by just getting another barber to give me a better lineup.
Eyebrows:
Eyelashes:
Rosemary oil
Chin angualrity

There is no reason to ever give up unless you're sub 2. Mewing is not cope, it just takes a shit ton of time. We see this being the case with doctor mike mew himself and an og looksmaxxer AstroSky. If you lack forward growth during your teen ages it is hard to ascend, yes but what is there else to do ? The time will pass anyways and using an hour or two a day for the good habits and reminding yourself to mew will show exponential growth over time. Some just don't want it enough.
I will ascend to chad in this life just like I ascended from ltn to higher lvls.

May god bless you with a bit of rest from the depression and hopelessness. May he have mercy on us all. May we not succumb to the deep rabbitholes of lookism but partake in healthy improvement over time. May we reach our initial design again that god intended for us but was taken from us because of jewish plans and greedy people. May we rejoice in heaven when the time is right, amen.
the second pic is horrific take it down
thoughts on rhino?

First pic looks really good

About forward growth

About health indicators

About facial flaws
Hairline:

Eyebrows:
Eyelashes:
Rosemary oil
Chin angualrity

ook

Almost GL but maybe htn cuz of bones. Just not the most appeal imo. IPD and Canthal tilt kinda fucked also cheekbones are somewhat low but at least they're prominent

Almost GL but maybe htn cuz of bones. Just not the most appeal imo. IPD and Canthal tilt kinda fucked also cheekbones are somewhat low but at least they're prominent
they are not low . My zygo arch is almost at my eyes. You don't really see that in the pic

About forward growth

About health indicators

About facial flaws
Hairline:

Eyebrows:
Eyelashes:
Rosemary oil
Chin angualrity

I really recommend pulling the tissue between the teeth and gums using a towel. Worked wonders for me, I usually do 30 mins each day

Good thread will read and bookmark

Ipd doesn't really matter tbh bc esr and eme and every other ratio carries. I believe I have the potential to reach chad bc I have the ratios. I also wouldnt really count ipd as a flaw yet, just inconsistency bc its still in the desirable range which also shows in eme. About the canthal tilt, yeah Ik I got some asymmetry in eyes sadly but it is what it is. It will be covered appeal wise with bettter lashes anyways.

is this nigger serious as if htn wasnt gl kys honestly

is this nigger serious as if htn wasnt gl kys honestly
this nigga thinks I'm htn bc he thinks right pic is still recent me. He's just being retarded not reading what I say. Left pic is def without doubt psl wise cl tier.

• JFL
Reactions: project chadlite
you do realize that right pic is not me anymore right? And left pic (recent me) is at least cl tier ratio wise

• +1
Reactions: project chadlite
holy bump

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
his tilt is good

did u chewed in ur teenage years?

About forward growth

About health indicators

About facial flaws
Hairline:

Eyebrows:
Eyelashes:
Rosemary oil
Chin angualrity

• Hmm...
Reactions: matka
You

About forward growth

About health indicators

About facial flaws
Hairline:

Eyebrows:
Eyelashes:
Rosemary oil
Chin angualrity

You look like a fucking moron