Some PSL Myths Debunked

The blackpill paints women worse than they are.

Yes, women are more picky than men. Yes looks matter a lot more for us because of that. But it doesn't mean all woman are whores. Kind of autistic to put every a whole gender under the same umberella.
AWALT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
On psl/incel forums NT is used interchangably with personality. JFL all these incels think personality and confidence is cope when theyve masked and rebranded it as "nt" and "low inhib". Almost everyone on this forum is nt, the problem is most of us are weird. And we call this weirdness "bad personality" non-nt.

Most of the girls ik have had 0-3 dicks in them. The whores have like 500+ tho lol
Legit. NT is a requirement. "Personality" is the cope that the ITcucks use, but in reality "personality" just means not acting stupid irl.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2227
Legit. NT is a requirement. "Personality" is the cope that the ITcucks use, but in reality "personality" just means not acting stupid irl.
Call me a bluepilled cuck but imo if youre psl 5-5.5 and extremely charasmatic youll slay more than a psl 6 with passing social skills. Imo personality to a degree counts but looks matters more.

There is a study done that shows that you have to first meet the minimum requirements of a womans sexual standards before she looks at your other qualities. So you still need personality and confidence but its not muh "women dont care about looks bro they just care about personality and confidence."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
1. All woman are sluts. If they're ont now they will when chad arive. They will d everything just to make him happy and fuck him eventually.
2.They are not in my town, but chadlites are, andd it's enough to make horny jb's obsesed about him
3.True
4.Personality and nt are the same and they does shit, maybe if you want betabux or be emotional tampon.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2227 and turkproducer
utterly delusional if u don't believe this jfl
too many cucks with no experience here.

@Dope
@BigBoy

You guys seriously think these girls aren’t jaded whores, the majority of them?? You are so mistaken...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
utterly delusional if u don't believe this jfl

I don’t get where they would even hook up with 20+ people by age 20.

I get IOI from girls, but it takes time to actually have sex. It’s not like she just boldly walks up to you and says “let’s have sex”.

Most of them do lie. Almost no women have bodycounts of 0, and it wouldn’t surprise me if they have between 5-10 by the time they graduate high school/college.

But some guys have this weird idea that all girls have sex with a new guy every few days. Again, some do, but most? Idk.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
I don’t get where they would even hook up with 20+ people by age 20.

I get IOI from girls, but it takes time to actually have sex. It’s not like she just boldly walks up to you and says “let’s have sex”.

Most of them do lie. Almost no women have bodycounts of 0, and it wouldn’t surprise me if they have between 5-10 by the time they graduate high school/college.

But some guys have this weird idea that all girls have sex with a new guy every few days. Again, some do, but most? Idk.

I don't think u realise how horny and dopamine high these younger teens are

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, DidntRead, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Anyone who disagrees with this list is probably autistic.

JFL at "Most girls have body counts higher than 20 @ 18"

Imagine being that far down the rabbit hole, these people are just too far gone and should migrate to /r/braincels
Maybe not at 18 but a fair share of them have a body count >20 after college.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2275
^
Ross fag

• +1
If i go outside i will only prove what i say, so?
but you wont bcuz ur high inhib and have autism so you can't even talk to people, no?

I don't think u realise how horny and dopamine high these younger teens are

I happen to be one of them. I’m 17. I think you spent too much time on this website.

but you wont bcuz ur high inhib and have autism so you can't even talk to people, no?

Im more low inhib than you, and i dont have autism you retard, stop projecting and coping, about talking to people, why tf i will talk with people? lol

When i see a person like you in real life, i will act like a hunter, and blackpill then so much that he will cry...

I will say "all womans are slut man" and he will cry...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
On psl/incel forums NT is used interchangably with personality. JFL all these incels think personality and confidence is cope when theyve masked and rebranded it as "nt" and "low inhib". Almost everyone on this forum is nt, the problem is most of us are weird. And we call this weirdness "bad personality" non-nt.

Most of the girls ik have had 0-3 dicks in them. The whores have like 500+ tho lol
Which country u at btw?

When i see a person like you in real life, i will act like a hunter, and blackpill then so much that he will cry...

I will say "all womans are slut man" and he will cry...

i dont have autism
bbe.png

Last edited:
  • JFL

Cope hard, im know that you will write this you legit retarded, you are the only legit autistic retard here.

You can accept lookism without accepting some autistic version of the black pill "yeah bro majority of women have fucked 20 different people by the time they're even out of highschool"
700.jpg
Some women have but not the majority. By the way, if a woman is actually confirmed to be a slut, leave her immediately

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2275