Some results & questions regarding heightmaxxing (2 Months on HGH)

shortcel88

shortcel88

die trying
Info : 16, plates open, 5'4 (mother's height 5'2, father's 5'7), White, Europe
Things i've been doing for almost 2 months :
3.9 IU Pfizer Genotropin daily
Aromansin 12.5 mg EOD (doing this for only 1 month)
Vitamin D3 1000iu daily
Calcium orotate 1000mg daily
8 hour sleep on weekdays, 9-10 on weekends
Results & Feelings :
Height gain - 1 inch morning height after not growing for almost a year
IGF-1 Level before - 252 ng/ml.
IGF-1 Level after - 459 ng/ml.
E2 Level before - 24.7 pg/ml.
E2 Level after - 9.89 pg/ml.
Regarding my personal expirience nothing particulary interesting, for last 5 days i was kinda irritated and it was harder to fall asleep, that might be result of low estrogen, also got increased sweating no idea about that.
Questions:
So the most important question whether is IGF-1 the most major factor in increasing height? Like there was guy here recenlty around my height, who posted his results and his IGF-1 level was ~40 IIRC. Is there any other things which can slow down height that i can check? (I do not have any genetic disease).

Speaking of my stack i havent really find what IGF-1 levels should you have to guarantee increase height. Here people had ~350 ng/ml. And average IGF-1 level during puberty is ~400 as it can be seen here. So i don't really know if i should increase my HGH dosage. Also I will probably stick to taking Aromansin ones in three days just so estrogen wont go down further resulting crash. Can someone tell what other supplements should i add to my stack, especially something to decrease sugar as i dont want diabetes?
If you know any other High IQ Heightmaxxer outside forum like the guys who did OG Pubertymaxxing Guide, l'd like to know.

Since my parents are aware and paying for all of these they won't allow me to inject some chinese shit even if it is 90% cheaper.
Also my country just now decided to make all of this stuff prescribed only for some reason, so i'll be going to my endo tmrw and ask for prescribtion(if not, bribe her, lol)
Photo 2023 04 03 21 26 19

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, mog222, hattrick and 4 others
fetchimage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM, SonOfDarkseid, Sondern and 1 other person
Vitamin D3 1000iu daily
Results & Feelings :
Regarding my personal expirience nothing particulary interesting, for last 5 days i was kinda irritated and it was harder to fall asleep, that might be result of low estrogen, also got increased sweating no idea about that.
Questions:
So the most important question whether is IGF-1 the most major factor in increasing height? Like there was guy here recenlty around my height, who posted his results and his IGF-1 level was ~40 IIRC. Is there any other things which can slow down height that i can check? (I do not have any genetic disease).

Speaking of my stack i havent really find what IGF-1 levels should you have to guarantee increase height. Here people had ~350 ng/ml. And average IGF-1 level during puberty is ~400 as it can be seen here. So i don't really know if i should increase my HGH dosage. Also I will probably stick to taking Aromansin ones in three days just so estrogen wont go down further resulting crash. Can someone tell what other supplements should i add to my stack, especially something to decrease sugar as i dont want diabetes?
If you know any other High IQ Heightmaxxer outside forum like the guys who did OG Pubertymaxxing Guide, l'd like to know.

Since my parents are aware and paying for all of these they won't allow me to inject some chinese shit even if it is 90% cheaper.
Also my country just now decided to make all of this stuff prescribed only for some reason, so i'll be going to my endo tmrw and ask for prescribtion(if not, bribe her, lol)
View attachment 2136327
whats your asin source

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
i went from 5'9 to 6'0 in less than a year on GH and steroids. However I was anorexic up until that point so i might have hit a growth spurt. But GH gave me facial gains

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Purchase Alpha Lipoic Acid and Chromium supplements and make sure to check your glucose level regularly with a glucose monitor. It is not necessary to measure your glucose level daily though.

• +1
Reactions: shortcel88
up your vit d intake
1k does nothing, 3-5k+ minimum

• +1
Reactions: j4mesb4rry, thereallegend and shortcel88
Purchase Alpha Lipoic Acid and Chromium supplements and make sure to check your glucose level regularly with a glucose monitor. It is not necessary to measure your glucose level daily though.
What's Alpha Lipoic acid for?

Vitamin D3 1000iu daily
Results & Feelings :
Questions:

View attachment 2136327
Gigahopefuel keep pushing aromasin dose until ur dick turns off then lower the dose to make sure you're taking as much as you can tolerate

Joking but that's unironically what I did on accident

Questions:

View attachment 2136327
You should expect anywhere from 6-8cm of growth from your current stack. All you can do is take L-arginine, something that's proven to increase the growth hormone response of GH by inhibiting somatostatin. Take like 8-10 grams of L-arginine and your HGH should spike even higher. If you want to wild out, combine that with Vitamin B5 and 900 mg of Alpha GPC and your GH levels should be even higher. Cinnamon Extract, Chromium Picolinate, Berberine, and Alpha Lipoic acid should be pretty powerful in terms of preventing diabetes.

I know you're scared of diabetes but adding MK677 will increase growth hormone response as it'll make you have elevated growth hormone levels the whole day, and increases all types of GH in your body, while growth hormone only increases only one. You can expect an extra for 4IU's of GH

What's Alpha Lipoic acid for?
Ala is a compound found in the body. It plays a key role in converting glucose into energy in the cells. It stimulates the production of a protein called GLUT-4, which is responsible for transporting the glucose from the bloodstream to the cells. It basically makes your cells absorb more glucose resulting in a lower glucose level in the bloodstream

• +1
You should expect anywhere from 6-8cm of growth from your current stack. All you can do is take L-arginine, something that's proven to increase the growth hormone response of GH by inhibiting somatostatin. Take like 8-10 grams of L-arginine and your HGH should spike even higher. If you want to wild out, combine that with Vitamin B5 and 900 mg of Alpha GPC and your GH levels should be even higher. Cinnamon Extract, Chromium Picolinate, Berberine, and Alpha Lipoic acid should be pretty powerful in terms of preventing diabetes.

I know you're scared of diabetes but adding MK677 will increase growth hormone response as it'll make you have elevated growth hormone levels the whole day, and increases all types of GH in your body, while growth hormone only increases only one. You can expect an extra for 4IU's of GH
thanks for suggestions, i'll look into Arginine.
I thought adding MK when you are already injecting HGH is useless

Add vitamin K

Vitamin D3 1000iu daily
Results & Feelings :
Questions:

View attachment 2136327
First person on the fourm to actually know what they are doing. How much does all of this cost? The tests and the stuff your taking

First person on the fourm to actually know what they are doing. How much does all of this cost? The tests and the stuff your taking
Genotropin 115$ for 36 iu, asin 30$ for box, tests 13$ for both IGF-1 and E2

Genotropin 115$ for 36 iu, asin 30$ for box, tests 13$ for both IGF-1 and E2
Can you do me a favor and send the links? It would help me out a lot. Or do you buy in person?

Can you do me a favor and send the links? It would help me out a lot. Or do you buy in person?
i was buying that at my local pharmacy, after our gov made everything prescription only they told that they will still send me stuff but delivery will be longer, which is illegal as i understand. Do not think it'll work out for you, soz

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
My father 5'2 mother 5'3 and i am 5'9

Purchase a blood glucose monitor and take berberine for it if it’s on the higher side

i was buying that at my local pharmacy, after our gov made everything prescription only they told that they will still send me stuff but delivery will be longer, which is illegal as i understand. Do not think it'll work out for you, soz
Where do you live?

Where do you live?
Ukraine, also stuff that i ordered arrived and it is turkish, which explains a lot. Hope it's not fake

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Ukraine, also stuff that i ordered arrived and it is turkish, which explains a lot. Hope it's not fake
You mean russia? Jk, Goodluck

• +1
yo can you add my discord zyren#1552 I need help on how to use the pen to inject hgh lol