Some people were accusing me of fraud so here is a completely raw pic (edit: second pic if before ascension for the iqcels)

Here is another before and after lol. (early 15 to early mid 16 natural ascension)

About forward growth
I have seen ok results from towelpulling but my side is still mtn tier and I want to change that. I need to rest for a few days tho because my neck hurts like shit after doing it for an hour or two for more than 2 days in a row. Is there any way apart from towelpulling and thumpbulling to get better forward growth? My masseters are already huge so I don't want to build more masseter lool. If you know more ways dm me. Ik it will take me like 2 to 3 years to build a cl side but time passes anyways so I will do my best to improve. I want to accelerate my progress tho.

About health indicators
My bad healt indicators are fruits of my own tree. My skin is bad bc I was lazy, just like my eyebrows. I could have had good health indicators by now but I was just lazy. Brutal disciplinepill. I also could have had good lashes which gave me way more appeal, but again I was a lazy fuck.

About facial flaws
Hairline:

Ik my hairline is too feminine i will fix that by just getting another barber to give me a better lineup.
Eyebrows:
I will use derma stamp, minox and rosemary oil for that
Eyelashes:
Rosemary oil
Chin angualrity
Pray, hope and cope for puberty/aging to do its thing

Final word: Take the hopepill, its not cope.
There is no reason to ever give up unless you're sub 2. Mewing is not cope, it just takes a shit ton of time. We see this being the case with doctor mike mew himself and an og looksmaxxer AstroSky. If you lack forward growth during your teen ages it is hard to ascend, yes but what is there else to do ? The time will pass anyways and using an hour or two a day for the good habits and reminding yourself to mew will show exponential growth over time. Some just don't want it enough.
I will ascend to chad in this life just like I ascended from ltn to higher lvls.

May god bless you with a bit of rest from the depression and hopelessness. May he have mercy on us all. May we not succumb to the deep rabbitholes of lookism but partake in healthy improvement over time. May we reach our initial design again that god intended for us but was taken from us because of jewish plans and greedy people. May we rejoice in heaven when the time is right, amen.
how did you get better infras and stop eyelid sagging

bro, are you hungarian?