Some people were just born to suffer

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
We only have one subjective human experience, after that lights out. No second chances, no rerolls, no afterlife. Nothing. That fleeting existence we have, is all we truly own. Can you imagine living a life of pure pain and suffering? There are days where I remember how unfortunate I am, being born an unattractive male or the fact I am poor. For most men they work gruelling jobs, 8 hours a day of constant suffering and being paid their peanuts, but it's all worth it because they get to see the smile on their wife's or kid's faces when they get back home.

Incels like us will experience none of that. Where does that leave us? Those left to suffer. We need to work but we never truly get to reap the fruits of our labour, we never get to plant our seed on this planet and watch our flowers grow. We're left alone to suffer, this painful existence is the only one you will ever know. Nothing else makes sense to us, the concept of happiness is all too foreign, a life littered with failures and rejections is something we share in common.

We were born to suffer, mother nature had played it's most cruel joke on us. A life where we toil and suffer, but that suffering meaningless. For others their suffering has meaning, they are raising a family. But we have nothing. What a sad, cruel creator we have.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member, Rt-Rust1 and 5 others
How do you know there is no after life how do you know there is nonjudgement after this

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member