Some random guy stuck his middle finger up at me from a van driving past me

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
Not that I care but is this normal? Why did he do it? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

I remember one time a car was driving like fifty over the speed limit on a quiet road and they slowed down just to shout some random shit at this couple and then sped off

When bad shit happens to me I b thinkin is it personal or are they just a cunt and would've done it to anyone.

I can't tell what's lookism and not sometimes like my job interview today over the phone before it everything was positive and during the interview the same guy I spoke to on the phone was very monotone and he seemed almost like pissed off at me for existing I sensed from his demeanor

• Woah
Reactions: normie_joe
My entire life when ppl interact with me it's only been mostly because of circumstance not them wanting to interact with me and because of the way I look they barely engage with me, speak monotone and just want the interaction over with as soon as possible

No wonder it took me so long to develop social skills and confidence I have the experience of a baby

Not that I care but is this normal? Why did he do it? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

No but one time a rando in a van screeched Niggeeeeeeeeeeeer as he drive along.

I'm not even a negro; I guess a buzzcut + a deep summer tan from being outdoors made a curry look as such from a distance.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada

Users who are viewing this thread

Back