Some "quick" fashion tips

itorroella9

itorroella9

packrunner
I'm sure some people here dress like aspies or the same way their mother made them dress when they were 10 years old, so I decided to make this. Inb4 "bluepilled cope no fashion for your face", these tips aren't only to look better IRL, but also to look taller and more NT on Tinder or Social Media pics, which can certainly be a plus.

CONTRAST PANTS AND TOP IF TALL, DON'T DO THAT IF MANLET
This one is directed mostly directed to manlets, you will never see a manlet on an official event or ceremony like the Oscars with pants and shirt/jacket/whatever he's wearing at the top of a different color than his pants, ideally you will also have the shoes to be the same color as the whole fit. This is the first advice you will see in any "Top 10 fashion tips for short people".

STOP BUYING THE SAME SHITTY GRAPHIC TEES, BUY VINTAGE CLOTHES INSTEAD
This has to do with not dressing aspie or like your mum used to dress you as a kid, don't go into a random H&M and buy the first T-Shirt you see, you can buy things that will look more stylish for basically the same price. If you don't like the look of Vintage clothes, just buy frome from brands like SuperDry or Jack and Jones where they just put a big ass logo
Vintage college crewneck sweatshirts
A31F0D9970DC41648D8328634A3BBD10
Daaa565d3dc7a7960cd65a4170d9e76d

KNOW WHICH TYPE OF PANTS YOU CAN WEAR DEPENDING ON YOUR HEIGHT
This is what you can wear or not depending if you're:
Manlet: Skinny jeans, sweatpants, don't go for straights unless you have zero thighs, loose. Don't even try to touch low cut jeans unless you're wearing lifts.
Tallfag: Don't touch skinny jeans unless you have some good mass, after that you can wear basically everything else. Don't wear high cut or you will look like a foid.

DON'T MIX LOOSE JEANS WITH SLIM/FIT SHIRT

A friend of mine does this a lot and it makes my blood boil, just imagine any of these guys with any type of jeans that aren't super-skinny jeans
EcEEsmTXsAAKuM3

WEAR CHAINS/RINGS
Inb4 "eboy faggot", chains and rings can turn any outfit that would look weird into a stylish one that seems to be done "on purpose". See how this goes from a white trash outfit to a good nichemaxxed one (don't wear this yourself if you don't want to look retarded jfl it's an example).
View attachment 8099503 (1).webp

AVOID SHORT PANTS OR KNOW HOW TO WEAR THEM
Short pants will ussually make you look low class and childish, but if you live in a beach-ish area where it's really hot (like I do) and 90% of people wear them, then you can also know learn how to style them with other clothes. Hawaiian shirt+bermudas will look good unless you are a fat fuck tourist.

STOP USING THE SCHOOL SHOOTER TYPE SNEAKERS
I assume that a lot of people here use the same shitty running sneakers that social outcasts wear in school, but even you don't, I recommend everyone here the AF1s (don't get the full white or full black if you can), they will look good with almost everything and can give you a slight heightmaxx. If you want any cheaper option, just any type of Vans can look decent.
CD4366 100 sivasdescalzo nike AIR FORCE 1 REACT 1578664518 1

If this thread gets some good reception I will drop the nichemaxxing aka fashionmaxxing advanced @Papabakvet

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, GalacticHero, Iblamejordan and 25 others
bumo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and xefo
zero

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: itorroella9
my thread venting about my oneitis got +500 views and this struggles to get past 3 reacts
.me should indeed turn into a reality show

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11604 and 3 others
Good thread
Also: don't wear too many colours (2-3 max)

• +1
Reactions: BonesmashEnthusiast, Zradrad and itorroella9
good thread

• +1
Good thread, interested in more about fashion.
If you make another one, make sure to tag me in it

• +1
great thread
personally i wear this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BonesmashEnthusiast, zharupodrugu, wew.lad and 8 others
Also, how do you define a manlet? Someone with short legs can be considered one as well?

Also, how do you define a manlet? Someone with short legs can be considered one as well?
probably yeah, specially on the type of jeans you can wear, you can exchange manlet with stocky and tall with lanklet/stick

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Which is the Max age for that outfit?

what chains do you recommend?

what chains do you recommend?
i have no idea about the quality or jewelry but i have one for my pants and another one as a necklace, each one like 8€ on pull and bear

last bumo

Jordan 1 shoes and matching sweat suits are in rn.

• +1
>"Don't dress like your mother used to dress you as a kid"
>
daaa565d3dc7a7960cd65a4170d9e76d-jpg.963684

ED7r1tZ.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Johanjohan, zharupodrugu and 3 others
suit up, bro

>

ED7r1tZ.gif
I agree. Superdry is not stylish and is mall-core, the same goes for jack &jones (unless the clothes are unbranded, they make great jeans)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
go make a thread on shoes, I legit can't find shoes that I like

would just wear vans or something but the sole is too thin

I'm sure some people here dress like aspies or the same way their mother made them dress when they were 10 years old, so I decided to make this. Inb4 "bluepilled cope no fashion for your face", these tips aren't only to look better IRL, but also to look taller and more NT on Tinder or Social Media pics, which can certainly be a plus.

This one is directed mostly directed to manlets, you will never see a manlet on an official event or ceremony like the Oscars with pants and shirt/jacket/whatever he's wearing at the top of a different color than his pants, ideally you will also have the shoes to be the same color as the whole fit. This is the first advice you will see in any "Top 10 fashion tips for short people".

This has to do with not dressing aspie or like your mum used to dress you as a kid, don't go into a random H&M and buy the first T-Shirt you see, you can buy things that will look more stylish for basically the same price. If you don't like the look of Vintage clothes, just buy frome from brands like SuperDry or Jack and Jones where they just put a big ass logo
View attachment 963664View attachment 963680View attachment 963684

Manlet: Skinny jeans, sweatpants, don't go for straights unless you have zero thighs, loose. Don't even try to touch low cut jeans unless you're wearing lifts.
Tallfag: Don't touch skinny jeans unless you have some good mass, after that you can wear basically everything else. Don't wear high cut or you will look like a foid.

A friend of mine does this a lot and it makes my blood boil, just imagine any of these guys with any type of jeans that aren't super-skinny jeans
View attachment 963724

WEAR CHAINS/RINGS
Inb4 "eboy faggot", chains and rings can turn any outfit that would look weird into a stylish one that seems to be done "on purpose". See how this goes from a white trash outfit to a good nichemaxxed one (don't wear this yourself if you don't want to look retarded jfl it's an example).
View attachment 963786

Short pants will ussually make you look low class and childish, but if you live in a beach-ish area where it's really hot (like I do) and 90% of people wear them, then you can also know learn how to style them with other clothes. Hawaiian shirt+bermudas will look good unless you are a fat fuck tourist.

I assume that a lot of people here use the same shitty running sneakers that social outcasts wear in school, but even you don't, I recommend everyone here the AF1s (don't get the full white or full black if you can), they will look good with almost everything and can give you a slight heightmaxx. If you want any cheaper option, just any type of Vans can look decent.
View attachment 963839

If this thread gets some good reception I will drop the nichemaxxing aka fashionmaxxing advanced @Papabakvet
just dress all-black. shoes don't matter pants don't matter as long as they're long and also black just have an oversized black hoodie some chains and a black puffer jacket to go along if it's cold out and have a tiktok mop haircut with healthy hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, ifyouwannabemylover and itorroella9
just dress all-black. shoes don't matter pants don't matter as long as they're long and also black just have an oversized black hoodie some chains and a black puffer jacket to go along if it's cold out and have a tiktok mop haircut with healthy hair
yeah i didn't put it but 50% of my fits are all black

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
>

ED7r1tZ.gif
i actually had this really weird disdain for graphic tops when i was a kid, like i'd command my parents to only buy me blank shirts and blank hoodies

what kind of chains?

just waste all your money on nike tech fleeces and pussy will come to you naturally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and itorroella9
just waste all your money on nike tech fleeces and pussy will come to you naturally
i was also gonna add that but you need to be low class and low inhib to pull it off tbh

View attachment 963664View attachment 963680View attachment 963684

View attachment 963724

WEAR CHAINS/RINGS
View attachment 963786

View attachment 963839

Download 7

This attire speaks!

• JFL
Don't wear shit brands with ugly logos.
Don't wear skinny jeans.
Have some sense of fashion.
Ez normie setup.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, warpsociety and itorroella9