some recommendations and rants about clubbing

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
im just bored and high and feeling like writing shit so here we go

first off know the demographic of the club you are going to. it's usually acceptable from 18 to late 20 year olds in regular clubs otherwise it just looks weird in girls eyes. if you are above 40 etc. go to a spot where it is known to have an older more mature crowd. if you are going to go to a regular one make sure you are able to go with a mixed male female group and able to get a table or vip section or something, it will make your experience better, even then i would suggest going to a older people spot, do not go to a young people club if you are old, you just seem out of place as fuck. besides age some places are known to be openly have gay or lgbt shit in general, so just check beforehand to not have sum weird encounters. also know what type of music they play for the night, music is the most important obviously. it's better to go to a spot you are regular at than just hopping places, you will get to know to staff from bouncers to bar girls to djs, which will allow you not wait lines, get free drinks, song requests and shit. and most importantly when some shit goes south you will have social proof from the place itself.

don't be coming to the club looking like a bum just got out of bed or don't be a fake flexer with all the hypebeast fake diamond chains and shit, and no no to pua peacocking garbage. first one just looks out of place obviously looking like a nerd with fucking yugioh t-shirt, cargo pants and fedora jfl. second one looks like a try hard and ppl can tell, it's always better to be subtle. just put on a nice looking fit sth like white tee, black jeans, some nice sneakers like stan smiths, jordan 1s and bomber or puffy jacket or whatever you like. important thing is your fit looking neat and clean, not expensive. don't go overboard with accessories etc. one small gold or silver chain, bracelet or a watch is enuff.

have a night out routine before you go out. choose your fit, iron if necessary, take a shower, brush your teeth, groom your body and facial hair, style your hair if needed, apply lotion to your face neck and all over body. use deodorant and cologne. clean up your house before you leave especially the bedroom and toilet, bathroom.

now when your in the club if you are with someone or alone it both have pros and cons. having people obviously gives social proof, and you will have some people you know to talk and have fun.the cons are you might end up situations you don't want to like fights etc. because of other ppl and they might want to switch places while you want to stay etc. going alone is good bc you have the freedom to yourself but you won't have the social proof, and honestly you need to be somewhat goodlooking to pull this off. i used to go with my friends but was fed up with people leaving early, looking for fights, just tryna start shit. so im usually going alone.

now when you are inside don't just stay in a fucking corner with a beer in your hand, try to find a spot somewhere in the middle or around bar where you will be able to see a good amount of people and they'll be able to see you. if you are getting a table or in a section or anywhere in the spot don't be doing stupid shit like throwing money or anything, going or jumping on tables, yelling with a bottle in your hand and money in other just don't look like an outrageous dumb jackass, have your drink, smoke your shit, take your drugs but keep it together and have fun. also just dont be mean mugging people or look tough, you just look childish.

now dancing is a very good plus just by dancing good you can gather a crowd or meet with people and females. however you have to not do it like a feminine whore or a circus monkey. it also depends on your age, type of music etc. if you are younger you ofc will be able to pull of some dances better, if they play hiphop in the spot the dances you will do will differ obviously than let's say a latin spot, with latin spot you might want to move your hips little bit with females, they actually like that shit. common sense is just don't try too hard, keep it cool and don't be too feminine. while dancing with females grinding to them and feminine shit like this i see guys doing are big no no's. also if there is females grinding on you etc don't act like you are going to cum any second with a weak facial expression or stand like a robot, move with the bitch. yeah dancing is important.

if you will be approaching females do not ever i mean EVER do a pua shotgun cold approach, let either females come to you in a way or approach to the one or two that has been giving you obvious iois. when you do mass approaches you just look needy as fuck and believe me every single guy and girl can see you do it. and funny thing is a girl might reject you because you have approached an uglier chick before and after you approached her, thus making her feel insecure jfl at females. just approach ones who you have been eyeing each other for a good amount of time, best place is if she is doing it on the dance floor make sure you are available in her vicinity and look for the right moment like a song or eye contact. if she is not dancing while you are walking by her etc. if you make eye contact, NOT A GLANCE like eye contact means for couple seconds etc. don't break it and make the approach, don't look like a fucking serial killer with the eye contact though, smile nigguh.

some of this stuff is common sense but i feel like these shit would make your experience better, you are paying money for it might as well make it more enjoyable.

aite man that's overall it got some more stuff but im lazy and came down from my high so if y'all like it might do a part two of this joint. anyways go get some pussy have fun with it.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, LooksOrDeath and Elvisandreaa
step 1: be 5'9+
step 2: be htn+
step 3: if you fail any of the above, don't even step foot in a club and ldar instead

Last edited:
step 1: be 5'9+
step 2: be htn+
step 3: if you fail any of the above, don't even step foot in a club and ldar instead
well i agree that you need a looks threshold as with everything. however i seen guys who would not meet our criterias get girls in clubs. my stuff is about making the experience better regardless of your looks level.

Old thread, yes. But I want to give my two cents regardless.

Looks are EVERYTHING in a club :blackpill:, your height matters far less than your actual looks. You can genuinely be 5'7" and still pull in a club as women are intoxicated and typically just look at your face over everything (thus further emphasizing the concept that face>all). This doesn't mean being tall will not contribute to your ability to get a woman, it just means being facially attractive will without a doubt guarantee you pulling.

I agree with everything you're saying, if you make eye contact with a woman and she instantly looks away or gives you a not interested look, don't stress it. Just move away from her and look towards other the multiple other women. In the end, it's not that serious and even good-looking people get rejected by women who just want to give off that "look at me! I can reject chad!" status bullshit. When they see you with another woman or something you can just see the fury in their eyes because you didn't give a fuck about their nonsense rejection.

If you are getting rejected nonstop and you are unable to dance with any woman who is above a 3/10 PSL it is 100% your looks and maybe clubs just aren't your thing, a forum site probably is.