Some questions about finasteride

Pipilika

Pipilika

Iron
I ve just bought myself the finasteride ( proscar) ,What daily dose should I take? The pill îs 1 mg ,as I know îs too much,I dont want to get my cock shrunk.

Sadly it for sure affected my brain.

Sides: anxiety, crippling depression, minor short headaches, ball pain, nipple pain(possible growth like gyno), don't think it affected anything else but erections became weaker for sure. All this on 1 mg for 2 days. I stopped immediately didn't want gyno. You might experience nothing I'm just super sensitive to it. Although I'm pretty sure everyone will experience weaker erections from inhibiting dht.

Just castratemaxx bro you will have hair bro trust me.

Try 0.5 mg or 0.25 keep upping the dose. You can get some results with 1 mg every 2 days or 0.5 mg every 2 days as well. Probably more effective daily but if you get sides then you can't take it daily

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Just get a hair piece. Fucking finastride fags.

There is also finasteride gel if you are afraid about sides

You can start with splitting the pill and taking 0.25 or 0.5 (I did it) to get adjusted to it, but it shouldn't make much difference. The change of effect from 0.2 to 5.0 mgs is minimal (if you want even higher 5α-Reductase inhibition you need to take dut)

It's also cheaper to split the pill, actually, the cheapest option is to buy 5mg pills and take 1.25 daily.

0.25 is about as effective as 1mg. You can also dose every 36 hours with the same effect as daily.

I would suggest buying the 1mg and quartering them.