Some PSL Myths Debunked

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
1. All women are sluts
This is false. Most women do not sleep around that much. A lot of women don't even party a lot. Of course, if you try to pick up women in bars, there is a high likelihood that they are sluts. Approach them in class or something but stay away from sluts. It's not worth the risk
2. Male models are common
I was browsing tinder using a female profile last night and most men there are not good looking. In fact, the only PSL 6+ I saw was a catfish. If you are already a 6, you will likely succeed on Tinder. 5 will require more effort. Sub 5 Tinder doesn't work.
3. Just be NT
There is no difference between just be NT and just be confident. Looks are the primary factor of attraction. Remember, the thing that separates friends from romantic partners is sexual attraction
4. Looks are all that matters
It depends on how good looking you are. If you are an 8, it will be extremely easy for you unless you have autism. But most people are not at this level so personality matters a lot too.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, toolateforme, Deleted member 1131 and 39 others
An actually good thread in this shithole.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2275, Dicklet.4.3 and 13 others
Ching chong you're wrong

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, john_cope and MammothActuary
An actually good thread in this shithole.
You=
986B5C84 5C0E 4427 AC0F 756CCA457D78

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2205 and Zygos4Life
Idk bro, when I see these Gen Z foids where the vast majority wears skimpy ass clothes I cant help but think they're a fucking slut. oh well

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 2227, Achathin and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1347
Idk bro, when I see these Gen Z foids where the vast majority wears skimpy ass clothes I cant help but think they're a fucking slut. oh well
Slutty clothing is a sign that the girl is a slut usually.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBiceps, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
1,3,4 are wrong...

1 = Most women are sluts, MOST. There are some good ones out there
3 = NT is highly important if you’re 4 PSL + But i do agree it hardly matters after 6 PSL.
4 = Looks aren’t everything but they are the most important factkr

Face > height > frame > NT/status > personality/confidence > monsu

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2275, Lumbersexual and 1 other person
1. All women are sluts
This is false. Most women do not sleep around that much. A lot of women don't even party a lot. Of course, if you try to pick up women in bars, there is a high likelihood that they are sluts. Approach them in class or something but stay away from sluts. It's not worth the risk
I was browsing tinder using a female profile last night and most men there are not good looking. In fact, the only PSL 6+ I saw was a catfish. If you are already a 6, you will likely succeed on Tinder. 5 will require more effort. Sub 5 Tinder doesn't work.
3. Just be NT
There is no difference between just be NT and just be confident. Looks are the primary factor of attraction. Remember, the thing that separates friends from romantic partners is sexual attraction
It depends on how good looking you are. If you are an 8, it will be extremely easy for you unless you have autism. But most people are not at this level so personality matters a lot too.
retarded thread fuck delete it

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Deleted member 2227 and Lumbersexual
Most women are sluts boyo, sure there are some good ones but being a slut is encouraged with them nowadays

They have body counts of 20+

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 2227 and 8 others
Good thread but I disagree with number 3. You need to be NT or fraud being NT to not only date but socialize. Unlike popular incel and PSL logic, NT doesn't mean weird it means the person is defunct socially in some way. ie: autism, aspergers, sociopathy.
Most women are sluts boyo, sure there are some good ones but being a slut is encouraged with them nowadays

They have body counts of 20+
True but not to that extent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Good thread but I disagree with number 3. You need to be NT or fraud being NT to not only date but socialize. Unlike popular incel and PSL logic, NT doesn't mean weird it means the person is defunct socially in some way. ie: autism, aspergers, sociopathy.

True but not to that extent
20+ isn’t even that high mate lol, some girls have that by 18 srs🤦🏻‍♂️

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Lumbersexual
no shit sherlock, but reductionism is the best way to get some niggas to understand the concepts

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2275

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
all women are sluts for a gl enough guy. personality doesn't matter if you are too ugly or if you are too good looking it doesn't matter if she is way below your looks level. everything in between personality does matter though. Even if you are really gl personality and other things matter to girls who are your looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Just because a female doesn't go to bars or out much, that has nothing to do with her being a slut. Odds are that shy qt bookworm nerd girl you knew in school was taking lots of dick. All females are either whores for Chad, or wish they were whores for Chad.

I agree with the rest, though. Except there's a level of poor looks where personality can't save you. Nobody likes ugly people.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Anubis and Achathin
1,3,4 are wrong...

1 = Most women are sluts, MOST. There are some good ones out there
3 = NT is highly important if you’re 4 PSL + But i do agree it hardly matters after 6 PSL.
4 = Looks aren’t everything but they are the most important factkr

Face > height > frame > NT/status > personality/confidence > monsu
We are agreeing on basically everything. Where is the disagreement?

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
We are agreeing on basically everything. Where is the disagreement?
u said most women don’t sleep around a lot?? Wtf bro it’s 2019 u seen how jaded these whores are 😔

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
1. All women are sluts
3. Just be NT
Great list. There is a difference between being NT and confident though, you need to also be able to make people like you (in real life, not on an internet forum).

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBoy
u said most women don’t sleep around a lot?? Wtf bro it’s 2019 u seen how jaded these whores are 😔
I think it's because you're going to bars to meet women. Ofc these women are gonna be whores
Great list. There is a difference between being NT and confident though, you need to also be able to make people like you (in real life, not on an internet forum).
Girls fuck many people that they hate anyway

Op fag

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, DidntRead, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Good thread.
Incels who've never been in a social circle with normal people before have no room to speak.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2275
Incels who've never been in a social circle with normal people before have no room to speak.
Looks unquestionably are important in getting into social circles, too. Everything socially is an impossible task when you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
NT/status
shouldn't be the same thing. NT is very common lol.It should be a requirement if anything, atleast to try and act not autistic irl.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Kill yourself bluepill retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
The most innocent girls I know all want Chad and are sluts jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and MiroslavBulldosex
Looks unquestionably are important in getting into social circles, too. Everything socially is an impossible task when you're ugly.
I agree to some extend. Good-looking people often associate themselves with other good-looking people and so on and so forth. But making it seem like ugly people can't join a social group (popular or not) purely based on looks it simply not true in most cases. Clothes also play a massive role in first impressions and people with similar clothing and interests often are together as well.
Instead of basing it on looks 100%, there are a large variety of external things which influence it as well, such as humour and personality.
Not all humans are controlled by their primal instincts 24/7

9CYpQi7.png

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
Anyone who disagrees with this list is probably autistic.

JFL at "Most girls have body counts higher than 20 @ 18"

Imagine being that far down the rabbit hole, these people are just too far gone and should migrate to /r/braincels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, MammothActuary and Deleted member 2227
How am I bluepilled?

"1. All women are sluts
It depends on how good looking you are. If you are an 8, it will be extremely easy for you unless you have autism. But most people are not at this level so personality matters a lot too"

The Blackpill version from you bluepill text

1. All women are sluts

There is no difference between just be NT and just be confident. Looks are the unique factor of attraction. Remember, the thing that separates friends from romantic partners is sexual attraction

If you are a 7~8 it will be extremely easy for you even with autism and personality dont matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Pietrosiek
"1. All women are sluts

It depends on how good looking you are. If you are an 8, it will be extremely easy for you unless you have autism. But most people are not at this level so personality matters a lot too"

The Blackpill version from you bluepill text

1. All women are sluts

There is no difference between just be NT and just be confident. Looks are the unique factor of attraction. Remember, the thing that separates friends from romantic partners is sexual attraction

If you are a 7~8 it will be extremely easy for you even with autism and personality dont matter.
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
1. All women are sluts
3. Just be NT

Define “autism”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
shouldn't be the same thing. NT is very common lol.It should be a requirement if anything, atleast to try and act not autistic irl.
On psl/incel forums NT is used interchangably with personality. JFL all these incels think personality and confidence is cope when theyve masked and rebranded it as "nt" and "low inhib". Almost everyone on this forum is nt, the problem is most of us are weird. And we call this weirdness "bad personality" non-nt.

20+ isn’t even that high mate lol, some girls have that by 18 srs🤦🏻‍♂️
Most of the girls ik have had 0-3 dicks in them. The whores have like 500+ tho lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, MammothActuary and Deleted member 2205
The blackpill paints women worse than they are.

Yes, women are more picky than men. Yes looks matter a lot more for us because of that. But it doesn't mean all woman are whores. Kind of autistic to put every a whole gender under the same umberella.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2227, Pietrosiek and 3 others